Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:40

The boxom brunette giggled and gave Carla another cuddle. "I'll just have to see what I can come up with..." She cooed, imagining what she would make. Oh the possibilities! She could make her a cute little onesie or some footsie pajamas...Maybe a sundress or overalls...An adorable romper or baby bonnet...
Angie snapped out of her thoughts for a moment. Why was she thinking if all baby clothes? Despite being in diapers, the child in her arms was still a growing girl...Wasn't she? Didn't she want to grow up and be a big girl?

But on the other hand...There was a lot of evidence to the contrary as well. The little girl obviously loved being rocked, cuddled and cooed at. Carla seemed to pass into an infantile state of blissful calm whenever she was bottle or breast fed, and playful happiness whenever Angie fed her soild food. She also clearly enjoyed playing with baby toys also.
And there were the subtle things as well. The soft giggles whenever she gave the girl's diaper a soft pat...She still sucked her thumb whenever she was really calm or needed to relax...And her somewhat infantile attraction to Angie as her 'Mommy'...

The motherly woman didn't mind any of these traits. In fact, she secretly loved them. It was pure bliss having an adorable little baby to love and take care of; even if she was a little older than the average baby.
But it wasn't about what Angie wanted; it was about what Carla wanted. She would look at her behavior and see if she really wanted to 'grow up', or keep being babied. The woman would have to be subtle...She didn't want to tell The girl and end up pressuring her into something. This was all about what the cute little girl in her arms wanted to be inside.

Focusing her attention back on Carla, Angelina smiled and gave the front of her diaper a soft pat. "Alright cutie-pie, are you getting hungry for lunch by now?"

Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Aug - 16:09

Giggling at the gentle pat, she gave Angie a small nod "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry" she replied, blushing somewhat at replying while her head was rested on Angie's chest. She sat up and looked at Angie "Whats for lunch mommy?" She asked curiously, not sure if Angie had anything planned or if it was something she never had before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:10

"Well, you can always tell me if there's anything that sounds especially yummy sweetie. But if not, I guess I could go get something together really quick." She answered with a small shrug, a little curious why Carla had sat up in her lap. Still, the busty brunette paid it no mind and just awaited the diapered girl's answer.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:19

"Oh ummmm..." Carla thought to herself, thinking about all the tasty foods Angie had made for her so far. "I don't know what to pick, you make everything tasty mommy" She replied, somewhat leaning toward asking to be breastfed, but deciding not to as she tried to arouse suspicion from Angie. She knew it was okay to ask whenever she wanted, she just felt kind of embarrassed to do so.

Thinking of various meals she remembered the first meal Angie had given her after arriving at the house. Carla smiled as she thought about it, and how Angie quickly took care of her. She also blushed when she remembered wetting herself, back before she was put into diapers for her accidents, or even the pull-ups she briefly wore for that matter.
Carla soon snapped out of her thought as she smiled back up to Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:47

Sensing the girl in her lap was a little comflicted about something, Angie decided not to press the situation for now, and just focus on lunch.
"Aww, thanks sweetie. Alright, I guess I'll go get us some food." She replied warmly, giving her a snuggle. "But before I go; just remember, there's no reason to be embarrassed about anything baby girl. If you want something, Mommy is perfectly fine with it. Don't be shy about anything you want to ask for, okay sweetheart?" She cooed assuringly, hinting at Carla's conflicted look from earlier. She didnt quite know that it was that she wanted, but Angienjust wanted to let her know that it was okay if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 0:54

"Y-yeah I know mommy" Carla said with a slight blush as Angie's words convinced her to let Angie know what she wanted.
Somewhat confused she looked up at Angie "I just ummm.....I don't know how to ask" She said, confused at what to say when she wanted to be breastfed as it wasn't really brought up before, since Angie normally picked up on hints and didn't require her to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 3:46

Curious as to what it was the adorable little girl actually wanted, the motherly woman gently wrapped her arms around her and have Carla an assuring cuddle. "Well that depends on what it is you want sweetie. Come now, don't be shy. Tell Mommy what's on your mind baby girl..." Angie cooed warmly, not wanting her to feel embarrassed about anything she needed.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 9:41

