Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 19:28

The diapered teen gave a soft nod at how sleepy she was. Abigale's slowly moved her thumb up to her mouth as she closed her eyes. Starting to enter a peaceful babyish sleep in Samantha's arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyTue 7 Aug - 1:22

"My my, you've been napping a lot today. It's going to be hard to get you to bed tonight..." The motherly businesswoman cooed softly with a smile, gently replacing Abigale's thumb with the pacifier from earlier.
Laying the pampered girl down in her crib and making sure she was nice and snug under the blankets, Samantha left the room. She was still extremely aroused from the events that took place on the changing table, and since the maid didn't quite seem to be the most qualified one to pleasure her at this point, the boxom woman was going to settle for doing it herself.
Walking into her room; practically having to restrain her hands from sliding down into her panties; the horny temptress was about to lay down in bed and 'relax' a little. Then; of all times, her cellphone vibrated and made a little chime; the tune that played whenever a work-related email was received.
Samantha groaned and sat up in bed, getting up and grabbing her phone. She tapped the icon on the screen and opened the up the message.
"Hmmmm.....What do we have here?..."

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Tue 7 Aug - 4:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyTue 7 Aug - 3:03

Abigale smiled as she started to suck on the flavored pacifier softly. It wasn't until she was snuggly wrapped in the blanket that she had that content look thinking she was wrapped comfortably in Samantha's arms.
Even though she was still sexually inexperienced the teen had a look of sexual bliss on her face as the business women left the room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 Aug - 2:11

Upon further examination, the Email had come from Sarah Johnson, the photographer and ad designer at her 'Bigger Babies' store in the town. As the shop was the one closest in her store chain to her home, Samantha tended to visit the store from time to time; even having an office set up there. That being said, the crimson-haired lady ran into the photographer quite a lot.
Though Samantha honestly found her to be a bit ditzy and easily startled; the young woman was a fantastic asset. Some of her stores had small photography studies inside, where parents and caretakers could have their babies photographed professionally; not matter now old the 'baby' was. And Sarah worked wonders with a camera. About 75% of the pictures Samantha's business' advertising team  chose for ads came from Sarah's studio. 
That being said, the executive had a somewhat professional friendship with her, though she could he slightly irritating at times. But it was still uncommon for them to communicate outside of work...Much less make requests...

TO: Rose, Samantha (Rose@bigbabies.net)
SUBJECT: This may interest you...

Good evening Ms. Rose. I trust everything's okay with the new baby? You'll have to bring her in to the store one day; everyone's dying to meet her.
As fun as small talk is; and I know this is highly unprofessional of me Ma'm; I have a personal request of you:
A close friend of mine; Rin, has recently taken in a cute little teenaged girl who couldn't have looked any older than 15 named Emily. To clarify, they're the subjects of the last photo sets I sent you (some of my best work, i I may say so myself). Anyway, the two are so obviously in the perfect Mommy-Baby relationship; even though they really aren't mother and daughter. According to Rin, Emily's parents were always away, and always pressured the poor little girl to grow up too soon. Though they never let her starve, there are signs of clear mental abuse. 
So Rin befriended her at a young age and the two really grew close. A little more than a week ago, Emily apparently decided to stay with her for a while; and somewhere along the line; she picked up the teen baby lifestyle. The little cutie obviously loves it. Despite her shyness, every moment I saw her she seemed so in love with being taken care of for once. 
So now; Rin wants to adopt her. The problem is; Emily's birth parents are pushing back legally and are willing to take this to court. 
Look Ma'm; all I ask is that you take helping them into consideration. The two of them are so sweet together...And I thought; if anyone, you would understand what she's going through.  Please, just message me back if you're interested. If not, just delete this and move on with your night. You RUN the company that I work for, I can't very well force you to do anything, can I? Please just consider it...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 Aug - 3:58

Abigale was peacefully laying in her crib curled up slightly and enjoying the comfort of her snug blankets while she sleepily recovered from the events on the changing table. Due to the arousal she was given and instantly diapered as she started the climax that left the inexperienced teen with little energy she was starting to form small links of pleasure with being diapered.
Though despite being perfectly content sucking on her strawberry pacifier abigale started to wet her diaper quite heavily from the extended nursing she had done after lunch. The pampered pinkette had actually set herself so heavily that the thick and thirsty cloth padding had leaked. During this process she let out a soft sigh of relaxation. Ever softly she let out an unhappy whimper due to the leaking dampness and even softer "Mommy..."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 Aug - 16:54

Samantha read through the Email thoroughly, surprised that Sarah would send her something like this. She had examined the last photo set sent in by her photographer, so she knew the two that Sarah was referring to.
Rin, the older one, was drop-dead gorgeous. Had the two been in a bar together, Samantha would have almost certainly offered to buy her a drink. The teenager, Emily, was something to look at as well. The little blonde had a natural, babyish cuteness that rivaled even her own little Abigale!
But the thing that interested her most was Emily's parents. The poor little thing must have had a tough time growing up...In all honesty, the exectutive could see a lot of herself in Emily...
So, she hit the 'reply' button and began to type.

