Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:10

" well the colors different but her hand resembles Ladydevilmons. " Rika said as the diamonds collided with the ground were the attacker was. though it missed the attack did disperse a lage amout of fog.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:17

Renamon frowned as she looked around. "So we're fighting with relatively no information on our foe, and also having to deal with Ambush tactics. This is not good." She said grimly as her paws lit with foxfire in preparation for a Power Paw.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:20

" actually if shes a form of Ladydevilmon then her style of fighting should be similar........" Rika said reading a speed boosting card
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:23

Renamon smiled as she felt the familiar feeling of a Modify card being scanned as she patiently waited for the enemy's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:27

of course Rikas statement reminded Renamon of a other the the attacker might share with Ladydevilmon, a short temper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:30

Renamon smirked as she realized something. "What's the matter you old Hag? I only dodged 2 attacks and you're already running scared that we'll beat you." She taunted as she kept her ears on a swivel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:36

" WHO ARE YOU CALL OLD HAG!!!!!!! " the attacker yelled as she lunged out of the fog. as Rika thought it looked strikingly similar to Ladydevilmon. she was red with shadowy skin and ragged wings.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:39

Renamon smirked as she landed a wicked Left Hook Power Paw to the unsual LadyDevimon's face. "Your kind are too easy to rile up." She said as she smirked, not noticing that she had accidentally placed her opponent between her and RIka.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:45

" maby BUT your careless! " the red Ladydevilmon said turning her attention twords Rika
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:47

Renamon's eyes widened as she saw her opponent trun towards rika, and began to run to intercept whatever attack the foul hag had planned.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:49

" CURSED LIGHTNING!! " the red Ladydevilmon said firing her attack twords Rika
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:00

Renamon managed to get in front of Rika, and fired of the Mother of all Diamond Storms, just before the lightning hit her, causing her to scream in pain as a few tendril of lightning zapped Rika, but with little more than a tingle. Fortunately, Renamon's attack managed to delete her opponent, reducing her to data flakes.

The fog seemed to thicken for a bit, blocking Rika's view of renamon, but soon Renamon's screams stopped, but as the fog cleared, there was no sign of the Fox digimon. Instead, where Renamon once stood, now lay a human toddler of about 2 years old. Well, human apart from the blond renamon ears and fluffy tail, along with the purple marking on Renamon knees and under her eyes. And the toddler was naked except for child sized versions of Renamons gloves and the scarf Rika had given her.

Last edited by Ace615 on Sat 8 Sep - 2:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:06

( her scarf. )

" Renamon? " Rika asked hurrying over
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:10

The small hybrid toddler moaned as she opened her eyes. "Wika? 'ou otay?" She asked before her eyes widened. "Wika, How 'ou get so big? Wha' wong wif my voice?" She asked, well, more like whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:14

Rika rubbed her eyes. " Im not sure but your....." Rika simply showed Renamons reflection in some water near by
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:20

Renamon's baby-blue eyes widened as she saw her reflection. "I'm... I'm hooman? Bu' how?" She said as she looked herself over, slightly mortified by how chubby her new form was, and somewhat annoyed at how small she was, being barely half as tall as Rika now.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 12:48

" I have no idea. " Rika sighed before checking Renamon over for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:28

Renamon blushed as Rika checked her over, even though she was physically unharmed. However, Her blush intensified when she began to urinate without warning, leaving glistening trails down her legs as a puddle formed under her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:46

" great.......your untrained again...well at least your not hurt.." Rika sighed as she looked around to see if the fight got anyones attention.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:57

Thankfully, the park had been empty thanks to HYPNOS' intervention to prevent civilians from entering a digital Field, but Now Renamon and RIka had to get home and get Renamon Cleaned up. "Wika, wha' gunna happen to me?" Renamon asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:59

" Im not sure but I'll be with you so be calm ok? " Rika said grabbing her bags and carrying Renamon before dash ing home
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 14:04

Reanmon let out a startled yip as she was picked up by rika and they headed for home. She also looked slightly nervous as they passed through some crowds who didn't seem to notice renamon or Rika.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 14:09

once home Rika headed for her bed room. "......phew ok I don't think grandma or mom saw us.." Rika said setting Renamon down. " stay put. I gotta get somethings. " Rika said heading out of her room
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 14:17

Renamon shivered. "Fangwongmon fowbid youw mommy see me wike dis. I shuddew ta tink wha' she wouwd do ta me." SHe lisped as she shivered as she stood in the middle of Rika's room, Nervous about what the Fashion-loving Rumiko Nonaka would do with her if she found the hybrid toddler.

(Translation: Fanglongmon forbid your mother see me like this. I shudder to think what she would do to me.)

Last edited by Ace615 on Sat 8 Sep - 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 16:54

( i have no damn idea what that says. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next