Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySat 7 Jul - 18:15

Samamtha's heart simply melted at this. Wrapping her arms around the diapered girl, the businesswoman hugged the her close. "Oh sweetie...Mommy will never leave you..." The boxom lady assured lovingly, rubbing the pinkette's back soothingly. "I'll be a much better Mommy then that mean old lady...I'll always love you and make you happy..." She cooed; continuing to use the tactic of demonizing Abigale's real mother while argue same time making herself look better (even though she truely meant every word of it).
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySat 7 Jul - 18:47

Abigale gave a soft sigh happily calming down a little. "Oh Otay." the pinkette lisped still avoiding using her new found M word. The gentle rubbing on her back helping keep the diapered teen from another round of tears.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 8 Jul - 2:07

Once again being able to tell the adorable pinkette was on the verge of tears again, the motherly woman didn't once stop loving on Abigale. She kept the infantile teen cuddled up in her embrace until the 'maid' was content again. Whilt the busty executive did so, she devised a new objective: see what it would take to nonforcefully get Abigale to call her 'Mommy'.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 8 Jul - 2:36

The padded teen calmed down again from the verge of her tears as she sat in the business women's arms being held comfortably and loved. Abigales near constant crying had left the pinkette fairly worn out from the mornings activities. Letting her eyes close slowly her breathing slowed down to that of a sleeping baby in Samantha's arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 8 Jul - 19:57

"Aww...Someone's a sleepy baby..." Samantha said softly, rocking the diapered pinkette in her arms and kissing her on the nose. After another few minutes of loving on her, the boxom executive decided that her 'little baby' needed her rest after all the sobbing she had done all morning. She hoped that with all that emotional baggage off, Abigale would have nicer dreams.
Standing up again with the teen curled up in her arms, Samantha walked over to the crib. "Sweet dreams little one...Mommy's always gonna be here for you..." She cooed softly to her before laying the thickly padded girl down in her crib and tucking her in. The lady let her keep the flavored soother in her mouth while she napped, and Samantha made sure the music box was playing a nice, babyish melody for her little princess before silently leaving her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 8 Jul - 23:49

The padded teen gave out a soft whimper as she was laid down in her crib until Samantha wrapped her blankets around her effectively mimicking her own loving embrace. Once Abigale thought she was back in Samantha's caring arms she went back to sucking contently on her flavored dummy she had in her mouth letting the peaceful melody relax her allowing her to have a babyish dream instead of the terrors she had been having.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 4:41

Samantha was all smiles as she walked down the hallway and into her study. Sitting down, the boxom executive found herself almost too distracted thinking about Abigale to focus on work. How simply adorable and peaceful the pinkette had looked in her arms was one thing; but now it was looking more and more like the teen was allowing herself to enjoy it. This of course meant the crafty woman was winning her over, and that Abigale was starting to see the motherly lady as her caretaker.
Samantha would still have to lay on the love and comfort if she wanted to hear that one special M word she wanted the babyfied girl to call her so dearly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 17:08

Anigale tossed a few times as she slept in her crib. The padded teens dreams were constantly moving and the babyish melody coming from the music box across the room kept them peaceful enough to allow her to rest. The diapered maid sucked softly on her soother drooling a little as she did. It was true that Abigale was starting to see Samantha as her caregiver but she was deeply concerned with the news that the women she had called mommy was behind her faked death.

After several hours of peaceful babyish sleep the pinkette started to stir a little and carefully unwrap herself from her comfortable blanket wrap. "Samantha?" she called out a little nervously having known she was in her arms last. The teens diaper was wet the milk she had drank before her nap having passed through her while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 17:21

The woman being called blinked in surpise as she heard her name over the baby monitor, having finally gotten focused on work. The boxom woman didn't immediately get up however. The businesswoman sat back a little, waiting to see if she waited another minute or two; how infantile Abigale's calls could get for her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 19:22

Abigale slowly sat up using the bars of the crib to help her the best her weakened state would allow. It was a few moments after the padded teen called for Samantha and her not appearing that she started to worry a little. Had she been left? The pinkette didn't know where her loving caretaker was at. "Samantha?" she called out again her voice cracking nervously at the business women's delay.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 20:21

After waiting about another minute and not hearing the word she was lookig for, the motherly woman sighed softly and decided to head back upto the nursery. After all, Abigale was probably feeling pretty alone and scared right now; her world turned upside down by learning the (fake) truth about her mother. The least Samantha could do was comfort her and give her the love she deserved.

