Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:02

* O///O i totally forgot. negate that post*

Fay giggles at that. " ummm when she getting hear? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:08

"Hmm, I don't know... but your still now getting changed till she does," Emma said as she sits up. "You are limited to four-year-old things, You still wear diapers, and You are still availble to me when ever I please," She announces to Fay. "You got that baby," Emma pokes Fay's nose.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:13

" yes mommy. its just like any other day. " Fay said pooping
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:20

"And just like any other day its time for your bondage excersize. Unfortunatly for you. I went to bed with on supper," Emma closes her eyes and said, "Now jacket or straps?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 11:10

" ummm jacket. " Fsy said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 1:52

"Hmm, well this looks like I need to put you in a ponytail,"Emma smirks. She walks to Fay's closet and retrives her pink straight jacket and bondae tape. "Arms out and above your head, princess," Emma instructs.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 11:29

Fay did as she was asked.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 0:03

Emma slips the jacket through and over her. Today's straight jacket is in a petticoat style its all black and has pink ribbons and frills. "Okay baby stand up so I can dominate you," She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 11:14

Fay stood up rather haphazardly
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39

Emma first gets a brush and combs her submissive's hair and style it into a pony tail as promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6