Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) Empty
PostSubject: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:21

Renamon sighed as she sat in the Seiza position within the yard of the Nonaka home, the Fox Digimon reflecting upon how, quiet, life had been with the defeat of the D-Reaper, and the revelation of the existence of Digimon to the Public. These days, Renamon had very little in the way of Combat, but plenty of Domestic experience assisting Rika's Grandmother, Seiko Hata, around the house.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:33

Rika like Renamon had grown board. sure she had gained friends but the thrill of battle was something she now missed. rolling over in her bed she looked at her alarm. it was 9:15 am and unlike usual she was still in bed. " oh well might as well get up..." she thought to her self. neglecting to change from her blue pjs or even to put her hair up she headed twords the kitchen but apon seeing Renamon had stopped. " morning Renamon. " Rika said walking over.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:38

Renamon turned upon hearing the voice of her Tamer and Friend. "Good Morning Rika. I trust you slept well last night?" She asked as she stood up to her full height, standing at least a head taller than Rika.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:46

" meh about as good as you can considering how much my mind was wondering. " Rika said waving her hand in the air. " anyway....Im actually considering going shopping today care to join me? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:49

Renamon smiled. "Certainly Rika. It'll certainly be more enjoyable than to remain her with barely anything to keep me interested, discounting Calumon's infrequent visits." She said as she brushed the dirt from her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:53

with that Rika hurried her routine along. once she had eat and was dressed she gathered her money. " ready? " she asked as she tied up her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:58

Renamon gave as best a smile as her facial features would allow as she tugged her gloves snug. "Of Course Rika. Shall we be on our way?" She asked as she gave a small smirk as she leaped over the wall around the property. These little feats of acrobatics were one of the few pleasures Renamon had in thes peaceful times.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:10

Rika lead the way to the mall. once there she headed to the clothing department. she tried on several things including dresses which when asked why she simply said its for a change of pace. " so be honest how do I look? " Rika asked standing there in a simple light blue dress. Rika in all honesty felt stupid dressed this way but she didn't plan on dressing this way all the time so she would manage.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:17

Renamon was barely holding in her chuckles at the sight of Rika in a dress. "Well, it is certainly something new, but aren't you a little young for something with a skirt that short? a good wind and your underwear will be out on display." She teased as giggles slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:21

" Oh ha ha! should've known better then to trying this. " Rika huffs in frustration. after a few minutes she qas dressed normally and was ready to buy the outfits she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:24

Renamon was still giggling as she followed Rika up to the Register with her purchases, when she stopped, sensing something ominous in the air. She couldn't quite place what the feeling was, but it obviously was not something good.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:34

as if to ruin the ominous mood Renamon had Rika suddenly hands Renamon a expensive looking red scarf. she forced it into Renamons hands with out saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:40

Renamon is snapped out of her trance by Rika's sudden gift, but simply smiles and wraps the scarf around her neck. "Thank you Rika. So, is there anywhere else you wanted to go?" She asked as she tied the scarf, the ends trailing down her back.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:47

" well I was thinking about going to a movie. " Rika said. on there way home Rika sat at a park bench for a break. " .........hmm..." Rika humped sounded somewhat sad
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:53

Renamon frowned as she saw her Friend sit down on the park with her old broody look. "Rika? What is it?" She asked as she sat next to Rika.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:09

" well with everything overwith I'm just not sure what to do. " Rika explained. It was clear now that she was looking for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:13

Renamon frowned as she opened her mouth to reassure Rika, when a familiar kind of white fog formed around them. A Digital Field. "Rika, How do you feel about another Battle? For old times sake?" She asked with a confident smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:24

" heh better then mopping around all depressed. " Rika said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:26

Renamon smiled as she stood up as well. "That's the Rika i know and love. Let's get moving." She said as she and Rika headed deeper into the mist, whilst Renamon felt the Ominous feeling from before return. "Be on your guard Rika."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:34

" hmmm fogs kinda thicker then usually....." Rika said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:38

Suddenly, Renamon's sharp ears heard something, and she dragged Rika to the ground as what looked like a red ball of lightning flew over their heads and slammed into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:44

" gezz a sneak attack? well at least its not a big dumb one. " Rika said getting to one knee.

" I would certainly hope im not dumb little girl. " came a female voice
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:49

Renamon scowled as she whirled towards the origin of the voice. "Why do you not face us head on? Or are you too scared to fight a mere Rookie level head on?" SHe taunted, hoping to rile their opponent up and force them to make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:01

As if to respond a devilish looking red hand came from the fog and tried grabbing Renamons fur.

" that hand......" Rika noted.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:06

Renamon managed to flip away from the hand, losing only a few strands of fur from her tail. "RIka? What's Wrong? Do you know our assailant?" SHe asked as she fired a Diamond Storm towards the hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next