Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 17:02

Ace615 wrote:
Renamon shivered. "Fangwongmon fowbid youw mommy see me wike dis. I shuddew ta tink wha' she wouwd do ta me." SHe lisped as she shivered as she stood in the middle of Rika's room, Nervous about what the Fashion-loving Rumiko Nonaka would do with her if she found the hybrid toddler.

(Translation: Fanglongmon forbid your mother see me like this. I shudder to think what she would do to me.)

(I added a translation)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:15

" well.......I'll try to hide you as best I can. " Rika said returning with a wash cloth and a few articles of clothing. " guess I can't really complain about grandma keeping my baby clothes anymore. " Rika joked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:18

Renamon however looked at the unusual articles of clothing in curiosity, having previously never worn more than her gloves and the new scarf rika gave her. "Wika? Wha' we gunna do abou' my... my pwobwem?" She asked nervously.

(Translation: Rika? What we gonna do about my... my problem?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:25

" I....I have a solution but..." Rika said blushing
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:28

Renamon raised a blond eyebrow in confusion. "Wika? Wha' wong?" SHe lisped as she awkwardly toddled over, wondering how humans managed walking on their entire foot rather than on their toes.

(Translation: Rika? What's wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 17:59

Rika sighed. " I'll have to get you pull up's. " Rika said blushing
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 18:04

Renamon raised an eyebrow. "Puww-ups? Awe dose da wiewd gawments wown by hooman toddwews?" She asked curiously as her tail flicked and sent her off-balance onto her bum.

(Translation: Pull-ups? Are those the wierd garments worn by human toddlers?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:32

" generally yes. some times there still worn when child arn't toddlers. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:36

Renamon merely looked blankly at Rika before looking at the garments in Rika's arms. "Wha' awe dose fow?" She asked as she she attempted to stand back up, only to be betrayed by her tail again and sent back on her bum.

(Translation: What are those for?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:50

" oh there clothes for you. can't have you running around naked. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:55

Renamon raised an eyebrow in confusion as she crawled over to rika like a mere infant, in order to more closely examine the clothes. "Bu' I nebew wowe cwoves bafow." SHe lisped as she used rika as a crutch to stand up.

(Translation: But I never wore clothes before.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:34

" I know but you'll get sick from the cold. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:37

Renamon frowned as she looked over her furless body. "Hoomans awe weiwd. Cwoves instea' ob fuw." She said as she struggled against her tail trying to send her to the ground. It was hard enough to stand in this unusual form. Walking looked like it would be even harder.

(Translation: Humans are weird. Clothes instead of fur.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:45

Rika giggled and begin sorting the outfits. " hmmm A dress would be easiest for you but before that I should get you some pull up's. hmm the store around the corner has some...." Rika said thinking out loud
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:48

Renamon decided to stay quiet from her spot on the floor, having lost her balance when she let go of Rika to let walk. The hybrid was skeptical of the concept of Pull-ups and wearing clothes, but decided to let Rika handle it, being more experienced in matters as a human.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:56

Rika couldn't leave Renamon hear so she simply dressed her in a yellow dress with a ducky on thd chest. Rika slips some socks on Renamons feet then a pair of white velcro sneakers. " ok we need to go shopping. " Rika said as she picked Renamon up before stairing at Renamons fox ears. " hmmm. " Rika thought
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:04

Renamon felt strangely content as RIka clad her in the odd garments, before her ears flicked, seemingly in response to being stared at, while her tail ended up lifting ti back of the dress to leave her bottom on display.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:07

" oh gezz. hmmm the ears I can pass of as a head band....but your tail's going to make it hard to do this " Rika said trying to think
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:20

Renamon frowned as she listened to rika, her tail going between her legs in a submissive gesture. "I sowwy Wika." She lisped, not noticing that with her tail between her legs, her dress was back down.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:48

" oh hey its ok! hmm? hey can you keep your tail like that Renamon? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:58

Renamon raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Otay Wika." She said as she tried to keep her tail between her legs. "How wong do i gotta do dis?" She asked anxiously, as she could already feel her tail trying to uncurl. If only she had a belt, or an Obi like on those kimonos she saw at Traditional homes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:06

" just for a few minutes. " Rika said as she carried Renamon to the store.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:12

Renamon nodded as she tried her hardest to keep her tail between her legs, but they bidn't even get down one block, when Rika's face was accosted by what amounted to a flying cream puff with a face. the Light of Digivolution given form as the In-Training Digimon Calumon. "Hey there Rika! Wha'cha doing today? Where's Renamon?" THe excitable digimon asked rapid fire.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:14

" can't talk now in a hurry! " Rika said hurrying along
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:17

Renamon looked back to see poor Calumon looking downright confused at being brushed off. "He too chiwdish." Renamon said in as mature a voice she could manage, conveniently the she herself was a child now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next