Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 2:08

With a smile, Carla nodded to Angie, happy to cuddle with her mommy as she woke up in the morning.
Carla's moment of peacefulness broken yet again, this time by her digestive tract waking back up along with her.
With a distinctive noise and Carla blushing bright red, it was obvious that it finally caught up to her.
Carla however hid her face and tried not to bring attention to herself, embarrassed that it happened while she was being cuddled by her mommy at the time.
On the bright side it showed that her body was processing food properly, but this was the least of Carla's concern at the moment.
She nearly cried, but already being in Angie's arms helped comfort her as she gently says "S-sorry mommy"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 4:58

"Shh...Shh...It's okay..." Angie assured lovingly, sitting up in bed a little and gently lifting the now messy girl into her arms, cradling her comfortably in her lap and rocking her soothingly. "There's no need to apologize honey. Its perfectly okay that you went peepee and poopy in your diaper...That's what they're for after all!" The motherly woman cooed in assurance, trying to make Carla feel better. "You can use your didees all you like and Mommy will never be mad at you. I love you baby girl, and a dirty diaper will never change that..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 4:50

Carla sniffled a little and wiped her eyes as she shyly smiled at Angie and hugged against her tightly.
She new Angie cared about her and would do anything to cheer her up, she just felt like it was a dream sometimes.
She gently nuzzled against Angie until she was calmed down, shifting somewhat uncomfortably at this point.
"I love you mommy* She said, a little shy to ask for a change, and also not wanting to let go of Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 18:49

Angelina only smiled and gave the little girl another soft kiss on the forehead. "Now then, how about we get you into a nice, clean diaper?" The motherly woman cooed, getting out of bed and walking to Carla's nursery once again. Beofre laying her down in the changing table though, the boxom brunette unzipped the babyish footsie pajamas and took them off the child, Carla now cradled in Angie's arms in just her soiled diaper. "Is my adorable little baby ready for a change?" She cooed lovingly, giving the infantile girl a tickle on her tummy before laying her down on the padded surface of the changing table.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 19:23

Carla gave a small shy giggle at being tickled as she smiled to Angie, still a little too embarrassed to reply to her question.
She continued to blush as Angie soon began to change her, but it didn't make her uncomfortable, if anything her diaper dependence was creating a closer bond with Angie, willingly accepting any help Angie offered to give.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 20:10

Being loving and gentle as usual, the brunette soon had removed the messy diaper out from under the cute little girl and disposed of; as well as cleaned Carla's diaper-area up. Oddly though, she didn't pull out a new one after her guest was clean. Instead, she lifted the naked girl back into her arms. "I know this may seem sudden honey, but Mommy has a friend coming over this afternoon, and I want you to look nice and pretty for her..." She cooed, carrying the nude child towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 6:52

Carla continued to blush as she was now being carried naked down the hall, comforted by Angie as she held herself close.
"A guest?" She said somewhat nervously, this being the first guest that the house has had since she arrived.
Carla looked up at Angie as they entered the bathroom "Who is it?"
She asked curiously, distracting herself for her current lack of clothing.
She looked around to figure out what was going on. As she looked over to the toilet then to the tub she quickly pieced together which one she was there for. She smiled a little, as she enjoyed the last bath she had.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 1:42

After they walked into the bathroom together, the busty woman turned on the water and began to fill the tub as usual. While they waited, Angie say down on the covered toilet, Carla comfortably cradled in her lap. "She's a friend of mine named Laura. Now beofre you ask, there's no need to be nervous or shy..." The brunette cooed assuringly, keeping the naked girl warm in her arms. "I already told her all about you...She said she's just dying to meet you!" The motherly woman said, smiling warmly down at Carla.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 2:02

Carla smiled up at Angie, reassured by what she said, still somewhat nervous, but at the same time excited to meet one of her mommy's friends, wondering what she is like.
Carla soon turned her attention to one of the bath toys that had been bobbing in the water since it began to fill, giggling slightly.
She turned back to Angie curiously "Ummm...Whats...Lura? Whats Lura like mommy?" She asked curiously, mispronouncing Laura's name, having only heard it once and getting distracted.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 2:23

Angie couldn't help a small giggle as the little girl cutely mispronounced her friend's name. Still, telling the babyfied redhead what Laura's occupation was might spoil the surprise she was planning for her, so she skirted around that particular part of Carla's question. "Laura's been one of Mommy's friends for a while now. She's sweet, witty, and caring. I'm sure you two will get along fine..." The brunette replied, lifting Carla into the soothingly warm water now that it was filled up.
Seeing now interested the child was with the bath toy, Angelina pulled a few more out and gently placed the babyish items around the now wet girl.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 3:01

Carla smiled as she was placed into the water and giggled at the toys now around her. "She's nice like you?" She asked as she began playing with the bath toys, pushing them to the bottom and watching them pop back up.
She picked one of the toys up and looked up to Angie with a smile, showing she was clearly enjoying her bath time already.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 11:44