TO: Johnson, Sarah (SJphoto@bigbabies.net)
SUBJECT: RE:This may interest you...

Thank you for sending this to me. I am actually quite intrigued by this...Would you mind sending me Rin's contact information?

She sent the message, but while she had been typing, she could have sworn she had heard a soft sound from the baby monitor...A soft sound that closely resembled the precious 'M' word she had been hoping to hear.
Her arousal now dimmed down, and curious, Samantha quietly walked back to the nursery to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 Aug - 19:31

While Abigale may have called out the precious 'M' word Samantha was hoping to hear it was harder to tell who she was calling out for, though in all likely hood the only person the sleeping girl would call out for now would be her caretaker. The pampered teen continued to toss around like she was having a bad dream as she tried to get away from the dampness that was surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 17:19

Samantha was actually quite surprised that the cute pinkette had wet enough to make the bulky diaper leak. Though, upon further thought, it made a little sense. The padding had had to absorb the girl's orgasm from earlier, so the diaper was already partly used before the teen even soiled it. Nonetheless, it was becomming more and more clear that Abigale was now a heavy bedwetter, and thus would probably need a little more 'protection' when she slept.
"There there baby...Don't cry, Mommy's gonna make it all better..." She cooed lovingly to the distraught girl, picking her up out of the crib and rocking her soothingly as she carried her to the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 18:41

Shortly after the teen was up in Samantha's arms and out of the crib her frantic struggling ceased and she regained a calmer look. Still she had a few tears in her eyes from before the crafty business women had made it to the nursery. Abigale calmly went back to sucking on the pacifier in her mouth as she was carried towards the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 19:25

The motherly woman couldn't help but smile at how simply adorable and peaceful looked curled up in her arms. "Such a perfect little baby girl..." She cooed softly, as to not wake the girl up; drying the stray tears from her captive's cheeks and laying her down in the changing table.
Not wanting to disturb her slumber, Samantha was gentle while she removed the soaking wet diaper from around the pink-haired teen's waist and cleaned her up. She then, just as softly, laid out a soft new disposable under her bottom and applied baby oil and powder. Fastening up the new diaper between Abigale's legs, the businesswoman gently cut a slit down the crotch of the padding with her fingernail before pulling out another, slightly larger, disposable. "This ought to keep you nice and dry for the rest of your nap..." She cooed, double-diapering her.
After the task was finished, Samantha cradled the freshly pampered 'maid' in her arms, and walked back to her own room. The crib was still soaked with the pinkette's urine, and the busty redhead figured Abigale would be fine finishing napping in comfy queen-sized bed in the master bedroom.
They soon arrived, and as tucked the thickly diapered girl in with just as much love and care as she would when she was laying her in her crib. "Sleep tight my princess." She whispered softly, kissing her in the forehead beofre leaving to go get more work done. With luck, Sarah would have already gotten back to her with Rin's contact information.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 19:47

Abigale laid on Samantha's bed with her legs spread out a little due to the new bulkiness of the double diaper. While the crib the pink haired teen normally slept in was comfortable enough laying down in the queen sized bed brought that comfort to an entirely different level.
The diapered maid barely noticed when Samantha left the room to do some work though the change had brought her close to waking up she sank back down into the depths of sleep after being tucked in again. Though she did coo softly apon hearing the crimson haired women's coos to sleep tight.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 1:23

Checking her phone once again, it seemed that Sarah hadn't answered her email yet. The ditzy woman was probably working on a photoshoot.
A little annoyed, but not mad, Samantha took the oppurtunity to wash the soaked sheets and blankets from the crib, and get some more housework done.
Though it was odd for a such a rich woman with such a lavish house to do all the house-work herself, it was what the busty woman was used to. Even when she was a child, she took care of most of the household chores, and she figured there was no reason to pay someone to do all the work she could easily do herself. That's why she personally found it humorous when she designed the fake 'maid' opening.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 1:54

Abigale had a soft smile on her face as she laid in Samantha's warm bed silently sucking on the pacifier still held firmly in her mouth.

(Sorry figured I would keep her asleep till Samantha heard back from Sarah)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 2:14

((No problem, I was just waiting for some contact information for her.))

