Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 13:06

Angie smiled softly and put the empty baby bottle back down in the table, now using both her arms to gently wrap around Carla and cuddle her warmly. "I love you more..." The motherly woman cooed playfully, giving the little girl a tickle. "The Mommy always loves the baby more..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 13:10

Giggling a little at the tickle Carla smiled up at Angie.
She continued to gently nuzzle herself against Angie and soon thought about some of the meals she was after having.
After a moment she blinked "What about your food mommy?" Somewhat concerned that she was keeping Angie from eating.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 17:45

The motherly brunette smiled and stood up again, carrying Carla back into the living room and sitting her back down in the middle of her toys; handing her Fluffles as well. "Mama will eat right about now. You just stay in here and plays itu your toys for a little bit longer. When I'm done, we'll get you changed and ready for beddy-bye, okay?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:24

Carla smiled back to Angie and nodded as she hugged fluffles "Okay mommy" she replied, turning her attention to her toys as Angie left the room a moment later.
Carla played for a bit before letting out a small yawn and lying down while hugging her bear, trying not to fall asleep as she watched the cartoon that was currently playing on tv.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 2:56

Angie didnt take long to finish her food. After about fifteen minutes, the busty woman was cleaning up the kitchen. After she finished, she quietly crept into the living room just in time to see Carla let out an adorable little yawn. Her guest was currently curled up on the floor, hugging her teddy and looking very drowsy. "Aww, is somebody a sleepy baby?" She cooed softly with a small giggle at the cuteness of the scene, scooping her up into her arms with Fluffles. "But first thing's first, let's head upstairs and get you into a clean Diapee..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 6:18

Giving a small, blushy, nod, Carla rested her head against Angie and the began heading upstairs.
Carla gently nuzzled against Angie's chest "Today was lots of fun mommy" she said as she smiled at her memories of the theater.
She then shut her eyes and stopped paying attention to where they were as they then head inside Carla's room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 20:56

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie. I hope we'll have just as much fun tomorrow..." Angie replied warmly, giving her one last cuddle before softly laying her down on the changing table, and unbuttoning the crotch of Carla's onesie, revealing her soaked diaper underneath. "I'm really happy you're enjoying yourself here darling..." The motherly woman said with a smile as she began to untape the wet ,babyish garmet.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 21:02

Blushing slightly, Carla gently rubbed her eyes and smiled "What are we going to do tomorrow?" She said as she let out another small yawn. "I bet it will be lots of fun, no matter what" She giggled a little.
She hugged her bear as she got distracted by her current in progress diaper change, but kept quiet as she was too shy to say anything while Angie continued.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 21:30

"So far I don't have anything planned, but I'm sure we'll think of something cutie-pie..." She cooed back, giving the adorably shy girl a tickle as she opened up the saturated diaper and began the process of cleaning her up. Wanting Carla to be comfortable and not embarrassed during changes, Angie didnt say or do anything else to make her blush. Instead, the brunette lovingly and soothingy finished the diaper change; softly cooing to her how good and cute she was as she snugly fastened the new diaper around her waist.
"Alright baby girl, now that you're nice and clean, let's get you ready for bed..." She stated, starting to gently remove the onesie the infantile girl had been in all day until Carla was nude in just her fresh diaper,hugging Fluffles. "Any preferences on jammies dear?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 21:44

Carla continued to blush a bit at her current attire, not uncomfortable, just not used to being dressed only in a diaper.
"Ummmm...." Carla paused while she thought about the question "Not really" She finally said as she thought about the types of pajamas she has seen before.
She continued hugging Fluffles and looked at Angie "Anything you pick is good mommy" she said, somewhat hoping Angie would pic one she hasn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 22:02

Angie nodded, walking back over to the closet. As simply adorable and babyish Carla looked clad in only a diaper, she didn't want to make the little girl uncomfortable.
The boxom woman proceeded to rummage through the many outfits and clothes she had bought for the padded girl, looking for something she hadn't seen yet. Eventually, she stumbled on a find. "Aha!" She said to herself triumphantly, pulling out the pair of PJs.

