Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 1:52

As soon as the diapered girl reached her, Samantha caught her before she slid off the slide and lifted her up into the air. "My my, you were going fast baby girl! Mama barely had time to catch you!" She overexagerated warmly, wanting to keep Abigale in a happy, playful mood. "Do you wanna do down again sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:19

The pampered teen gave a quick nod. "I wanna go down free times." Abigale lisped softly knowing that Samantha was overexagerating heavily at how fast she went down the slide on her padded rear.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:03

Samantha only nodded again and helped the diapered teen up the ladder once again, returning back to her position at the bottom to catch Abigale when she slid down. "Alright cutie, come down to Mommy..." She cooed up to the pinkette, kneeling down at the end of the slide so the girl would be practically sliding back into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:25

Within a few seconds of Samantha positioning herself at the bottom of the slide the pinkette sitting at the top of the slide pushed her self weakly forward and started down the slide towards her. "Otay." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:42

The padding of the diaper providing barely any friction, Abigale once again zipped down the incline and into the motherly woman's awaiting embrace. "There we go! Aren't you my speedy little baby?" She cooed playfully, giving the teen a soft peck on the nose. "One last time sweetie?" Samantha asked, carrying her back around to the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:51

Abigale turned her head slightly blushing as Samantha gave her another peck on the nose as she was picked up off of the slide once again right before the end of the slide. "again." She lisped as the busty red haired business women approached the ladder again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:18

"Alright little one." Samantha cooed lovingly, repeating the process of helping the padded pinkette up the ladder once again, this time giving her diapered bottom a soft pat when the girl crawled up to the top.
The woman then resumed her position as the bottom of the slide. "Aright baby girl, slide to Mommy." She cooed warmly, her arms ready for Abigale.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:25

Abigale sat at the top of the slide for a moment after the business women returned to her position at the bottom. "Otay." she lisped as she leaned forward and started to slide down on her slick diapee giggling babyishly as she did.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:51

Samantha smiled at how adorable Abigale was sliding down. She was more then glad to catch the babyfied girl once she reached the bottom and snuggle her in her arms. "Aww, such a cute little baby...Did you have fun sweetie?" The mindedly woman cooed, cradling the pampered teen in her arms. To add to the playfulness of the situation, the boxom redhead pulled up the baby tee a little and blew a raspberry on the pinkette's tummy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:57

Abigale nodded in response. "I did." she said happily the news that her mother had abandoned her seemed to open her repressed childhood doors letting her be a little more carefree then she had started. At the moment Samantha's lips connected with her exposed tummy the pinkette let out another round of giggled squirming to get away from the ticklish attack.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 10:51

Samantha smiled warmly and gave the giggling girl an affectionate cuddle. "I'm glad honey. You look so adorable when you're playing..." She said, walking away from the slide with the diapered teen still curled up snugly in her arms. "Now then, what do you want to do next baby girl? I could have sworn I saw you eyeing the sandbox earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 10:59

Abigale blushed slightly and nodded. "I wanna pway in da sandbox." She lisped softly she naturally could have skipped the slide but it had been a little while sense she played on one and she figured she should now that she could.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:07

The motherly and sly woman giggled. "I thought so." She replied, giving Abigale a soft pat on her pampered bottom before lowering her down into the large sandbox, filled with all sorts of little buckets, shovels, and other babyish toys that one would find in a normal sandbox for babies and toddlers.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:15

Just a few moments after Abigale had been lowered into the sandbox the teen was on her knees crawling over towards one of the small shovel like scoops and buckets starting to put small scoop fulls of sand into the bucket. Samantha had all but vanished from her mind being a little unsure if she would join the pinkette in the babyish play or just watch her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:36

Thinking she would let the cute pinkette play on her own unless she was asked, Samantha walked over to a nearby lounge chair and sat down to watch her 'baby' play. The second Abigale wanted or needed anything, the boxom woman would be there.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:39

Abigale was smiling happily as she continued to play filling the bucket up and then attempting to make a sandcastle with it. Though with her weakened muscles flipping the sand filled bucket was proving to be harder then she would have liked.
After several failed attempts the pinkette looked around for something else to play with. However for the most part she was happy enough just scooping sand up out of the box and then dumping it almost right back down.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 17:59

The executive was going to get up and help Abigale build the sandcastle, but it seemed the diapered girl was having a perfectly fine time just playing around in the sand. It was just like watching a real baby...
Samantha sat back and smiled. Her little 'maid' was showing major signs of progress. It was clear that the pink-haired teen was having fun in all sorts of babyish ways out here, and she hadn't even cared about being in just a diaper until she got nervous! A significant improvement from a few days before; when Abigale always pouted and when they went out with her diaper showing and when she was doing babyish things.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 23:08

The playing maid sat happily in the middle of the sandbox giggling after several minutes another door slam from the next door brought the teen from her carefree state to look around thinking that Samantha had walked back into the house. "Samanfa?" she said softly having to turn around slowly. The sun slowly starting to dip and cast darker shadows across the playground in the back yard.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 13:45

Samantha was still outside with her, unaware that the shadow of the house had cast over her and made her body much harder to see from Abigale's perspective.
When she heard her name called my the diapered girl, the motherly woman stood up and walked over to the sandbox. "What is it baby?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 13:54

Hearing Samantha's voice beside her Abigale raised her arms up in the babyish fashion of wanting to be picked up. "I thought you went inside." She said softly. The padded teen was becoming fairly clingy to her caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 14:46

The businesswoman hid a small smirk; glad to see that Abigale was becoming more and more dependent on her every day.
"What? Of course not. Mommy would never leave her precious baby girl without telling her..." She cooed assuringly, picking the teen up and brushing the sand off her clothes. The white padding hugging the cute maid's bottom was slightly discolored around the bottom from being submerged in the sand for a while. This reminded Samantha to check Abiagale's diaper to senif she had used it while she was playing.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 14:54

The padded teen had indeed used the diaper hugging her waist while she was playing in the sandbox. "Otay." Abigale lisped softly snuggling into the busty women's soft chest glad to know that Samantha hadn't left her outside. While the business executive brushed off the clinging sand the shy teen blushed slowly grew across her face. "I think I'm done pwaying." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 15:42

Finding that the diaper had indeed been used, Samantha's smile only grew wider. She didn't really say anything about it though, as the girl in her arms didn't seem uncomfortable. "If that's what you want sweetie." The boxom woman replied, keeping Abigale secure and comfy in her arms as she walked inside and shunthe door behind her; the two of them now in the privacy of Samantha's home.
"Well, now that we're in, how about some lunch little one? It's been quite a while since you had breakfast; your tummy must be starving by now!"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 15:47

Abigale hadn't paid much attention to how she was feeling until Samantha mentioned that lunch the teen nodded in earnest. "I am." she lisped. Once the two of them were back inside the privacy and comfort of the women's house the teen let out a soft sigh of relief as her built nervousness from the noises next door.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 15:54

Relieved that Abigale seemed to be relaxed again, the executive gave her a comforting cuddle and kiss on the forehead. "Okay then baby girl, I'll get lunch started then." She stated, carrying the pinkette into the living room. "What sounds yummy to you cutie-pie? Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next