Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:19

" I hate to just blow the little guy off but we need to hurry. " Rika said sadly
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:24

Renamon nodded. "Awight. Um, Wika, wiwl my taiw fit in dese puww-ups we gettin' me?" She asked as she saw the pharmacy come into view ahead of them.

(Translation: Alright. Um, Rika, will my tail fit in these Pull-ups we're getting me?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:46

" I'll have to alter them slightly. " Rika admits
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:52

Renamon nodded as they entered the Pharmacy, and put all her thought into keeping her tail hidden, thanking Fanglongmon that they hadn't encountered anyone familiar. However, it seemed Fate wanted to mess with Rika and her transformed partner, since just before they reached the Childcare aisle, Riley Ootori from Hypnos came out another aisle with a basket of snacks. "Rika Nonaka? What brings you here?" The technician asked, thankfully not seeming to have noticed Renamon yet.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:54

" oh ummm just picking something up....." Rika said not realising just how close to the childcare asile she actually was
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:58

RIley noticed what aisle they were close to. "What're you doing in this aisle? Taking up babysitting from home?" She asked before she noticed Renamon. "Well then, WHo's this little cutie?" She asked, smiling kindly at Renamon, who was slowly losing the battle to keep her tail hidden as it slowly crept out from between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:08

" o-oh umm this is Ren. Im babysitting her for a while. " Rika said trying to help Renamon by shifting her arm under Renamons bottom.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:16

Riley smiled. "I see. Well, I guess we all need a hobby. With the drop in Digimon crossing over, I'm not needed at HYPNOS 24/7, and Babysitting could help you occupy yourself." She said, just as Renamon whimpered as he tail started slipping through her buttcrack and began lifting the back of her dress, causing Riley to raise an eyebrow as she noticed this and the ears. "Rika, is there something, different, about Ren from any other child?" She asked as she stepped a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:27

" no why would you ask? " Rika asked trying not to seem worried
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:32

However, just as Rika said that, Renamon lost all control and her tail shot out, lifting the back of her dress up. However, beyond a brief moment of widened eyes, Riley acted swiftly, leading Rika to the bathrooms while keeping Renamon's tail out of sight.

Once safely locked in a stall, Riley turned to Rika. "Alright, What's going on Rika? What's up with Ren?" She asked as Renamon once againg lost her balance and fell on her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:37

" gezz....ok listen...." Rika said as she explained everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:45

Riley was quiet the entire way through before looking between rika and Renamon. "Well, If you ask me, I'd say that the sparks you were hit with took genetic code from you and spliced it with Ren's Data, but it also sounds like some of her data was corrupted, resulting in her looking like this." She said as she watched Renamon struggling to stand, smiling as the little hybrid fell. "Looks like someone's gonna have to learn to walk. YOu know Rika, it's almost like you're her mother now." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:58

" ......my gawd......moms gonna kill me..." Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:03

Riley chuckled as she went over to Ren and took the scarf aroun her neck before gently pulling her tail back between her legs, then used the scarf as an obi to tie Ren's tail in place. "That should hold. You'd better hurry and get her some diapers and get her home Rika. You're lucky I was here." Riley said as Ren tried to stand again and managed to stay up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 10:12

" yeah right...." Rika said lifting Renamon up again
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:54

Riley smiled as she left the bathroom.

Ren looked up at Rika. "Wika? awe Dipuhs diffewent form Puww-ups?" She asked as they left the bathroom.

(Translation: Rika? Are Diapers different from Pull-ups.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:00

" hmmm kinda there for the same thing but there thickness and the way they go on are different. " Rika said as they reached the childcare asile. Rika was nervous but she got a package of pull up's and a package of diapers as well. once at the counter she waits for the checkout lady to ring her up and hopefully not ask any questions
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:03

the cashier merely looked at Ren and then to rika. "Babysitting?" She asked as she rang up the diapers and pull-ups, While ren looked on in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:07

" yeah. actually its my first time so any helpful tip's? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:12

THe cashier shrugged as she bagged the diapers and training pants. "My advice to you; Don't be afraid to ask for your parents' help, because children, especially toddlers, can be right demons." She said, handing RIka the bag.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:40

" right. thank you. " Rika said take the bag and carrying it and Renamon home.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:42

Renamon looked up at Rika. "Wika, dat name 'ou cawwed me, Wen? It was, nice, ta be diffewent fwom ovews wike me." She said as she held on to rika's shirt as they headed home.

(Translation: Rika, that name you called me, Ren? It was, nice, to be different from others like me.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:46

" you liked the name? " Rika asked as they reached the house
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:54

Renamon nodded as her thumb began to slowly creep towards her mouth, when she suddenly felt her tail getting wet and begin to smell.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:58

" you just wet again? " Rika asked not noticing the wet spot on her own shirt just yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next