Quietly opening the door, the crimson-haired woman walked in and smiled at the girl in the crib. "Don't worry sweetheart, Mommy's right here..." She assured, knowing how desperate the girl's cries had been getting.
She lifted Abigale out of the crib and kissed her on the nose, noticing the wet diaper right away but not saying anything about it for now. "How did my little princess sleep?" Samantha cooed warmly, holding the teen close.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 19:28

Apon being picked up from the crib Abigale quickly cuddled into Samantha's comfortable arms. "I swept good." she lisped softly. Before the busty women had made it back up to the nursery the pinkette's breathing had become a little faster with her nervousness of Samantha had left her. "I thought you weft." Abigale lisped as her heart rate and breathing slowed down. One thing she still had not noticed was that she was sitting in a wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 20:22

"What? No, Mommy would never leave you..." She assured again, being able to tell how nervous Abigale had been. Ever since she found out the 'news' about her mother, it wasn't really surprising the girl was having abandonment issues. All the boxom woman could do was just be there for her.
Wanting to comfort the pinkette, Samantha sat down in the rocking chair. This time; instead of going out of her way to coddle and baby the girl in her arms, she just held her. The motherly woman simply just held Abigale close for as long as the girl needed. "Don't worry sweetheart...Mommy would never leave her baby..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 2:29

"Otay." Abigale said softly resting her head happily down on Samantha's shoulder. "what took you so long to come?" she asked softly. The diapered pinkette glad to be held. It wasn't anything tight it was just secure that she felt and needed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 4:14

"Aww...I'm sorry little one..." The boxom woman cooed, a little surprised that Abigale considered a few minutes a long time. The girl really was getting as needy as a baby. "Sometimes Mama can't come right up the instant you cry for me. I'll always try to come as soon as I can; just know that I'll always be coming. I'll always be here for you." Samantha assured lovingly, gently running her fingers through the diapered girl's soft, pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptySun 15 Jul - 18:44

Abigale nodded slowly and nuzzled into Samantha a little more. "Can we go outside pwease?" The pinkette asked softly wanting to relax and get a little bit of sunlight hoping it could help clear her own infantile mind up a little.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:17

The motherly woman nodded and kissed the diapered girl on the top of the head. "Of course we can little one...But how about we get you into a dry didee first?" She cooed with a grin, patting the back of the yellowed garmet before standing up and walking over to the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:26

Abigale looked down noticing the yellowed padding for the first time. "otay." she lisped softly finally taking note that her diaper was a little warm from the fresh wetting it held from her nap.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:48

"Let's get baby nice and clean again..." Samantha cooed warmly, laying down the thickly padded girl on the surface. Letting Abigale suckle on her paci and relax, the motherly executive skillfully and lovingly got the teen cleaned, powdered, and snugly taped into a fresh diaper.
"There we go; that's better isn't it?" She cooed, giving the cute pinkette a kiss on the crotch of the diaper and helping her into a sitting postion. "Now then, if we're going out into the back, you wont be needing this..." Samantha stated before pulling off the girl's top without warning.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 4:50

The padded teen slowly sucked on the pacifier in her mouth while she stared straight ahead at the ceiling. It wasn't until she was being helped up into a sitting position that she realized the change was over. Hearing the now normal kiss on her diapered crotch any prints on the padding slightly faded though only slightly. Nodding "It is." She lisped softly around the flavored binky in her mouth. Being unable to stop Samantha Abigale raised her arms up with the shirt being lifted off of her. "But-." she started as the baby tee was pulled off of her without warning.

After the shirt was off the pinkettes face quickly started to shade a soft red as she attempted to cover her chest up not that her weakened state would actually her to cover anything from the busty business women's view.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 10:07

"Now now, don't be shy baby girl..." The scarlet-haired woman assured, scooping the pinkette now clothed in just her thick disposable diaper and aucking on the pacifier into her arms. "It's supposed to be fairly hot out this afternoon; and I think you'll be more comfortable like this..." Samantha explained. (It also helped that Abigale looked even more adorable than usual this way).
"Besides, we'll just be in my backyard anyway. No one will see you. There's no reason for you to feel uncomfortable princess...And even if you do, Mommy will be here to comfort you, okay?" She soothed, lovingly cuddling Abigale in her arms as she walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:07

"Otay." abigale lisped softly as Samantha explained why she had taken off the teens top. Still the shy pinkette tried her best to cover herself up slightly in the business women's arms. After all outside was still outside to the regressing teen. "I know you'll be dere." Abigale lisped again as they hit the bottom of the stairs
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 1:11

The motherly; but crafty woman smiled warmly down at the nervous girl, and gave her another little peck on the nose. "That's right baby girl, Mommy will be here for you. If you feel scared or insecure, just come to me, and I'll make it all better..." Samantha assured, walking out the door into the afternoon sunlight.
It was fairly warm outside; as the executive had claimed earlier, and the sky was dotted with few clouds. Carrying the diapered girl to the babyish playground-like setup constucted in her large backyard. "What do you wanna play on first honey?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 19:19

Abigale slowly peaked out looking at the babyish playground set up trying to pick out what to do first. "Over dare." She lisped softly trying to point towards the baby style swing.
While she was a child swings were her favorite activity at school given that was the only place she was actually allowed on a playground. It was simple and always enjoyable with the light breeze and wind created by swinging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 19:58

Samantha nodded, walking up to the teen-sized baby swings and gently setting the practically naked girl down inside it, her legs now dangling. "Alright baby girl, hold on..." She cooed, walking behind her and starting off by giving Abigale a soft push, getting the swing rocking slowly at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next