Somewhat blushing more when Carla realized she was going to have to come straight out and say it, she thought for a moment about what to say as she cuddled with Angie. "Ummm....can I have some....milk?" She said blushing more, hoping it was a clear enough answer.
Mostly embarrassed over the fact that she knew that what she was asking was most likely something girls her age don't do.
Even though she still had a small sense of wanting to be average so people don't make fun of her, she enjoyed it and didn't want to stop.
She was also somewhat embarrassed over forcing Angie to uncover her chest, but she knew they were in a private setting and Angie wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 11:49

Angie blinked a little in surprise. It was fairly easy to guess what kind of milk she was referring to by how shy she was asking for it. Still, what actually surprised her was that she was so nervous asking about it.
"Is that all sweetie? There's no reason to feel bad for asking that." The loving woman responded warmly, gently laying her back down into a cradling position in her arms. "I know you may think its weird just because everyone says you're too old to breastfeed. But remember these words dear: Your age is just a number. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. What does matter is who you are inside..." The boxom brunette explained, gently poking the center of the little girl's chest to make a point. "What I'm trying to say is this: You're never too old to do something you love. You wan't some of Mommy's milky? Just go ahead and ask. I love you no matter what baby girl, and that's never gonna change."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 20:10

Carla smiled as Angie finished her kind speech, no longer looking nervous about what she asked for, but instead hugged Angie.
She was still a little shy, but feeling much better. "I love you too mommy" She said as she rested her head against Angie. "thanks"
Thinking about what Angie said as she gently got comfortable in Angie's arms, she smiled more, feeling better about the various baby aspects that she enjoyed and also feeling somewhat less embarrassed about the parts that she was still getting used to.
Looking somewhat confused for a moment as she thought of other things, she stopped and smiled up to Angie again with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:42

The motherly woman gave the pampered orphan another cuddle and smiled down at her. "Now then, if I remember right, someone wants some Mommy milk..." She cooed warmly, giving her a little tickle on her tummy before pulling off her top and unclasping her bra; her bare chest now fully accessible to Carla. "Drink up my baby...Mommy has plenty..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:58

Blushing slightly as Angie got ready to breastfeed her, Carla soon latched onto Angie's chest, she began suckling and soon closed her eyes and rested in Angie's care
Carla peacefully continued for a while as she held herself close to Angie, later unlatching and continuing to rest in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:02

Angie smiled as Carla latched on and began to nurse from her, starting to sing a lullaby once again to help relax her. She loved on her every second while she nursed, slowly rocking the little redhead and stroking her hair soothingly. Even when the girl eventually had drank her fill, the motherly brunette held her close to her warm, soft chest. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" She cooed, leaning down and giving her a kiss on the top of the head.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:07

Carla opened her eyes back up as she was kissed with a soft giggle and smiled at Angie.
"What are we going to do now mommy?" She asked as she gave another small stretch and continued to hold herself close to Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 3:06

"Well baby girl, that depends..." Angie answered, still running her fingers through Carla's silky, orange hair. "Are you full from Mommy's milky, or do you want some more food?" The topless woman asked, gently patting the little girl's tummy. The orphan had nursed for quite a while, but the boxom brunette didn't know if she wanted something would as well. Then again, she had heard breastmilk was very filling...
In the end, Angelina just stopped thinking about it and just listened for the diapered girl's answer.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:45

"Ummm....I'm not too hungry" Carla said in response, thinking to herself that she must have drank too much, pretty content as Angie thought she might be.
Carla thought about it and smiled up to Angie "I could have a snack though" She said, recalling an episode of one of her cartoons where they had small snacks.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 3:37

"Oh, a little snack? Sounds easy enough." The motherly woman replied, pulling her shirt back on; but leaving her bra off just in case Carla wanted to nurse again.
'I may need to get a few maternity bras one of these days...' Angie thought to herself with a soft giggle, standing up with the diapered girl still cradled in her arms and walking into the kitchen.
Once they arrived, she gently sat the child down in her highchair before walking to the pantry. "Hmmm...What to make for you..." Angie thought aloud, eyeing all the ingredients around her. "...How about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich baby girl? It seems simple enough."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:25

