Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 10:33

(This is a continuation of another RP from another site.)
(The same rules applies as it does from the other site: do NOT post in this thread if your name has not been previously mentioned. Thank you.)

Samantha looked toward her mother, Mary, in slight disappointment. Her small, infantile state of mind now had to grasp that she was being taken away from this new, wonderful place. She had only been here for a couple of hours but she loved this daycare and the people which flocked the area only a few, short moments ago. That especially included Tammy, the young, 17-year old who had become a close playmate to her.

Sitting next to the young woman, Sam turned to Tammy with big, puppy-dog eyes. "Awe we gonna see each uddew again?" Sam pitifully asked, curling up with a blush on her face. In this position, her blush matched perfectly with the cute, cloth diaper she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 13:41

The bubbly blonde teenager smiled at the adorable girl, leaning in and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. "It's alright cutie-pie, I'm sure we'll see eachother again soon." Tammy assured warmly.

Mary giggled at the sweet scene and picked her daughter up into her warm, comforting arms. "That you two will. I'd love to have you over to babysit every now and again Tammy, and I'm sure little Samantha here would too..." The motherly young woman cooed, giving her diapered daughter a tickle on her tummy.

The non-babyfied teenager she was talking to nodded eagerly, jumping at the chance for any chance to take care of a baby, especially the teen-baby currently being cradled by one of her co-workers.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 26 May - 13:49

Sam giggled happily, wiggling her lower body while her mother tickled her exposed tummy.

"Hehe, I wike Tam-tam! We can pway together!" Sam cooed, lisping her words without any control of her actions.

With closing time approaching, Sam was being carried out of the facility and back to the car, where she would be promptly put back into place by her mother. As they made their way out the front entrance, Sam poked her head above her mother's shoulder. With as much strength as she could handle, she brought her hand up and gingerly waived it to say goodbye to the girl, hopefully only for a brief amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 3:27

The brunette woman noticed how worn-out the diapered girl seemed after the long afternoon of playing, so she silently and gently buckled Samantha into the back seat, noting to herself that a car seat for her newly infantile child may be necessary in the future. "Let's go home baby girl..." Mary cooed soothingly, giving her daughter's cheek a soft stroke before getting up to the driver's seat and starting ther car. Within a minute, they were already on their way home.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 23:20

Sam simply smiled back at her mother and blushed as her cheek was patted. Once they were on their way back home, she was curiously looking out the window, noticing the quickly changing scenery.

There was still something on her little mind, however; she did not quite understand exactly WHY all of the babies were much smaller than her. If they all acted and thought the same, shouldn't their looks all be alike?

"Mommy?" She asked, trying to get her mother's attention.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySun 27 May - 23:39

Margaret blinked at the sudden statement from her daughter. The babyfied girl had been silent for most of the ride, but the motherly brunette didn't hesitate to answer her. "Yes sweetheart? What is it?" She asked, eyes still on the road.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 11:28

"Why are all da babies smawwer den me?" She asked, a finger placed over her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 14:46

Mary chose her words carefully. With her daughter self-regressed, the 13-year old girl behind her actually thought she was a baby, and not a toddlerish mind inside a teenage body.
"Well to put it simply darling, any one of any size can be a baby. Some just want to be babies for a little while longer. She explained warmly, pulling onto their street. "In fact, some never want to. Some just want to live their entire lives just being loved on and cares for like the adorable little angels they are..." She cooed back to her daughter, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyMon 28 May - 19:04

Sam could understand everything her mother had to say because the knowledge provided to her over the years had not disappeared; it was merely clouded by her regressed thoughts. She knew now that what was happening was not wrong in any way, and that she was a baby simply because she wanted to be again.

"Hehe, wike me!" Sam cooed, bouncing up in the car. As she did so, her elbow managed to hit the buckle which fastened her to her seat belt. As the belt came off of her and allowed her body to act against the laws of motion, there was a stroke of bad timing:
As they were driving down the street, a young boy ran across the paved area to try and retrieve a ball which rolled across the opposite side. Without knowing her daughter was unprotected, Mary sharply turned the wheel to avoid hitting him. As she did so, Sam's body was sent toward the door, her forehead banging against the window with an audible thud.

Sam quickly yelped in pain, and with her extremely sensitive and fragile body enduring a sharp ache, she started to cry loudly, slumping back into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyTue 29 May - 1:46

((Wow...Sam definitely is not very lucky when it comes to injury...))

Hearing the thud and cries, Mary's view instantly spun to her daughter, who was sobbing on the car seat with her seatbelt undone. Quickly piecing together what happened, the motherly woman sped home and pulled into their garage, hurriedly carrying the crying girl inside.
Once they were in, she inspected the wound. While Fortunitely, it didn't seem like it was a concussion, it left a fairly large sized bruise, knowing her daughter's sensitive body.
"Shhh...Shhh...It's okay little one...Mommy's gonna make it all better..." She cooed lovingly and assuringly to the teen baby in her arms, rushing to the kitchen and preparing and ice pack. Once she was done, she sat down on the couch and lifted Samantha into her warm, comforting arms, and cradled her close. Holding the cold icepack against the wound to help ease the pain and prevent swelling, she began to rock the diapered girl soothingly.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyTue 29 May - 7:55

(Yeah, it just makes her more accident prone now that she can't control all of her regular motor functions. She may be a poor little baby, but she's still a growing girl in body.)