A few minutes after she had put the wet sheets in the wash, Samantha heard her phone chime again. She pulled it out of her pocket and opened her email, seeing a new message from the photographer:

TO: Rose, Samantha (Rose@bigbabies.net)
SUBJECT: RE: This may interest you...

'I really appreciate this, and I'm sure Ms. Mathers will as well. Here's her Email address:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If it isn't too much trouble, please tell me how everything goes. I'm dying to find out!' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The businesswoman sighed a little and rubbed her temples when she saw her employee's multiple smiley faces. But she had Rin's contact information.
Opening up a new email, she typed in the information and a message.

TO: Mathers, Rin (RMathers@Gsource.net)
SUBJECT: I have a proposition.

'Hello Ms. Mathers. My name is Samantha Rose, owner of the 'Bigger Babies' Franchise. A mutual friend of ours, Sarah Johnson, has informed me of your legal situation. Normally, my company wouldn't respond to such a request, but this particular case grabs my attention personally, and I'd be more than happy to discuss how I may be able to help. Please respond to this message at your leisure, as I would be glad to possibly arrange a meeting.'

Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 2:45

Though abigale was snuggly tucked into the bed she was a bit of a tossed and slowly approached the edge of the queen size mattress. Feeling herself tipping off the teens eyes snapped open and she flailed back towards the center dropping her pacifier onto the floor.
More then a little confused as she felt the extra bulk around her waist the pampered pinkette slowly looked around seeing she was in Samantha's room without her. "Samanfa?" she called out curiously though a little sleepishly as she let out a soft waking yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:00

Just sending the email when she heard the soft call from her bedroom, the boxom woman slid the phone back into her pocket and walked back upstairs.
"Well hello there cutie-pie, sleep well?" She cooed lovingly as she walked in, seeing Abigale awake in her bed. Samantha picked up the pacifier off the floor, a little curious how it got there, but not asking about it. She sat down on the edge of the bed next to the girl smiling warmly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:03

Abigale gave a small and quick nod. "Yeah. But," she started obviously confused in how she ended up on Samantha's bed. "how did I get in here and why is my diapee so fick?" she asked softly a little worry behind her voice as she questened the size of her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:19

"There there, don't be nervous baby..." She cooed to her assuringly, moving her hand down and beginning to soothingly run her fingers through Abiagale's hair. "Let me explain. You soaked your didee a lot when you were in your crib and it leaked. So, Mommy decided to put you in a little more protection just to be safe. With your crib sheets and blankies all wet, I moved you in here so you could still be comfy while I washed them." She explained somewhat matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:23

Listening to Samantha explain what happened Abigale softly laid her head down on the business women's arm. "Oh." she lisped softly "I suppose I can get use to dis." she added softly
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 17:43

"Get used to what baby girl?" Samantha replied curiously, smiling to herself as the diapered girl leaned on her and relaxed. The busty executive continued to gently love on the diapered girl in bed, scooting a little closer to her so that Abigale had more to lean on if need be.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 0:38

Blushing heavily the pinkette shook her head. "Nofing." She lisped leaning a little more of her body comfortably on Samantha's side. In truth she was glad to have the motherly women's company it simply made her comfortable to have someone accepting her for who she was even if she wasn't all that happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 16:37

Samantha couldn't help but giggle that the cute blush that spread over her captive's cheeks. "Whatever you say baby girl..." She cooed back, gently wrapping an arm around the pampered pinkette's shoulder and holding her close to the warm side of her body. The crafty woman was relieved that Abigale was beginning to believe all the falsehoods that she had influenced about her. It was like She was completely rewriting the girl's life. She had turned a confident-looking, mature teenaged girl into an adorable diapered baby who was becoming more and more dependant on her. Now, this wouldn't be bad for Abigale; quite the contrary. Samantha would make sure that her little 'maid' was the happiest baby on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:01

Abigale let out a warm content sigh as Samantha wrapped her arms around her. "Samanfa I wanna go out." she lisped softly. The way it sounded though wasn't one of just going outside to play. "Can we go somewhawe?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:43

The motherly woman was actually completely caught off guard by this question. The last thing she had expected from Abigale was to ask to go out in public, knowing she would be babied. "Well, of that's what you want baby girl. Do you have any real place you want to go, of do you just want to get out of the house?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:02

Abigale shook her head slightly. "Just out." she lisped responding softly. One thing she had figured out was that Samantha wouldn't let her get hurt no matter where they were at. Even dressed childishly she would be safe. With that knowledge the pampered girl didn't really mind where the two would go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next