Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 21:03

Samantha smiled and nodded back at the babyish girl approvingly, gesturing for her to keep playing. It was adorable to see Abigale genuinely having fun with the baby toys; even if it had taken her pink-haired captive some getting used to. It seemed, from her perspective at least, that Abigale was starting to accept her second babyhood. Now all that was left was for the busty businesswoman to convince her that it was a good thing, and was to be enjoyed.

Seeing another great shot, the woman in glasses snapped another picture of the pinkette sitting on her puffy bottom, giggling as she shook the rattle. The picture captured the cute look of infantile glee at the simple toy on the pampered teen's face perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:51

Abigale sat there playing with the rattle for a little bit enjoying the simplicity of the moment before crawling back over to Samantha with the rattle in hand. Truthfully she was trying to block Sarah out entirely so that she didn't think she was there and it was just her caretaker and her playing together.
As the padded teen approached the loving businesswomen she held out the rattle to hand it off to her to 'play' with herself.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Sep - 4:03

Accepting the gift, Samantha smiled at the diapered girl. "Aww, thanks princess!" She cooed back warmly, giving the babyish Toy a few shakes for her. Abigale still looked a little tense about being photographed, so the the busty woman wanted to try and get to to play as naturally and cutely as she normally did in the privacy of her home.
"What other neat toy do you wanna show mommy?" She asked, still holding the rattle and giving it another shake every now and then to please the infantile teen.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Sep - 9:50

Seeing Samantha give the rattle a few quick shakes made Abigale giggle a little more as she reached out to touch the toy in her caretakers hand. With the new question of what to show the busty business women next Abigale looked back to the pile of toys Sarah had spread out for her. The soft shaking of the rattle helpin to ease some of her tension about playing.
Finding a new item to pick up and show Samantha the infintale teen crawled slowly back to the pile her hand ending up over a puppy plushy "Dis." she lisped softly holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:32

"Aww, would you look at that..." The motherly businesswoman cooed with a giggle, softly petting the toy animal in her captive's arms. "It's adorable sweetie, almost as much as you are!" She added, kissing Abigale on the forehead; to which another soft *Click* could be heard from the camera. The babyfied teenager was acting so heart-meltingly cute, Samantha had to resist lifting the girl into her arms and snuggling her. But now it was time for the photoshoot, and the current set they were doing involved just playing with her big baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Sep - 16:32

It wasn't long before the small pile of toys that Sarah had piled a short distance from Samantha had moved a little more scattered around the business women sitting on the floor from multiple trips back and forth bringing a new item back every time. Abigale's shy blush had all but vanished as she moved back and forth with a babyish smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:00

Sarah snapped several cute pictures as the two casually played together. It seemed her presence was practically forgotten to the teen baby crawling around on the floor, meaning it was easy to get natural-looking photos. But after about fifteen minutes or so of her employer and the pinkette playing, it was time to move into some more specialized shots.
"Alright you two, time for a few poses..." She instructed, plugging the camera into her laptop and transferring all the pictures in.

Samantha was currently holding a blue and pink teddy bear and making it dance for Abigale when the photographer spoke up. "Alright then. What did you have in mind?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking about running through a few of the standard positions, maybe tweaked a little here and there to make you baby feel more comfortable..." Sarah answered with a smile, getting her camera ready again.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:41

Abigale was giggling happily as the blue and pink teddy bear that she had brought over to Samantha was dancing in front of her. She had entirely blocked out Sarah's voice until she saw the busty business women sitting infront of her talk to someone that wasn't herself. Hearing the photographers voice again the shy teen jumped slightly a little surprised at her closeness and having forgotten she was there. "Like what?" She asked softly turning around slightly to face the ditsy women.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:40

"Well...I think I know a quick pose that would suit you well..." Sarah replied with a grin, walking over to them and picking up four of the babyish buliding blocks. Each side of the cubes had a letter or number decorated on them. "Alright honey, I'm going to need you to crawl closer and face me; and then get up on your knees and cross your arms over your lap; and then just make that cute old smile of yours up towards the camera, okay?" She cooed, seeming to be arranging the baby cubes for something.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 0:05

Abigale started to shy away back towards Samantha as she was asked to crawl a little closer to Sarah and face the camera so she could take an up close picture of the diapered teen. She hadn't been paying very much attention to what the photographer was doing with the blocks.
After her initial hesitation Abigale started to crawl forward towards the young women. Still the pinkette had poor control over her movements when she tried to stop just a few inches from the blocks the young teen ended up knocking them over as she stopped right on top of them. "I'm sowwie." She lisped her eyes starting to water slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:46

"Aww...Don't cry hon..." The photographer cooed warmly, kneeling down so that she closer to the sniffling teen. Sarah gently patted her head and gave Abigale an assuring smile. "I know you can't help it. You're just a baby after all..." She soothed, talking in a very assuring and relaxing voice. It was easy to see that Sarah had a lot of experience calming down babies of all sizes.
"Now then, just let me set the blocks back up again, and then all you have to do is give me that pretty little smile of yours..." She cooed, arranging the four baby cubes in front of Abigale, so the letters facing up spelled out 'baby'.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 23:23

The rapid response Sarah gave to Abigale quickly curbed her tears to just a couple sniffles before she looked back up trying to rub the small drops of water from her eyes before looking up at the photographer. Her eyes slightly read though she did start to give her soft smile that she had been asked for.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 16 Sep - 16:41

With a grin, the kind woman stood back up and aimed the camera lens down at the diapered girl. "Perfect...Hold it..." *Click* "Alright hon, good job!" She cooed warmly, looking at the picture on the camera's screen. It had turned out well, the only flaw being Abigale's slightly pink eyes. Either way, she could touch them up a little in her computer beofore sending her boss the finished product.

Sensing that the teen baby still needed a little comfort, Sarah came up with a good idea for the next pose. "Alright baby, for the next shot, I want you to crawl up to your Mommy's lap and give her a nice, big hug. And Samantha, when she does, I want you to do the same for her." She explained.

Samantha nodded and scooted a little closer to the middle of the set, patting her lap as a gesture for her adorable captive to come join her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 EmptySat 29 Sep - 3:15

Abigale looked briefly from the photographer over to Samantha, part of the diapered teen wanted to correct the ditzy women that Samantha wasn't her mommy, before she slowly started to crawl over to her and climb up into her loving captors lap. Giving her a real hug instead of anything faked because she was looking for the comfort of the business women's loving arms.
(Moving back to diapered anime this will be the first new post as part of the roleplay over there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20