Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) Empty
PostSubject: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 10:27

(This is a continuation from and RP from a different site.)
(The same rules apply to the other site: do NOT post if your name is not listed above. Thank you.)

Amy sat in the cool, mildly refreshing pool, allowing the water to soak up all of her troubles. The floaties did an excellent job at keeping her afloat, her arms jutting above the surface as she also kicked her legs underneath the water. She felt very relaxed, without having to worry about running from any outside forces. This new, attractive woman was showing her hospitality, and for that she was very grateful for.
As Amy looked up to the oddly-shaped sun and thought of what Rin had told her before, she questioned exactly what sort of new world she had now become a part of. However, it was something she would not get too deeply into, as she allowed the gentle waters of the pool to massage over her bare body.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 13:52

Rin stood in the water close by, the cool water splashing up against her shapely, beautifully devolved curves and body. As she watched her, the young woman just couldn't believe how cute and innocent Amy acted. The girl had literally just appeared in her home, having no idea how she got there, but now didn't seem to have a care in the world! The temptress couldn't put into words just how simply she wanted this girl to be hers. The teenaged brunette was by no means hard to look at. Amy's body was beautiful and maturing, already showing signs of having an impressive chest in te near future.

But as much as she wanted to go down on her guest, Rin just couldn't bring herself to force the girl into anything. She wanted to make Amy develop feelings for her as well before she tried any major advances.

"Enjoying yourself cutie?" She asked, making conversation.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 14:00

Her attention diverted from the strange, burning ball overhead, Amy snapped her head back to Rin, whose focus seemed to be completely on her and what she was bound to say.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I am. Thank you, miss." Amy politely said, kicking her legs just a little as she bobbed up and down where she currently was in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 3:35

"Alright baby. Just let me know if you need any help." The scarlet-haired woman offered, the girl in front of her having stated that she couldn't swim well. The floaties around Amy's arms seemed to be a significant reason of why she was still afloat. Rin herself had never needed them.
As long as she could remember, the busty temptress was a natural swimmer. Though her sexy figure seemed to maintain itself, Rin enjoyed physical activities as well, notably laps around her large pool or just floating on her back and enjoying the constant warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 23:28

A remark such as "baby" made Amy feel weak inside. Considering that she was reduced to wearing a diaper after wetting like a small child, the girl was afraid that the woman would commonly use this term to degrade her for the mistake she had made. Deep down, Amy was trained to think like this, as trite sayings were always thrown her way by her malicious stepmother.

Amy was not in any way unfit. Although she wasn't allowed much exercise, she had a very high metabolism, meaning that she could easily burn calories and maintain a slim, yet sturdy physique.

After only a few minutes in the pool, she noticed the tips of her fingers and toes were getting odd wrinkles. She didn't know what this meant because she was never in water for more than a couple minutes.

"Um... Rin?" Amy said, sounding a bit concerned as she lifted her hands up to show the woman her prune fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 23:46

The busty woman had meant no offense by her words. She just used the term 'baby' as another playful coo at the girl she was flirting with, no different than 'cutie' or 'honey'. She hadn't considered that Amy could still be distraught over soaking her bed and being back in diapers for the time being.

Looking back at the teen when her attention was requested, Rin giggled a little at how concerned was about something so natural. "Don't worry sweetie, it happens to everyone." She explained, showing her her own fingers, and how they were starting to prune a little too. "It happens when you're in the water for a little while. It isn't harmful at all, and goes away after you dry off." The redhead assured with a smile. "You really haven't been swimming at all, have you?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 11:33

"Um... no, miss. Where I'm from, we... don't have a lot of places to swim." She lied, covering up the real reason of why she had never been swimming. She wanted to keep her stepmother a secret because she did not want the older woman to pity her for the wretched life she lived before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 15:02

The busty woman smiled. "Well then, feel free to use my pool as much as you like then. I'll have to be in here with you though, because I'm not sure youre a strong swimmer yet." She giggled, glancing at the floaties on her guests's arms.
Rin walked through the water to where Amy was floating, and studied her curiously. "Whatever realm you came from seems to use deprived you of a lot of great things! What's your home like anyway cutie?" She asked, curious as to where this girl who appeared out of thin air came from.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 19:08

Amy was about to question the girl of this entire "realms" debacle, but instead was cut short when Rin made mention of her home. She couldn't even call it a home because sometimes she felt that she wasn't even welcome there. Where she lived was a complete and utter dump, which was only cleaned by her considering she was basically a part of her stepmother's legal property.

