Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Extra credit(private me and dipee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

Extra credit(private me and dipee) Empty
PostSubject: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:05

"So, are you positive that your mom is away?" Mai Kurokawa asked her student, putting away the dry material she was using as 'tutoring material', an excuse to join her secret girlfriend.

"I really don't like meeting my lover in my bosses house and risking being fired.." She groaned, un-buttoning her top and revealing her C-cup bra. She smiled at her student, crawling over to her side of the table and holding her.
"Come on, why don't we have a little fun now?" She whispered seductively, beginning to toy with the buttons on her student's skirt.

Mai Kurokawa was a bespectacled 25 year old english teacher who signed up as a teacher at an all-girls school only because of her love for high school girls. As a student, she was always dominated in relationships by her classmates and even a teacher, and now it was her turn to play with her student.
To give off a mature feeling, she cut her twintails off and changed her black hair to a sleek short hairstyle down to her soldiers. This accompanied her ruby lipstick and tight-fitting suits, accentuating her body. Normally she'd wear a long tight business skirt, but for 'tutoring' she wore one that was cut mid-thigh.

(I figured it would make sense to make the principal your character's mom, since it would make it easier to diaper Mai when we get to that. Of course, trying to hide it could be interesting to. I'll leave it up to you :3)
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 2:59

Melody Clark giggled sexily, wrapping her arms around her English Teacher's waist and beginning to unclasp her bra. "You worry too much...I told you, my mother's out of town until the weekend for the state schoolboard meeting. We have the entire house to ourselves..." The scarlet-haired 17 year old replied equally seductively, looking into Mai's eyes.

It was a rather plain story of how this started. Melody, a closet lesbian, had heard that there was a cute female English teacher who had a thing for teenaged girls. It was just a rumor, and never really proven. Interested, using the power she had as the daughter of the principal, She was able to pull some strings and get placed in Ms. Kurokawa'a English class.
Once classes started, the girl started to subtley flirt with Mai; giving her a secret smile and wink every now and then, staying late for tutoring sessions only to try and get as close to her teacher as possible. It wasn't long until she noticed that she had caught the young woman's eye; and things slowly escalated from there.

Now, here they were; a secret couple for about three months now. This wasn the first time things had gotten sexual between them. Their first time to pleasure eachother this way was in Mai's very own classroom after classes had let out about a month into the relationship. In reality, the high-school teacher was risking much more than her job. If anyone found out their little 'secret', Mai would be charged as a criminal for having sexual relations with a minor, one of her students no less!

Melody had been waiting for this...Building up her lover's trust. She planned on exploiting this little secret of theirs to fulfill one of her deepest sexual fantasies...

"Now then, let's take this Upstairs, shall we? The kitchen table is hardly the most suitable place for us to have a little fun..." Melody cooed lustily, unclasping her lover's bra. "Let's head up to my room..."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 18:42

"Ah! I guess that's right.."Mai muttered, blushing light pink and pouting. She smiled once she regained her composure, grabbing her students hand and pulling her up, heading towards the stairs.

She had been to her house for 'tutoring' enough now that she had no need to ask were Melody's room was.

Mai stripped her skirt off as she got into the room, tossing it aside and removing her lacy black panties. She hoped that Melody liked them, she only had the courage to buy them the day before after all. Even if she was an adult now and trying to grow out of her old habits, some of her old bashfulness remained.

"Come here so Sensei can teach you a little lesson~"Mai said, laying on Melody's bed and gesturing for her to join her, fully unaware of the camera somewhere in the room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyWed 22 Aug - 3:43

The video camera was currently flat on her desk, partially covered by an open magazine so it wouldn't really be obvious unless you knew it was there. The lens was pointed at her bed, where her sexy and cute teacher laid.

"Oh sensei...Please be gentle...I may need a little extra help with a few things..." She teenaged girl cooed sexily and innocently, making herself look shy and nervous. Still clad in her school uniform, she strutted over to the bed and curled up beside Mai, wrapping her arms around her; smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:20

Mai was almost unable to contain herself, smiling as she began to un-button her student's top. Her hands were notably a tad shaky, more nervous than she thought she'd be.

"Don't worry, sensei will teach you well.." The young women leaned in, pressing their lips together. As they kissed, she slid a hand up the girl's skirt, beginning to rub between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 20:59

((Sorry I haven't been on too much lately. It's been hectic moving back into my apartment outside campus. It'll probably be a few days until I'm adjusted again.))

Melody kissed back lovingly, sighing in pleasure as her teacher began to massage her slit through her panties. The teen's top was slowly, but eventually opened up; revealing her silky red bra, scarlet red; just like her hair. It was easy to see Mai was nervous; as she always was. She found it amusing that the older woman always tried to be the 'dominant' one in the relationship, even though she lacked the qualities to do so. But Melody played along, acting like the sweet, innocent little schoolgirl.
Tomorrow was Monday, and first period, in English, she would show her lover who the REAL dominant one was in the relationship...

