Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) Empty
PostSubject: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:38

((For anyone reading, this is a continuation of another RP on another website.

Ready whenever you are Sumi!))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:39

((hai hai dipee-sama ^^))

Isumi just hugged her and buried her face in her chest,sobbing.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 16:09

Samantha continued to walk back upstairs to her nursery, carrying the crying girl into the room and sitting in the rocking chair, soothing rocking Isumi in her arms, beggining to softly sing a gentle lullaby with her beautiful, almost hypnotic voice.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 17:02

After she had calmed down,and started feeling tired,she looked up at her upset."I d-don't want to take a nap..."the blue haired girl murmured,popping her thumb into her mouth and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:58

Samantha smiled to herself when the diapered girl had calmed down. She finished the lullaby and gently cuddled the girl against her bosom, leaning her head against her soft breast. "Really? Because your body doesn't say so baby girl." The busty redhead cooed softly to the sleepy girl in her arms, still rocking her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:06

"Y-yes mommy....weally..."She murmured,her eyes closing as she sucked on her thumb and fell asleep,her head resting on her 'mommy's bit chest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:15

Samantha softly kissed the sleeping Isumi on the forehead. "I thought so." The woman said quietly with a small grin. She sat there for a few minutes, cradling the babyfied girl against her chest before lifting her up and gently placing her in the large crib. "Sweet dreams little one. Mommy will be back after your nap." She cooed softly to her before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 17:12

She slept for about an hour then woke up pouting,llooking at the baby monitor. 'at least Im not crying this time...'she thought."M-mommy,Im awake!"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 17:52

Samantha looked up from her work at the baby monitor, hearing Isumi. Walking back to the nursery, where her 'baby girl' was lying. "How was your nap sweetie?" The busty woman asked, picking her up out of the crib. "Did you use your diaper?" She added, unsnapping the crotch on the onesie and sticking a finger inside.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 18:23

"I-it was ok...no mo-" she blushed as she stuck her finger in. She was in fact a little wet,but she would not require a change yet.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 19:20

Samantha pulled her finger out, noting the wetness. "Looks like you only wet a little baby girl. No reason to change you yet." The young woman stated, patting the crotch of the diaper and buttoning the onesie back up.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:02

She just blushed bright red and nodded,squeaking a little when she patted her padded crotch. "W-what now mommy,is it pl-playtime or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:33

"Well, it's starting to get late baby girl. Mommy wanted to know if you were hungry for dinner." The busty redhead explained, smiling a little at the adorable blush on Isumis cheeks. "But if you want to play for a little while, mama will be happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:41

"Its th-that late? Well Im n-not hu-" she blushed scarlet as her stomach interrupted her with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:50

"Your body betrays you again baby girl..." She cooed with a grin, giving the diapered girl a tickle on her belly before carrying her out of the nursery. "And since you've been such a good baby girl today, mommy has a surprise for you that she knows you'll like." Samantha continued, walking downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptySun 9 Jan - 22:36

(sorry,I've been busy and stuff D: )

"W-what is it mommy?"she mumbled,giggling and blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 10 Jan - 2:36

((I understand. Just wanted to keep up the RP.))

"Well if I told you now, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, eh baby girl?" She answered, cuddling the diapered girl against her inviting chest as she walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 2:35

"Nnn..." The little blue haired girl blushex and whined,trying to stay away from her mommys big chest. "B-but I wanna know..."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 2:58

"Well you're about to find out..." She cooed to the diapered girl in her arms as they walked into the kitchen, the deliocus aroma of pasta boiling filling the air. "Does my Baby girl like spaghetti?" The busty redhead asked.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 3:02

Her eyes lit up with excitement and she nodded,starting to drool."D-does this mean I get some big girl food mommy!?" She asked,not even caring that she was called a baby again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 11:01

The busty redhead nodded down to her."You've been a very good girl today, and I figured babies get to eat normal food every now and again. With a little help of course." Samantha responded, sitting the diapered girl down in her highchair.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:16

She grinned and waited a bit impatiently to be fed,swinging her feet back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:36

Samantha smiled at her eagerness, walking over to the boiling pasta and serving it up on two plates. (She made sure to secretly slip a bit of laxatives in Isumis).
"Is my baby girl ready for din-dins?" She cooed to her, walking back towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 0:14

She blushed but smiled,nodding and opening her mouth wide,awaiting with eagerness the great food she was about to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 11:10

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Samantha said, grabbing a teen-sized bib and tying it around her neck. "There we are." The woman said, sitting down in front of the diapered girl and getting a bite of food ready. "Say Aah baby girl." She cooed before starting to feed her the yummy pasta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next