Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:34

The teens lip quivered slightly "I'm not weady." She repeated softly knowing she was talking about her ability to potty training. Abigale carefully rested her head back down on her caretakers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:52

The loving woman smiled to herself, walking who the rocking chair and sitting down with the pinkette still cuddled in her lap. "I'm proud of you sweetie..." She cooed to her soothingly, consoling the still distraught girl.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 22:08

As the two sat down in the rocking chair the light padding on the pinkette gave a soft squish against the executives lap. "I need a change." She lisped softly feeling the soft mess spread around in the pull-up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 4:18

"Of course princess..." Samamtha replied with a smile, making sure the messy pinkette was relaxed before standing up again and walking over to the changing table. After gently laying her down, the motherly woman tore open the two 'just in case' tabs again and opened up the soiled garmet. As it wasn't surprised for large messes, the executive was actually fairly surprised it handnt leaked. If Abigale had peed at all, there most likely would have been a puddle under the teen when Samantha had walked in, and she would have yet another mess to clean up.
Once again ignoring the stink of the messy pull-up, the boxom redhead got quite a few baby wipes ready and began to clean her. Almost instantly, one could feel the gentleness and soothing motions Samantha used in wiping and cleaning her. The woman wanted each and every change to be a relaxing experience for the pinkette, especially after the girl admitted she needed diapers.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 14:28

Abigale gave a gentle sigh of content as the busty caretaker stared to gently wipe and clean the mess up. She was extremely great full at how soothing the motions Samantha was using. Halfway through the cleaning the pinkette spread her legs a little more to try and help the executive out.
Something she was a little surprised on was how easily she was getting off considering how rude she had been sense last night a simple few swats and a verbal lashing showing how rude she had been.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 15:52

Glad the cute girl was being cooperative, the busty woman continued to lovingly and thouroughly clean up Abiagles messy bottom. After several baby wipes, the teen was complettely clean, and Samantha was balling up the stinky garmet and tossed it into the diaper genie.
Deciding that had been good in admitting she needed diapers, the temptress decided to reward her a bit, and pulled out a puffy, soft cloth diaper out from the stacks of diapers under the changing table. Lifting Abigale's tushie up again, she slid the soft, thick cloth under her and powdered her legs once again.
Next, however, instead of pulling out the baby powder as usual, Samantha picked up a tube of baby lotion. "I'm proud of you for being such a good girl and finally admitting what's best for you. So I figured you deserved a little reward baby..." She cooed a little sexily, squirting some of the liquid into her hands and beginning to massage it in around her diaper-area. The boxom redhead tried to be as sensual as possible, rubbing the warmed lotion into Abigale's inner-thighs and around her womanhood, as well as her cute little tush.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:08

Abigale gave a soft moan as Samantha started to massage the oil into her diapered area. The sensual touch that the mother women was providing kept the teen nearly paralyzed with pleasure on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:24

"There we go...I had a feeling you'd like this..." Samantha cooed with a grin, continuing to work in the oil. She didn't make it sexual enough to bring the girl all the way to climax, bu she definitely wanted to be her aroused and wanting more. "Such a beautiful little baby..." The boxom woman cooed softly, massaging Abigale's loins for a little while longer before suddenly stopping, putting the tube of lotion away and pulling out the baby powder. As usual, she applied a generous amount and lovingly caressed it in, before bringing up the frot of the garmet and snugly pinning it in place.
"See? This isn't so bad, is it?" She cooed warmly, leaning down and kissing the crotch of the diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:36

The young pinkette was highly aroused as Samantha suddenly stopped rubbing the oil into her diaper area. Opening her eyes she looked up questioningly wondering why the pleasure she had been receiving suddenly stopped. "No its not." She said shaking her head at the question.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 4:43

"That's what I thought..." Samantha cooed back with a smile, lifting the freshly padded girl off the changing table and into her arms. Seeing how much the pinkette seemed to enjoy the little 'massage' the busty woman gave her, she had to remember to maybe go a little further with her; maybe sometime that night.
Then, something else occurred to the lady. The teen cradled in her arms had sobbed for about an hour straight before she came back up. "How's your throat feeling sweetie?" She asked as she carried Abigale back out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:30

While the teen hadn't though about how sore her throat had become. "Sowe." she lisped softly starting to try and cuddle up Samantha for some extra comfort having seen the soft and loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 17:15

As Abigale confirmed her suspicions, the boxom woman walked into the living room. "Aww...I'm sorry sweetheart. Here, let Mommy get something to make it all better..." She cooed assuringly, giving the pinkette a kiss on the forehead and laying her down on the couch. "I'll be right back honey..."
Walking into the kitchen and out of view from Abigale, Samantha pulled out another baby bottle and filled it with some nice, cold apple-juice. Admittedly, she mixed in a bit of diuretic powder in as well, even though it wasn't really needed at this point. The pinkette had given up on potty training earlier than expected, and the crafty executive stil had the drugs prepared that she was going to use on her later that day to make sure the teen's bladder and bowles were nice and weak. It seemed like a waste to not use them...