"It's... okay. Small... kind of messy." Amy hastily replied, trying to dodge the question as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyTue 29 May - 1:49

Getting the memo that Amy didn't seem to want to talk about it, Rin shrugged the question off, even though she was still immensely curious. "Okay...So, what did you like to do for fun back where you came from honey?" She asked, wondering if this question would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyTue 29 May - 8:02

This question did seem a bit off to the girl; she didn't even know what the word "fun" meant. From how enthusiastically the young woman said it, it sounded like it was something good, or something that Amy was never able to achieve on her separate "realm".

"I, um... I'm not sure..." She honestly answered, trying not to avoid the woman's curious gaze but having to look away a few times. She seemed so incredibly shy, a quirk which anyone, especially Rin, would find very cute.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 31 May - 1:21

God Amy was adorable...It took a bit of self restraint for the busty temptress to not wrap the cutie up in her arms and kiss her passionately.
But, beleive it or not, not wanting to come on too strong; Rin settled fora giggle at her behavior, and smiled down at her. "Okay then. In that case; what kind of things do you like? What makes you happy?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 31 May - 5:50

Amy felt like she was being internally battered by all of the questions this woman was trying to ask, though deep down she knew she could not help it and did not know of the things she had to deal with.

"I... I don't know... I'm not... really sort of a happy person... but when I'm alone and I can be happy, I draw." Amy answered, giving a little more than she expected to. However, the portion with her drawing to keep her happy was entirely true, and believe it or not, she was pretty good at creating works of stashed art.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 4:14

Getting a good look at Amy's face when she asked the few questions about her, Rin was able to guess that she probably didn want to talk about where she came from. She could tell the brunette was getting distraught just remembering.
So, the busty redhead easily picked the girl and gave her a comforting hug.
"Don't say any more...I understand sweetie..." She assured, lovingly rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 8:03

Amy never got this sort of sentimental treatment from anyone, not even relatives who rarely visited her stepmother's home. She found it touching inside that the woman understood that she did not want to bring up her painful background. With the woman doing so, it finally allowed Amy to open up the closed wounds, although she did not want these reminders to haunt her and cast a dark shadow upon this nice woman's head.

Trying to contain it as best as possible, Amy's eyes started to water, trying to contain the sounds of crying by closing her lips, producing a faint hiccuping noise as the sound had nowhere to escape from. "I-I'm sorry... I... I don't wanna be this way towards you..." Amy pitifully said, a soft whimper being heard before she closed her lips again. The only real explanation to this was how emotional having endured this treatment had made her feel over the years. She never opened up to anyone before so she had to bottle up all of her emotions for so long, the only person listening being her stepmother who really didn't care about her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 23:00

While the sexy woman wasn't exactly the motherly type, all she wanted to do right now was comfort the adorable girl in her embrace, cuddling the sniffling girl close and giving her an assuring pat on the back. "It's okay baby...You don't have to talk about it...I understand..." She soothed, getting the idea that wherever Amy came from, she didn't like it there.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 10:26

"Th- thank you..." Amy muttered, looking up to the woman and slightly smiling at her compliance. Something seemed so sweet and gentle about her. She didn't look like the maternal type, but simply from her actions she seemed to be a very compassionate person.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 14:23