She was holding out a cute, light brown pair of footsie pajamas. The catch though, (and Angie found this adorable), not only did it have a classic button-up flap in the back for the bottom, it had a soft hood with two little bear ears on top.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 22:26

(( Is it okay that I want those feeties? They sound adorable >//w//>;; ))

Carla smiled at what Angie had picked out "Oh~ Those look comfy mommy" She said as she looked over the feeties, not even seeing the hood yet as she examined them.
She began giggling a bit when she finally saw the teddy hood "Teddy Jammies~ Now me and Fluffles will match~" She continued giggled a little more, clearly enjoying the look of the pajamas, but also showing how tired she was.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 22:43

((Hehe I can't blame you. :3))

The busty woman smiled. "I thought you would like them. Now then, wanna try them on?" She cooed, walking over to the babyfied girl and unzipping the footie pajamas, helping her inside the soft clothing and zipping the adorable, childish outfit back up, even getting the hood up and over Carla's ears.
After the padded child was dressed, Angie stood back and giggled. "You look so cute honey! Who's Mommy's sleepy widdle baby bear?" She cooed lovingly, lifting her into her arms and cradling her, walking over to the mirror so the little girl could see herself.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 22:53

Carla giggled with Angie as she looked into the mirror, pleased with the outfit. "Me and Fluffles are twins~"
She continued to smile and sleepily nuzzled herself against Angie, getting comfortable in her lying down position while being cradled.
A moment later she let out another yawn and began gently sucking on her thumb, not really paying attention to what she was doing, she was just comfortable and relaxed, happy to be under her mommy's care.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Jun - 13:30

Angie smiled warmly down at the adorable girl in her arms, sitting down in the rocking chair with her. "Someone's a sleepy baby..." She cooed, the chair moving back and forth in a relaxing repetitive motion. Then, the loving woman began to sing a soft lullaby to the drowsy child, holding her close to her warm, soft chest.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 17:28

Carla listened to the soothing lullaby happily, soon falling asleep in Angie's care, continuing to suck her thumm, but soon drops her teddy out of her arms, as she was asleep and unable to cling onto both.
She continued to sleep peacefully as she was placed into bed, nothing big waking her from her comfortable sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 1:15

Seeing the adorable little girl was asleep in her arms, Angie rocked her for another few minutes before softly kissing her on the forehead and standing up, laying Calra down in her crib; putting Fluffles in with her. "Sweet dreams my little baby..." The motherly woman cooed, walking out of the nursery and switching off the light on the way out. The only sounds left in the room were the diapered girl's soft breathing, and the nursery's music box making a soft, relaxing tune.

Walking back into her own room, the brunette sat down at her desk and opened up her laptop. As of tomorrow, it would be two days until Christmas, and she was still working on her big surprise gift for Carla. All the other things she could order online. But her biggest present was something that couldn't be wrapped up and put under a tree.
Loading up her instant messenger, the busty woman noted in relief that her friend that she wanted to talk to was online. She quickly typed out a message and hit 'send'.

Angie.S: 'Laura? You there?'

Laura.W: 'Angie! What brings you to the chat? I thought you preferred phone calls? Smile'

Angie.S: 'Haha I do...But I wanted to make sure you weren't busy with any cases right now.'

Laura.W: 'Yep, with the Holidays in full swing, the legal world is settling down for the rest of the month it seems. XD'

Angie.S: 'Thats nice...Hey, would you mind helping me out with something big? I mean, REALLY big?'

Laura.W: 'Haha big deal eh? Smile What's going on?'

Angie.S: 'Where to begin...Well, I was walking down the street a few days ago on my way back from work when I saw this little homeless girl in an alley...'

