Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:23

Rika nodded and got to work. using a pair or small scissors that they keep in the bath room she sniped a tale hole before fetching tape to secure the new edges. " there that sound do it. " Rika said as she lifts Ren from the tub and begins drying her off.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:30

Ren smiled as she felt the warm fuzzy towel being rubbed against her skin before watching rika get the blow dryer. "Dat fow my taiw?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:34

" yup. a towel wongt dry your tail. " Rika explains as she turns it on. she focuses on Rens tail but she did dry her eays a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:39

By the time Rika was finished, Ren's tail looked like a large powder-puff, fur frizzed out all over the place. "So, Wha' now Wika?" Ren asked as she struggled to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:48

" I'll get you dressed then we'll go eat ok? " Rika asked as she threaded Rens tail through the slit in the diaper. Rika then taps it snuggly before pulling the shirt over her head. " hold on a second while I get dressed ok? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:53

Ren looked down at the odd flowery garment she now wore around her waist and up to her navel, marvelling at the crinkle of it as well as how soft it was as she sat there in just the garment and shirt. "So dis a dipuh?" she asked, poking at the crinkly garment.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:13

" yup. is it comfortable? " Rika asked getting het jeens on.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:19

Ren nodded. "Yes, quite comfy." She said withe a smile before she began to crawl over to where seiko had set her gloves, feeling naked without them.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:45

" hmm? you might not want to put them on. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:53

Ren looked towards Rika in confusion. "Bu' i nebew wifou' dem." She said in a cute, confused tone as she looked up at the still topless Rika.

(Translation: But I'm never without them.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:57

" hmm if you really want to go ahead. " Rika said getting her top on.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:01

Ren nodded as she took the gloves, falling back on her padded bum as she lost her balance, but them encountered a problem. Since she had never taken her gloves off ever since she digivolved from a little Viximon, She didn't know how to put them on by herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:05

" need some help? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:11

Ren pouted cutely, but nodded as she held the gloves up to Rika as Seiko came in. "Lunch is Ready Rika. Some Miso Soup and some Chicken skewers, a good first meal for Ren's human life, considering it looks like she has all her baby teeth, even if her canines are a little sharper."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:13

" well be right there. " Rika said getting Rens gloves on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:18

Seiko smiled as she watched RIka interacting so gently with Ren, it was like she had a second Granddaughter. "Well then, Lunch will be in the dining room then." She said as she left.

Ren blushed as her stomach let out another growl. How could she be so hungry? She barely had to eat before the fight in the park, but now it was like she had an insatiable appetite begging to be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:24

Rika lifted Ren up and carried her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:33

Ren let out a small smile as she was picked up. She felt, safe and secure, when in RIka's arms. Was this how Rika felt those times Ren had carried her? Ren's mind wandered as her thumb crept up and made itself at home in her mouth, some long ignored instinct causing her to suckle on it she had her 'mother's' teat as a tiny Reremon.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:59

once in the kitchen Rika sat down with Ren on her lap. Rika sorted out who's food was who's and begin feeding Ren. " so grandma where mom? " Rika asked having noticed the lack of said women being around
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:08

Ren smiled at the new and exciting tastes she beheld as RIka fed her.

Seiko sighed in exasperation. "Back at her countless fashion shoots. Same as before this mes with the D-Reaper, only now she works with a couple of Digimon who managed to get through and haven't caused problems." She said as she slid a Magazine showing Rumiko posing with a pair of Lilymon.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:10

" Liliymon huh? yeah they would be model types. " Rika retorted as she offered a spoonful to Ren
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:16

Ren smiled as she accepted the spoonful of soup. "Dis is dewicious Wika." She lisped as she felt her stomach beginning to settle.

Seiko smiled. "Well, looks like I managed to make yet another happy Nonaka."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:18

" heh your cooking never fails grandma. " Rika said wiping Rens face a bit before offering an other spoonful
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:28

Ren fidgeted slightly when Rika wiped her face, before being mollified by the next spoon of Miso Soup.

Seiko smiled as she watched Ren Eating. "You know, Ren's going to need a few things. Most importantly, she needs a crib and her own highchair, since we didn't keep those after your father disappeared and Rumiko insisted that another child would ruin her fashion figure. She'll also need a changing table and a diaper bag."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:31

" I know but I wasn't planning on getting cought so. That and I really don't have the money. " Rika sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next