Milking the hug for as long as she could, the temptress continued to soothingly hold the younger girl and rub her back, their bodies pressing up agains eachother under the water. "Its no trouble cutie." Rin replied warmly, smiling back down at her. God, Amy was adorable...
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 15:48

After a while of sharing this moment, Amy finally broke away from the hug, now more composed and less prone to crying in a saddened outburst. Once this was finished, she headed to the edge of the pool near the concrete which surrounded the water. "Um... Rin? Could I please get out?" The girl asked, as if she needed permission to stand out of the water. An interesting thing about this pool was that it had no stairs to easily exit and enter, almost like a hole full water. The full momentum of the body was needed to hoist someone out, something which Amy did not have at her disposal with the pool floaties on her arms and her disorientation at full swing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 19:44

Rin giggled softly and nodded, walking over to the edge of the pool where her cute guest was struggling to get out of the water. After a few moments of running her soft hands along Amy's body, supposedly 'looking for the best position for holding', she settled for the girl's sides and lifted her out of the pool, following her soon after.
"I suppose you chose the right time to get out. It looks like the sun is starting to set anyway." The naked woman remarked, the sun starting to let lower and lower onto the horizon. From the sun's position, it seemed in normal time it was about 6:30.
Havig not dried off yet, tiny beads of water still ran down the temptress's body, shimmering as the sunlight was reflected off of them. It was quite an erotic sight. Identically, the same thing was occurring with Amy, and Rin was finding it hard to keep her eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:01

Amy walked forward, her tender, round cheeks jutting with every single step she took. Although she was only 16, she had quite a well-developed body, one which anyone with a certain "drive" could cling to.

Soon enough, the girl was in front of the sliding glass door which led inside. However, she was not ready to further dampen the woman's nice carpet and furniture. "Um... do you have... any towels?"

Last edited by thelonegrunt on Sat 2 Jun - 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:15

Taking her eyes off of Amy's cute ass, the wet woman walked over to one of the poolside chairs where she had placed towels for both herself and the brunette. "Over here. Do you need any help taking off the floaties?" Rin inquired, picking one up and beginning to dry herself off, but making sure her beautiful body was still on display to Amy.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:22

Amy, believe it or not, was finding it a tad bit difficult to look away from the woman. Although no immediate, perverted thoughts came into mind, she was amazed that such a beautiful woman was standing in front of her, bare as the day she was born.

"No no, I... think I've got it..." Amy suggested. Taking her hands, she grabbed on to the floaties, sliding them down the lengths of her arms until they met to her hands. Once finished, she gently placed them onto the ground next to her, as if she was handling the most delicately fragile items imaginable. Soon enough, she walked towards the woman who handed her a towel. She started to dry herself off, unconsciously putting on a show for the woman by propping over the chair to dry every inch of her body off, weaving the towel slowly through the crevices of her wet skin.

(Also, this is how I imagine Amy looks (but just not as happy.) I can't find the original picture. >_<)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:35

((Cute picture, but if I remember right, this is the picture you used for her: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]))

Rin had to bite her lip and look away to avoid gawking at how simply beautiful the girl's body looked. Such developed curves and chest, but st the same time maintaining such an adorable and petite frame...She wanted Amy so bad...

'God I'm such a pervert...' The busty woman thought to herself with a groan, putting the now-wet towel over her shoulders. "Alright sweetie, let's head back in and get you dressed."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:40

(Thank you! I must have deleted it on my computer after downloading it, or skimmed over it or something while looking again online. But I appreciate it. :3)

With her body now dry, Amy walked back inside and to the area where she had removed her diaper in the living room. Seeing the padding sitting there, remote and almost waiting for her, she sighed and walked over to it, knowing the precaution was worth the slight embarrassment she felt over wearing it. Sitting down, she tried to fit it over her lower portion, trying to pull the front flap over her crotch to conceal her womanhood. She sat there, looking confused, trying to strap the diaper back on for a firm fit. Before this, she had never had any sort of experience with diapers, as she never had to babysit or tend to any children who wore diapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next