Angie chuckled a little at her question. "She's pretty sweet, but sometimes is maybe a little to teasing for her own good. Still, you'll like her baby, I'm sure..." She cooed assuringly to the girl in the tub, kneeling down Amd letting her guest splash around and enjoy her bath a little before they started washing her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 12:01

Carla smiled and relaxed a little "Oh okay" Somewhat relieved at Angie's description of her, still nervous, but she knew it would be okay if Angie thought it would be. She then returned her attention to the toys and kept playing.
Playing until Angie began to wash her, she started thinking about the upcoming guest more "Mommy? Did you tell her about ummm......" She blushed, thinking that someone else might know about her toileting problems making her somewhat nervous.
"Y-you know....the ummm....diapers and stuff....." Carla said, blushing red as she nervously began playing with her toys again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 15:16

The loving woman sighed softly, hoping Carla wouldn't take this the wrong way. "I told her everything honey. Don't worry, Laura is very understanding. I wouldn't have invited her over if I knew that she would make fun of you. The fact that you're in diapers won't make you any less of a person in her eyes; just like me..." She assured soothingly, patting the little girl's wet back.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 Jul - 6:54

Breathing a small breath of relief, Carla nodded "Okay mommy, I'm sorry...." She replied continuing to look up at Angie "I was just a little scared" she continued as she grouped together her bath toys.
She then looked up at Angie and gave a small smile "I bet shes really fun and nice and stuffs"
Carla became less worried with Angie to assure her it was okay, and she soon nearly removed the thought of being nervous from her mind and was excited once more to meet a friend of her mommy.
Carla returned to playing with the toys, having her mommy close by stopping her from worrying about things for long.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 Jul - 21:58

After another few minutes of letting her play, Angie squirted a little shampoo onto a washcloth and began to gently massage it into her skin; trying not to interrupt her playing whenever possible. Humming a relaxing tune, she washed the little girl gently, suds slowly filling the tub.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Jul - 1:29

Carla continued to play with her toys as Angie cleaned her, enjoying her time in the bath, relaxed and smiling at Angie.
"Oh mommy? What are we going to do when she comes over?" She said curiously, not sure about what they would be doing, especially with someone knew coming over, she didn't think about it too much though, distracted by her toys and relaxing bath time.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Jul - 2:01

Angie softly bit her lip, conflicted. She didn't want to tell Carla the real reason Laura was coming over yet, as it was all a big surpise for the girl in the tub. So, once again, she avoided the main question and told half of the truth. "Oh, it's been a while since we've seen eachother, and when I told her about you, Laura just couldn't wait to meet you in person..." The motherly woman answered, gently leaning Carla against one of the sides of the bath so she could raise the little girl's legs. After that, she proceeded to clean off her legs; all the the way up to her bottom.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Jul - 2:11

Answering with a small "Oh" Carla's curiosity of the matter was satiated for the time being as she lid back in the bath as Angie cleaned her legs and bottom, giving a small stretch as she relaxed in the water. "Love you mommy~" She said with a smile as Angie finished cleaning her underside.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Jul - 2:14

Finishing up washing Carla's bum, the brunette lady smiled when wider at the adorable girl's words. She had said them to her what seemed like hundreds of times, but it just seemed to get cuter and cuter every time. Still, Angie was feeling playful.
"Really? How much do you love me?" She asked innocently, squirting some shampoo into her hands and starting to soothingly massage it into the little girl's scalp.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jul - 4:55

Carla held out her arms as wide as she could in reply to Angie's question, closing her eyes to prevent getting shampoo in them "I love you thiiiiiis much" Carla gave a small giggle and lowered her arms back down.
Carla kept her eyes shut as Angie continued to wash her hair and thought for a second "How much do you love me?" Carla said with a giggle, redirecting the question back to Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 14:00

Giggling to herself at the cuteness of this conversation, Angie glanced out the small window of the bathroom and saw the sun peeking through the gray, winter clouds. Smiling and pointing at the glowing circle in the sky, the motherly woman said. "All the way to the sun and back. That's how much I love you baby girl..." She cooed warmly, kissing the wet girl on her wet forehead before finishing up washing her hair.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 1:36

"That's really super lots" Carla said, somewhat fumbling over her word choice. She smiled as Angie soon finished washing her hair and wiped her face with her arm to get some of the water away from her eyes so she can open them again.
Carla pondered for a moment and looked at Angie "When is she coming?" She asked curiously, wondering when she should expect her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 4:13

"Laura? She won't be coming over until around lunchtime. We still have a few hours to ourselves before she gets here." Angie answered, now officially done washing Carla for the time being. She sat back a little and let her play for a bit. "So, is baby getting a little hungry for brekky?" Sue cooed playfully, knowing the babyfied girl hadn't eaten yet that morning.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 2:36

Continuing to play for a bit, Carla nodded to Angie with a smile. "Yeah I'm kinda hungry" she said to respond to the question.
She had been getting used to Angie calling her baby, even if it was meant in a more literal sense or not.
Carla continued playing in the water until Angie decided it was a good time to get her out and dried off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next