Carla smiled at Angie's suggestion, not entirely sure if she remembered what it was "Sounds tasty mommy~" She replied with a smile and soft giggle.
Carla looked down for a moment to inspect the highchair she was sitting in, not having a good look at it before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 20:48

((Sorry I haven't been on too much lately. It's been hectic moving back into my apartment outside campus. It'll probably be a few days until I'm adjusted again.
Oh, and happy birthday, BTW :3))

"Oh, I used to love them when I was a kid. They're really yummy, trust me." Angie explained, getting out the necessary ingredients and preparing the sandwich as Carla examined the babyish high hair she was currently sitting in.

The highchair itself was a cute shade of pink with a white tray and padded seat, so the diapered girl would be comfortable, even while she was buckled in. If one examined the tray, they could see girly flower designs on the top.
The highchair, like most of the items Angie was using to take care of Carla, had been used for Angie's niece when she was a toddler. Since Carla was only a little bigger than the average toddler, she fit well in most of the furniture. True, Angie had to modify sore of it to make it more comfortable for her own 'baby', but that was no big deal for her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:08

((Thanks~ most people thought my birthday was the 23rd, it's been silly telling everyone its the 22nd of August))

Carla looked back up with a smile, somewhat excited "Really? It must be super yummy~" She replied as she watched Angie put together the sandwich across the room.
"I do like the chair mommy" she said, following up her examination of it. "It's very pretty"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 4:08

"I'm glad honey. I figured it would be more comfortable, and it makes it a whole lot easier to feed you..." She replied, spreading the jelly on one piece of bread and peanut butter on the other. Pressing the two slices together into a sandwich, Angie put it down on a plate and carried it over to the table, placing it down on the highchair's tray in front of Carla.
"Alright baby girl, I think this'll be easy enough for you to try and eat on your own. If you're having trouble, just let me know and Mommy will gladly help..." She assured, sitting down next to her. The busty brunette was curuous to to wether she'd be able to properly grip the bread and take bites without making a mess.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 18:05

((sorry for the delay, I get so busy and distracted))

Carla smiled as Angie brought her the sandwich, and after a second of examining it she went to pick it up to bite it. Though when she picked it up she was holding it too close to the bottom, making most of the sandwich bend as she tried to bite it.

After finally managing to take a bite she fumbled with the sandwich dropping it on to the highchair tray, blinking as she looked up to Angie with a slight blush as she picked up the sandwich again and continued eating it.

As easy as hands-on foods are too eat, she didn't have too much trouble eating it, but Carla's face and hands were soon covered in peanut butter and jelly as she finished the sandwich.

"That was really tasty mommy~" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 20:48

The motherly woman giggled as she watched Carla attempt to feed herself. Even though the girl eventually succeeded in finishing the sandwich, a lot of the ingredients were now smeared over her cheeks. Angie couldn't help a small "Aww!" When she looked at her, giggling softly. "Good thing you were wearing a bib..." She joked warmly, standing up and preparing a warm washcloth, which she used to Gently wipe up the diapered orphan's face and hands.
"I'm glad you liked it sweetie. I'll remember you have a taste for them." She replied with a smile, taking off the messy bib from Carla's neck.

((No worries. :3))
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 0:28

Carla smiled as she was cleaned up, a little embarrassed at the mess she made.
Smiling at Angie, Carla thought about what they could do now. "Mommy, can we ummm...watch a movie maybe?" She said as she looked down, thinking of what to do, wanting to do something that involved Angie in some way, even though Angie would probably join her in playing with toys if Carla asked her to.
"'Cause it's too cold outside to go to the park and stuff right?" She asked curiously, not hoping to go or anything, just curious of her options.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 1:09

"Of course we can sweetie. I think a movie would be a nice, relaxing way to spend the afternoon." Angelina replied with warm smile, scooping Carla back out of the highchair and holding her securely in her arms. "I do think it's a little chilly out anyway. Staying nice and warm inside together definitely sounds a lot more comfy..." She cooed, giving the babyfied redhead a soft cuddle. "Do you want to see what I have honey, or do you want Mommy to pick?" She asked, walking into the living room with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next