Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:33

Seiko gave Rika a knowing grin. "YOu just leave the money to me. Besides, we have an alibi for Ren's appearance, so you're not getting out of providing for her that easy, but for now, when Ren's had enough to eat, I suggest you get her learning to walk. Her crawling and standing is a good sign. She just has to get used to her tail in this state."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:39

" her tail?......oh wait I remember reading that tail's make balance harder. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:41

Seiko nodded. "Precisely Rika, so get her used to standing unaided first, then baby steps from there." SHe said as she stood with her empty bowl and plate.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:44

" right. hmmmhmm sound good Ren? " Rika asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:46

Ren smiled and opened her mouth to answer, only for a little belch to escape her mouth, leaving the little hybrid mortified at the poor manners she just displayed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:50

Rika begin snickering and wound up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:56

Ren pouted at Rika. "Not funny Wika." She whined as she crossed her arms. Her stomach was now content with the soup and chicken in it, but it felt like something was still missing.

Seiko noticed Ren's pout become a pondering look that made the toddler look constipated and understood what was wrong, and brought out a sports bottle filled with milk and gave it to the confused tot. "This should help."

Ren looked confused at the bottle before placing it in her mouth and sucked, eyes widened at the sweet liquid that entered her mouth and initiated her instinct to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:03

" hmmhmm..hmmm guess were lucky its summer. " Rika noted
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:09

Seiko smiled. "Now then, why don't you take Ren and get started on getting her standing. We'll head to the local Furniture store afterwards, with a stop by the Pharmacy for things like bottles, pacifiers, and formula."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:12

" right. " Rika said taking Ren to the living room. Rika set her on her feet but held her hands. " when ever your ready Ren. " Rika said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:14

Ren looked nervously at the ground and her tail before nodding. "Weady Wika." She said as she braced herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:16

Rika lead Ren forward by her hands. every time Ren was about to fall Rika cought her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:22

Ren was falling every other step in her walking attempts, and falling down at every other tail twitch, and was getting very frustrated. If a human toddler could do something as simple as walking, she could!
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:23

" relax Ren you can do this. " Rika encouraged
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:27

Ren looked up at Rika. "Can I twy standin' on my own fiwst?" She pleaded. She was tired of being unsteady.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:31

Rika nodded and let go.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:37

Ren focused all her mind on staying standing, despite the movement of her tail. "I can do this. It's simple enough. If Rika could do this as a toddler, I can." She thought as she managed to stay standing for 3 minutes despite her tail.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:37

" your doing it! " Rika said happily
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:39

Ren smiled as she tried to take a step, only to overbalance and fall on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:05

" crap! " Rika said quickly picking Ren up. " you ok? " she asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:09

Ren was whimpering as she held her reddened nose, more startled then hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:16

" shhhh its ok Ren.." Rika said hugging Ren
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:21

Ren's whimpering settled down as Rika held her close, and her eyes closed at the comfort she felt.

Seiko smiled as she watched Rika hugging a whimpering Ren. The poor dear must have fallen on her face when trying to walk. "Rika? Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:42

" hmm ok. " Rika said carrying Ren as she followed her grandma
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:44

Seiko smiled as she got in the car kept parked outside the property. "You'll have to sit in the back with Ren on your lap until we get her a carseat, which will be the first stop. in fact, we might as well get everything in one go for minimal exposure." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)   From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Tamer to Mother?: A Digimon Tamers RP (Private for me and Retsu Narukami)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next