Returning after about a minute, she sat down on the couch next to Abigale and lifted the girl's upper-body into her lap, leaning the pinkette's head against her soft chest for comfort. "Drink up baby girl...." She cooed sweetly, moving the nipple close to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 17:36

Resting her head happily on Samantha's soft yet firm chest as the nipple of the bottle was raised to her lips. The teens lips parted slightly allowing the apple juice filled bottle to be placed in her lips before she started to nurse it down slowly taking her time mostly because of her sore throat. Slowly Abigale's eyes fluttered shut contently letting her feel secure in her caretakers arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 17:42

"See? This is nice, isn't it?..." She cooed lovingly down to the girl in her arms, letting her take all the time she wanted to finish her bottle. Humming a soft tune to help relax her 'maid', Samantha just sat back and enjoyed the moment. Times like these, when Abigale was cooperating and allowing herself to be taken care of were simply heartwarming.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 17:59

Abigale's head gave a subtle nod as she listened to the soft hum Samantha was doing to help relax her. The pinkette was happily sucking down the bottle as she laid down in the busty women's lap after several more minutes then her normal bottles would have taken the teen finished the apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 18:06

After the baby bottle was empty, the motherly businesswoman gently picked the diapered girl up and set her down in her lap, so the two of them were chest-to-chest. Positioning Abigale's head over her shoulder, she began to burp her, rubbig and patting here teen's back in little circles, all the while still soothngly humming.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 18:20

The burp came within a minute after Samantha started to pat the teen on her back. "excuse me." She lisped softly trying to hide the small blush that was forming because of it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:00

Smiling to herself, Samantha cuddled the girl closer, continuing to soothingly rub her back. "Such a perfect little angel..." She cooed warmly, part of her never wanting to let Abigale go from the comfy position in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:11

"Samanfa I'm weally sowwie I was so mean." Abigale lisped softly raising her head slightly off of her shoulder to try and face her. The teen was having a slight flash back to the night she had spent in the punishment room down the hall after her first incident with trying to escape her captors clutches.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 2:37

"Its okay princess. I'm sorry I had to get so harsh as well..." She cooed back, not really that apologetic on the inside. Her verbal lashing of Abigale had apparently really improved her cooperation and relaxation. Plus, she was sure the pinkette would prefer a stern talk to another night in the punishment room. In all honesty, she wished she hadnt had to put her there the first time...
"I'm just glad everything's better now..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 4:06

Abigale let out a soft sigh of content as she laid her head back down onto Samantha's shoulder trying to move from there down to her chest. The women's breasts were far more comfortable to lay on then her shoulder but her lack of movement made it hard to adjust her body.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 17:59

It was somewhat obvious what Abigale was trying to do, and the busty woman as more then happy to oblidge. In fact, she did even more.
Lifting the pinkette up a little in her lap, Samantha changed her position on the couch so her body was laying down, and gently laid the thickly padded girl ontop of her, this time the two of them facing eachother. The executive then positioned the girl in question so she could rest her head on her bosom. "Relax all you want baby..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 18:59

Laying ontop of Samantha Abigale smile as she rested her head near the boxom women's nipple just a thin layer of fabric separating her mouth from it. While she was cooaperating with her captor there was still the question she wanted to know the truth to and it was why she didn't talk to her before about her fake death. But the pinkette had no reason to ask her with how the two were getting along now and after her verbal lashing she didn't want to see the motherly women angry again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 21:38

Her head leaning against the arm-rest of the couch, Samantha found herself to be oddly comfortable, her babyfied captive curled up cutely in her arms. The boxom woman would be lying if she said she didn't feel like a nap. She hadn't slept well the night before, with how rough the evening ended.
The lady gently wrapped her arms around the pinkette, one around her lower waist, the other around her upper torso. The lower hand was able to softly Ns soothingly rub the soft bulk surrounding the girl's adorable tushie. The other began to stroke Abigale's hair, knowing the girl seemed to enjoy it.
During all of this, Samantha resumed her hum. This time however, she hummed a relaxing lullaby, cuddling the teen in her arms as she loved on her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 22:08

Feeling the gentle strokes run through her hair the pinkette snuggled into Samantha bossism a little more it was fair to say her sobbing had worn her out and the humming of the soothing lullaby wasn't going to help her stay awake. Abigales lips parted slightly in a soft yawn as she closed her eyes before falling asleep ontop of her motherly caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next