Sam continued to cry, but as her mother hoisted her up and rocked her in her arms, the feeling in her forehead started to fade away. The effect was even greater than that of the actual ice pack. She looked up to her mother, her eyes sparkling with their glosses full of tears, a very pleading look full of innocence and vulnerability.

Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 31 May - 1:12

The loving Woman smiled down at her, cuddling the infantile teen agains her warm, soft chest as the ice pack did its work. "I'm so glad my adorable little angel is feeling better..." The busty brunette cooed, kissing her 'baby' on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyThu 31 May - 5:45

"Mama~" was the only thing which escaped from the little girl's lips as she looked up to her mother. The way her eyes glistened was just like her mother's, something which almost everyone told Mary during the early part of her childhood. It was something a parent could be proud of.

Currently, to help further relieve herself, Samantha bundled up as closely to her mother's chest as she possibly could, and at one point she started to grasp onto her shirt and lightly tug. All of these acts were unconscious, as she simply was too disoriented to know exactly what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 4:10

Loving how adorable and affectionate her child was being, the older brunette, in and effort to make Samantha as comfy and warm as possible, snuggled the girl against her heavenly soft breast. "That's it honey....Mama's right here...You were so brave with your boo-boo! Do you want mommy to kiss
It better?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 7:55

"Uh-huh... I gotta boo-boo, mommy~" Sam stated, her head nuzzling against her mother's chest. There seemed like no better definite cure than to have her mother kiss it to make it all better. It seemed like the cure to all pain and distress considering how much she now relied on her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 22:54

With a smile, the motherly woman lifted the ice-pack up a little and gave the padded girl a soft kiss on her bruise, giggling a little after she did so.
Samantha still cutely curled up in her arms, Mary wanted her 'baby' as comfy as possible. "Do you want anything else honey? Are you hungry, thirsty, cold?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 10:23

Come to think about it, it had been a few solid hours since the girl had anything to eat, that being small scraps of food at the day care. She needed something to eat something filling enough to satisfy her childish craving. "Hungy." Sam simply said, with her stomach feeling like an empty crater.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 14:18

Margaret smiled and nodded, understanding why her daughter would be hungry. Knowing how snug and comfy Sam looked snuggled up in her arms, the motherly woman didn't think she wanted to move, so... "Does some mommy milk sound nice to fill up your tummy?" She cooed in suggestion, still gently rocking her injured child.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 15:43

Sam nodded her head, but instead of the extremely eager response her mother was fond of, she simply and slowly nodded her head. As she did so, she nuzzled her head against her mother's plump chest to get herself nice and comfortable, assuring Mary that her daughter was not ready to move a muscle now that she was being tenderly rocked.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 19:34

When she received her answer, the loving brunette slowly took off her top, trying to disturb the peaceful-looking teen baby. Mary wasn't wearing a bra, having never put it back on after she last fed Sam back at the daycare, so her busty chest was fully accessible to her hugry daughter.
Gently and soothingly running her fingers through Samantha's silky hair, Mary positioned her breasts so the diapered girl could nurse without moving from her very comfortable position. "Does baby want Mommy's num-nums?" She cooed sweetly, giving her a soft tickle on her tummy.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 19:41

The little girl let out a few giggles, and before long, her attention was quickly focused on both of her mother's nipples. As they both served the same purpose, little Sammy eased her head into her mother's chest and opened her mouth wide. She then, like a real baby, started to suckle upon her mother's right breast, the delicious milk soon flowing down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 19:49

Mary sighed in relief, glad that her little one was back to her happy, infantile peacefulness, and her head injury wasn't still bothering her. Samantha could devote all her attention to beig the adorable little baby she was.
"That's right my precious angel, drink all you want so you can be nice and happy..." She cooed lovingly as her daughter nursed off her teat, looking adorable as she did twelve years ago. "Mommy is so glad to have her baby back..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:15

And Sam was more than happy to be back.

With her mind set back so many years, the little girl could experience the joy she did so long ago. Although the absence of their father/husband was still notable to them both, they knew deep down that they would always have each other, an insufferable bond which could never be separated by any means. Sam was fully aware that her sweet mother was the last one she had left, and she would do all she could to repair the bond that was almost lost by aging and depression.

Underneath the sounds of her audible suckling noises, the words "mama" and "mommy" could be heard, along with a few babyish slurs. Those were the only few sounds that could come out of her lips, considering that she was using her time to gain nourishment from her mother.

(Oh yeah, and I KNOW that this is Samantha:(
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:24

((And if I remember right, this is Mary: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]))

A warm smile was painted on Mary's lips as her little bundle of joy nursed off her in her arms. Samantha was currently the picture of innocence, lovingly breastfeeding in only a cute baby tee and a thick, babyish diaper. It how got didn't seem like the teen wanted to be anywhere else in the world...

It was at that moment when Margaret knew she had made the right choice in letting Sam be a baby again. Her daughter simply wanted and needed the pove and care that only a baby can recieve: complete bliss. Her child deserved a second babyhood, and the motherly woman would take care of her as long as this lasted. In all honesty, Mary wouldn't mind if it never ended either...
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:33

Soon enough, the diapered girl was finished feeding from the woman, opening up and easing her head back so she was facing up to her. "Dank oo, mommy~" Sam warmly said with a cute slur, raising her hands up towards her mother's head as if she needed something from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next