"O-Oh...Oh Mai...That feels so good..." She moaned sexily, letting her sensei have her way with her.!
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:22

((It's fine :3))

Mai grinned as she heard her 'submissive' students moaning, gaining the courage to pull down her panties and begin fingering her. At this point Mai wasn't capable of words; Either because she appeared about as turned on by this as Melody, or she was growing to nervous.

Mai almost forgot she had a free hand around her student's waist, moving it up until she was groping Melody's breast.
"Y..you're such a good girl Melody, Sensei's g-giving you some special tutoring tonight." Mai finally managed to find her words, which sounded much less convincing than they had before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 4:14

Her top and skirt low laying under her; the teenaged girl was sighing and moaning in sexual bliss in just her bra, panties around her ankles. "Oh god! Don't stop!" She called out in pleasure, gripping the bed sheets as she felt her teacher's fingers penetrating her. Mai was actually fairly good in bed, but she woman always seemed to nervous and rushed when she was 'on top' to really give the full experience.
Either way, the camera was still recording, and capturing every second of the two of them making love.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyMon 27 Aug - 19:10

"I d..didn't plan on it!"Mai muttered, going until she felt her student climax, smiling and stopping, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyMon 27 Aug - 22:57

((Well...That was a little anticlimactic haha))

The teenager sighed both out of pleasure and slight disappointment as she orgasmed. Melody could tell Mai was really trying, but her teacher just wasn't cut out to be a 'top'. The woman was too nervous and unsure of what to do. It was honestly the same procedure every time they got intimate; the woman rushed things and ended up making the experience all too short.
But still, she acted satisfied, pretending to be out if breath and worn our. "Wow, that was amazing sensei..." The girl cooed submissively, cuddling up against the older woman. She smiled to herself, knowing the camera had captured the whole thing. Now she just had to wait until Mai left so she could process the video...
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:20

((W...well it fits with the character ^^; and I apologize for another absence..))

"Y..yeah, it was, wasn't it..?" Mai muttered quietly, calming down as she held her student to her chest. After a couple of minutes though Mai mustered up some confidence, beginning to move her hands down to the girls bottom. As she was about to go in for a kiss a loud jangle came from downstairs, making her yelp and cover herself up. "I-i'm sorry melody-chan, I have to go take that!"She stammered the words out, rushing downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:19

Blinking a little in surprise as her teacher bolted back downstairs, Melody chuckled and got out of bed, walking over to the camcorder laying in her desk and picking it up.
Stopping the recording, she turned it around and scrolled to the file hat she had just recorded; hitting 'play'.
Sure enough, there it was. An entire sex tape with everything shown and nothing hidden. The teen now had all the blackmail she needed and against her adorable teacher now...
The scarlet-haired girl grinned foxily and powered off the camera, copying the file onto her laptop. She had some work to do...
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:51

"S-sorry melody-chan! I need to go!" Mai yelled up the stairs, rushing to dress herself, hurrying out the door, still buttoning up her shirt as she left.

((I figured a time skip was appropriate, I'll edit if it wasn't))

Mai snuck back into the house early in the morning, tired yet retaining her neat outfit. She didn't bother going up to sleep with her lover or even see if she was awake, crashing on the couch. She quickly curled up in her sleep, softly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySat 22 Sep - 13:18

Hearing the irritating buzzer of her alarm clock, Melody sat up in bed and stretched. She had been up late getting everything together, and spreading out the sex tape that she had recorded the night before onto multiple locations on her computer and her cell phone.
The teenager then proceeded to shower and get dressed for school, making sure everything was in order before walking downstairs; seeing her lover asleep on the couch.
Grinning to herself at how cute her teacher looked, the red-haired girl got a little breakfast and looked up at the clock. They had about 45 minutes before school began.
Getting all her bags together; her backpack and purse, which she normally wore; but today she had something else. A large, purple duffel-bag zipped shut and full of unknown items...
Walking quietly up to Mai, she leaned in and have her a soft kiss. "Time to get up sensei..." She cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 19:42

"Nnn..mommy more time.."Mai muttered sleepily, opening her eyes groggily as she felt someone's lips press against hers. She looked up at her student and blushed lightly, wrapping her arms around her lovers neck. "Good morning sweety, did you sleep well without sensei to keep you company?" The young woman smiled lightly, trying not to give away the fact that she had to go pee. She was fortunate to have not wet herself on the couch, but she wasn't as successful at hiding it, biting her lower lip and clenching her legs together.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 20:00

The teenager giggled softly as her teacher called her 'Mommy', hugging her back. "I slept fine, but definitely would have been better if I had you next to me..." She cooed innocently, helping her off the couch. It was more then obvious her lover had to use the bathroom, but Melody pretended not to notice. "Now then, let's head to school shall we? We'll be late if we delay much longer, and I have a surprise to give you once we get to class..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 20:09

"W..wait, but.." Mai whimpered as her lover took her hand in a tight grip. Mai wanted to go just go to the bathroom, but she could tell by the girls face that she was very excited, and she didn't want to ruin it by being late to school. Not to mention that if they both came in late, it may raise some suspicion.
Well, the school's not a long walk away anyways.. Mai thought with a sigh, grabbing her purse.
"So w-what kind of surprise has got you so riled up?" Mai asked as they walked down the sidewalk to school, stumbling a little in the heels she forgot to take off every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 0:50

