Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 20:36

As the swing started to move the teen held inside of the baby style swing gave a soft giggle. Enjoying the small and slow start to the swing. Abigale's legs dangling freely and kicking out slightly as she swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 21:23

Grinning when it became apparent that Abigale was enjoying herself, the boxom woman began to push a little harder, so the diapered pinkette would swing higher. "Upsie daisy!!!" Samantha cooed, giving the giggling teen another push.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 23:47

Abigale continued to smile as she was pushed her dangling legs kicking out a little more the higher she went throwing the swing slightly off as she returned to Samantha the slight spin made the teen panic making it a little worse.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 0:02

Seeing the slight twist in the cables, Samantha saw the girl's slight spin whih threw the girl's swing off course. Being able to tell that it was chasing Abigale distress, rather than pushing her again, the busty businesswoman caught the swing on the way back and held the padded pinkette in place.
"Try to keep your kicks forward baby girl. You're getting a little too high near the top." She advised, not wanting to see her scared again.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 0:16

"I can't hewp it I hab no contwow ober dem." Abigale lisped in hopes that the fact was true Samantha would help retrain her abilities allowing her to have some more control over what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 1:02

"How about you just let Mommy handle the pushing and momentum. I promise I'll keep you safe little one..." She assured the diapered girl, beginning to softly push the swing back and forth, without needing Abigale's legs for momentum. There was no way Samantha would be giving her 'baby' full motor control back...But Abigale didn't need to know that...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 1:32

"Otay." The pinkette lisped softly as Samantha started to push the teen again. Abigale had no idea the plans that her loving caretaker was plotting keeping her with almost no motor control that she had before becoming the business women's baby.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 8:04

Samantha once again smiled to herself as the girl entrusted yet another one of her 'responsibilities' per se, to her. "Alright baby, up we go!" She cooed in her usual sing-song, motherly voice as she have the girl another gentle push, sending the baby swing up higher. At the same time, the woman made sure to keep the angle of the momentum straight so the swing didn't twist.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 11:46

Abigale smiled as she watched the ground infront of her move slowly raising her eyes as she passed the halfway point in the swing to look at the sky with a giggle seeing a few birds fly by. it was obvious to anyone who could hear and even see the diaper clad teen that she was having fun in her current place.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:39

"Aaaannnndddd up we go!" The motherly woman said with a giggle as she gave the teenager another push; both happy and relieved that Abigale was enjoying herself even in her lack of clothing. Samantha was actually a little jealous; it was fairly hot out, and the pinkette clothed only in the diaper was probably more comfortable than she was!
Still, she ignored the slight heat annoyance and continued pushing and cooing at the adorable child in the swing, letting her swoop back and forth as long as the diapered girl wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:24

Abigale gave the babyish "Weee" as Samantha pushed the swing with the 'up we go' coo. The teen actually was a little nervous while she was topless and almost completely exposed but because of how warm it was even with her body mostly exposed she was actually somewhat comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 23:35

Samantha kept the rhythm going as Abigale giggled. "Aww, is my baby girl having fun?" She cooed lovingly, giving the pinkette another push when the swing came back to her.

((Sorry for the short post. Not really much I can say. XP))
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 2:17

"Yeah!" Abigale exclaimed a little loudly she was actually enjoying herself. That was until she heard a near by door slam shut as someone walked out into their back yard. "Samanfa." The teen called trying to twist around shyly to hide her almost completely naked in the business women's arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 11:26

"Hm?" Samantha murmured to herself as she heard someone walk out into the next door back yard. After realizing what the sound was, the busty woman relaxed and held the swing in place, comfortingly hugging Abigale. "Its okay baby girl, it's just one of the neighbors." She assured, rubbing her back soothingly. "They won't be able to see you."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 21 Jul - 16:04

The shy pinkette was still slightly nervous about being seen. "I want my shirt back." she pouted as Samantha tried to sooth her. "I wanna do somefing diffewent." Abigale added softly Trying to push herself out of the swing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 0:36

"Just relax baby..." Samantha replied, a little sad that the noise from next door had startled the diapered girl out of the fun she had been clearly having. Nonetheless, she lifted the pinkette out of the swing and cradled the topless girl comfortingly in her arms. "Alright then princess, what else sounds fun? You can do whatever you want back here..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 2:48

Abigale looked over towards the babyish playground briefly before hiding her face in Samantha's chest shyly as she was cradled. "I want my shiwt back." She repeated softly. Being almost completely naked wasn't something she was use to yet and it would probably take a while for her to be comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 10:34

Samantha let out a soft sigh. She really wanted the girl in her arms to be able to relax outside; even in just a diaper. But she also didn't want the adorable pinkette to be uncomfortable as well.
"Alright baby girl, if that's what you really want..." The motherly woman replied, giving the infantile girl another cuddle as they walked inside. She then carried Abigale up to nursery and pulled a cute, white baby tee on her, decorated with little teddy bear designs. "Is that better little one?" Samantha cooed, kissing the diapered girl on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 16:35

Abigale nodded happily as she got a new shirt. "Thank yoo." she lisped after the busty executive Kissed her forehead. The pinkette was starting to get use to her diaper being exposed as she hadn't worn anything over them sense she had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 17:56

Glad her baby was happy again, the businesswoman scooped the infantile teen back up into her arms. "Alright then cutie, now that you're all nice and comfy, do you wanna head back outside? You looked like you were having fun." Samantha suggested, giving Abigale's sensitive tummy a soft tickle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 18:02

The now barely clothed teen nodded slowly as she was picked back up and cuddled in Samantha's arms. Had it not been for the noise next door the shy pinkette wouldn't have even thought about coming inside until she was hungry and even then her motherly caretaker could have just fed her outside. Besides Abigale needed something to keep her mind distracted from the truth the executive had told her as she worked to repress it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 21:04

The busty redhead let out a small giggle as Abigale once again snuggled up in her arms. Within minutes, Samantha had carried the thickly padded girl back outside to her backyard playground. "Well you've already played on the swing...What sounds fun baby girl? The sandbox? Maybe playing onthe slide?" She suggested, secretly a little dissipointed knowing either way she would have to put the cute girl down.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 21:41

"Da swide for a bit." Abigale decided after a little bit knowing that if she played in the sandbox she would get dirtier then the slide and need to be cleaned off. "We can play in the sandbox last." She said still obviously thinking on the mature side for the reasoning behind it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 21:55

Samantha patted the pinkette's back replied "Okay precious, up the slide we go!" in her usual, motherly tone. The executive carried her over to the slide and helped the diapered teen up the ladder, until Abigale was at the very top.
After the babyfied maid was sitting up at the top, the woman went back to the front of the slide. "Alright baby, slide down. Mommy's right here at the bottom."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 22:52

As Samantha left the diapered teen up on the top of the slide Abigale thought about trying to push herself down before the motherly executive made it to the bottom but weakened body barely moved as she tried to push herself forward.
It wasn't until the crimson haired women was at the bottom that she started to slide forward and only because her slick diaper did she have little choice after she started to move down the slide. Still the diapered pinkette had a smile on her face when she reached the bottom and ran into her busty caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next