Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:03

Ren simply nodded as she fought the impulse to cry. She was a mature digimon, she wouldn't cry over simply being wet. HEr thumb resumed its march towards her mouth as she was carried inside and they almost made it to the bathroom, before they bumped into Rika's Grandmother, Seiko Hata.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:11

"( gezz! every five minutes I run into someone! ) " Rika yelled in her head as she prepaired her self for the upcoming assault of questions
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:15

Seiko took one look at Ren and smiled. "How'd renamon end up like this Rika?" She said with a knowing look in her eye as they entered the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:17

Rika explained as best she could while trying to clean Renamon up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:25

Seiko merely smiled as she turned on the water in the tub. "If you don't want Ren to be recognizable, remove her gloves when you go out. With HYPNOS on your side, you could always say she came through one of those Digital Fields. Now then, both of you get undressed, because your shirt's wet Rika, and i'm sure a bath would do wonders for you." She said as she took the dress off of Ren and untied the scarf to free her tail.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:35

" ummm arn't I kinda old fot you to was me? " Rika asked as she somehow can the that conclusion
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:42

(Huh? Your words got jumbled.)

Seiko merely smiled. "I meant for you to wash yourself and Ren, Rika." She said as she set towels on the toilet seat. "I'll be back with something for Ren to wear after her bath." SHe said, smiling at the wobbling hybrid toddler. "I think first thing you should do after she's fully dress, is teach her how to walk."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:46

" oh ok....yeah thats defently a must. " Rika said getting undressed and getting in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:50

Ren sighed as she was placed in the tub between Rika's legs. "Dis is new." She said as she felt the warm water on her bare skin. She'd certainly been drenched in the rain back before Rika's change of heart, but never had she had an actual bath.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:52

" is it a new good? " Rika asked as she washed the toddler.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:56

Ren felt oddly, pleased, as Rika began to rub the soapy sponge over her body. "Jus' diffewent fwom sittin' in da wain." She said as she looked at her soaked and pathetic looking tail as she felt Rika's fingers working at her scalp.

(Translation: Just different from sitting in the rain.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:58

" hmm? you've never bathed before? " Rika asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:03

Ren shook her head, shampoo lather being flicked from the strands. "NOt weawly." She said as Seiko returned, holding one of Rika's baby shirts, a Pink one with a blue smiling heart on the front.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:07

" I really whore that? " Rika asked blinking
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:15

Seiko smiled. "Where did you think you got your love of heart shirts?" SHe quipped as she laid the shirt on the sink before pulling out a diaper. "Once you're done rika, you should let Ren enjoy her first real bath while you fix up her diaper." She said, setting the diaper on the shirt. "Fortunately, your mother won't really notice anything odd about Ren, given her nature to focus on fashion."

Ren looked on, intrigued by the garments Seiko had just laid out for her to wear.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:22

" thats true. I was already going to say her ears were a hair band in anyone asked. " Rika said as she finished washing Renamon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:24

Ren then felt a sudden urge to cry, but refused to, as her stomach growled.

Seiko chuckled. "I'll go fix up a quick snack for her." She said as she left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:28

" no worries Renamon. just relax ok? " Rika asked as she got out from the tube and dried her self off.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:32

Ren looked up anxiously at Rika. "Wika? Can 'ou caww me Wen? I wike it." She asked as she slapped the water with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:37

" ok Ren it is! " Rika said smiling as she wraps a towel around her self before looking the diaper over. " mmmmhm HEY GRANDMA CAN YOU COME HEAR A SECOND? " Rika called out
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:40

Seiko smiled as she came into the bathroom. "What is it RIka?" She asked as she wiped her hands on an apron.

Ren sat in the water, watching Rika with the odd fluffy garment.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:02

" any ideas about her tail? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:04

Seiko smiled. "If it were me, I'd cut a slit in the diaper behind the base of her tail and secure the edges with duct tape. But if you can think of something, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:12

" hmmm thats actually about what I had in mind. gotta be carefully that I don't make the slit and bigger then needed. " Rika reasons
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:18

Seiko nodded. "I'll leave you to it then. But you'd better hurry and get it done and get Ren dressed. I expect the poor dear's already confused enough and being hungry won't help her when you teach her to walk." She said as she left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next