"Aww, if I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now, would it?" Melody teased foxily, locking her front door behind them and walking down the sidewalk; holding her teacher's hand like it was no big deal. "I'll tell you when we get to class. We should get there a few minutes early, so I'll have plenty of time to say..." She giggled, patting the large, mysterious extra bag she was carrying.
The teenager just kept walking, seeing the high school in the distance. She lived only a few blocks away from the building, so walking to the campus was routine for her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 18:53

"Meany."The teacher said with a pout, directed towards her student. It would have been a little odd for any by-passer to see the pair, a mature looking teacher acting somewhat immature and stumbling around next to her cute student, who seemed to easily be in charge of the situation.
Mai took note of the thick bag as the couple walked into school and thought it curious, but opted to focus on keeping herself from leaking rather than say anything. "So what's my surprise?"She asked anxiously, pulling her into her room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 20:40

As they walked into Mai's classroom, Melody smiled to herself and closed the door behind them. They had a good 5 minutes to themselves before classes started and other students arrived.
"Oh, I just wanted to show you something..." The teenager replied somewhat ominously, strutting back over to her teacher and pulling out her smartphone. Opening up her videos and finding the file she was looking for, the girl smirked as she turned the screen towards her teacher and hit 'play'.
Sure enough, the entire video of them having sex the night before was on her phone. Since they didn't have much time before the other teenagers came, Melody only played a clip of it to emphasize her point. "Sexy, isn't it? It would be a real shame if my mom were to see this video, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:53

Mai's excitement faded as her student began to look for something on her phone. Mai had already been through blackmail once, and she had hoped this time would be different. Her hopes sank as she watched the little activity her student and her participated in the night before on the little LCD screen. Despite her fallen hopes the video was getting her 'excited', turning red in the face and beginning to leak a little as she got careless. She did her best to hold it in, a small wet spot appearing on her skirt. Mai had regressed into the submissive role yet again in a matter of less than a minute, looking up at her student while trying to contain your urine. "I..I understand... what do you want from me?" The teacher nearly whispered, a hint of venom dripping from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySat 20 Oct - 3:08

Melody smiled almost smugly at her teacher. "Good girl. Now then, if you want me to keep this sexy little video to myself, you'll have to follow all my orders. Do exactly as I say, when I say it." The dominant girl stated simply, noticing with a smile that Mai had peed herself slightly. While it seemed her teacher had stopped herself, there was a small, barely noticeable per dark spot on her skirt. Still, Melody would see if she could change that..."

"Alright sensei, my first order for you is..." The student claimed, opening up her duffel bag slightly so she could rummage around inside and pull something out. The object itself was a large baby-bottle, seeming made for for an adult than a baby. It was filled with something that seemed to be baby formula. "Drink this. Every drop. If you refuse, I'll turn the video in." She explained, holding the baby bottle out for her. "And if I were you, I'd drink it fast. I'm sure you'd prefer for the other students not to walk in on you sucking from a baby bottle..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 21:30

Mai tried to contain a groan as her student gave her the whole 'obey me' spheal she had already heard before. As she spoke the teacher's eyes drifted over to the door, trying to make sure that it was locked so no other early birds would come in and see what she may be subjected to. Mai jumped a little as she realized that her student had held a baby bottle up to her, taking it in a puzzled manner. 'She.. wants me to drink it..?' She thought, sighing when she confirmed her thoughts. "This is an odd form of humiliation Melody.." She muttered begrudgingly, pressing the nipple in between her mouth and beginning to gulp the odd milk down until the bottle was empty, growing anxious as she heard some girls milling around in the halls, going past her room. "Th-there... can I go to the bathroom so we can pick this up later please!?"Mai whined, setting down the bottle and holding herself once again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 0:30

"Ah, good girl..." Melody cooed, as if she were talking to a child as her teacher finished the baby bottle. "And to answer your question, no. You are forbidden from leaving the classroom until I say so. You'll just have to be a big girl and hold it..." She teased, giving her lover a playful pat on her bottom before walking over to the door and unlocking it.
Unknown to Mai, the teenager had spiked the formula in the baby bottle with large amounts o laxative and diuretic. According to Melody's estimation, the drugs would take about 15-20 minutes to work their way through her teacher's system. That would be Plenty of time for all the students to file in and lessons to begin.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) EmptySun 4 Nov - 15:07

"M-melody, please, I'll lose all respect as a teacher if I just w..wet myself i-in front of the students.." Mai looked down and lowered her voice as she spoke, finding herself unable to speak commandingly in this situation. She froze up as she heard the door open, adjusting so she wasn't holding herself as obviously as she greeted her students.
'Oh what should I do..' She thought, her face dark red as she felt the damp fabric under her fingers. 'If I just walk out she could show the whole class in a matter of minutes... and if I try to confiscate it she'll use her mom's position to keep it..' Mai looked at her lover pleadingly one last time as the last student took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra credit(private me and dipee)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next