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Thu 28 Jun - 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jun - 21:01

Oblivious to Angie's plans, Carla continued to sleep peacefully, barely a peep coming from the monitor Angie had set up to keep an ear out for her. The most being heard was the occasional relaxing breath, or the soft crinkles of her padding as she rolled over in her sleep. This was not even interrupted as the plenty amounts of milk and juice Carla had to drink before bed caught up to her soon after into the night.
As her peaceful sleeping sleeping went on, Carla soon became restless and woke up startled and confused.
She looked around the room a tad frightened, apparent she had a small nightmare. Her memories of being alone on the streets were ignored for the most part, but while sleeping her worst fear of losing Angie and going back was too much for her as she called out to Angie crying.
She had no idea what time it was, or if Angie was asleep, all that mattered to her was that she saw her mommy again.
Seeing her bedroom did help to calm her as she watched the door, waiting to see if Angie was coming. hugging her teddy close to her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun - 0:32

Angie had long since gone to bed when the diapered girl's cries woke her up. She was confused and a little drowsy at first, but snapped to her senses when she realized what they meant. The digital clock by her bed read 3:30 as she quickly got out of bed and got a bathrobe on; as the boxom woman usually just slept in her bra and panties.

Within minutes, she was walking down the hall and into the nursery, seeing Carla sitting up and sniffling sadly in her crib. Assuming her little guest had had a bad dream, the brunette picked her up out of bed and cradled her lovingly and securely in her arms. "It's okay baby girl..Don't cry...Mommy's right here..." The caretaker soothed, letting Carla still cuddle her teddy bear while she rocked her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun - 0:48

"M..mommy?" Carla said with a sniffle as she buried her face into Angie "I....I had a bad dream...."
Carla continued to hug Angie until she was considerably calmed down.
Soon she was lovingly nuzzling Angie, happy that she was there to make her feel better.
Letting out a small yawn she signified that she was ready to go back to sleep.
"Mommy?" She said, tilting her head to Angie. "Can I ummmmm.....Can I sleep in your room?" She asked with a blush, clearly still nervous to be left in her own room after the dream she had.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun - 1:30

The motherly woman smiled down at her and kissed Carla on the forehead. "Of course you can sweetie. Don't be shy...If you're ever scared and need awoke extra comfort, you can sleep with me whenever you like, okay baby?" She cooed warmly, having nothing against this idea.
Carrying the diapered girl back to her own room, the busty brunette laid her down on her comfy bed and took off her bathrobe again, quickly putting on a nightshirt for the sake of decency.
Crawling into bed next to Carla, she switched off the light and brought the blanket up over them, laying down close to the padded hold hold in case she wanted to cuddle for extra comfort. "Goodnight baby girl...Remember, Mommy's right here with you..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun - 1:51

Carla smiled and cuddles against her bear, relaxed and content with Angie close by. "Goodnight mommy" she said in reply.
"Thanks you" She finished as she yawned and gently fell back to sleep.
She continued to rest peacefully, gently cuddling Angie after a few hours and slept until Angie would wake her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun - 4:33

Falling asleep fairly quickly with the cute little girl curled up next to her, Angie actually slept in a little the next morning, waking up naturally around 10:30. Her eyes slowly adjusting to seeing Carla cuddled up with her brought a soft smile to the loving brunette's lips, hating to have to wake her up when she looked so adorable. It was also a little humorously ironic: Carla was cuddling with her teddy bear in Angie's arms, and the little girl herself looked a little like a teddy bear in her cute Jammies. It was like Carla was her own little teddy right now, Angie couldn't help but think with a soft giggle.
But still, they had to get the day started. The young woman had arranged someone to 'visit' and she wanted the house, and her babyfied guest, to be ready. Besides, she still had to check Carla's diaper. The motherly woman could barely smell the slight scent of stale urine coming from under the sheets, but she had no way of knowing if dinner had fully digested through the tiny girl yet. If not, it probably would soon; and Angelina would prefer to have her in a nice, clean diaper than an already soaked one.
"Wake up my baby...Rise and shine..." The motherly woman cooed warmly and softly, wanting Carla to have a gental rouse from sleep.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 1:39

Carla soon woke up to Angie's voice, slowly opening her eyes and blinking as they adjust to the light.
Smiling at Angie, Carla gave a small yawn and stretch "morning mommy" she said as she was fairly awake and gently hugged Angie.
She gently rubbed her eyes as she took notice of where she was.
Recognizing it as Angie's room she smiled and nuzzled against Angie, unaware of the cleaning up Angie wanted to do, and not paying attention to her thoroughly wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 1:46

"Sleep well little one?" Angie cooed warmly, happily keeping Carla cuddled up in her arms. The busty woman's friend wasn't coming over for another few hours, so they still had plenty of time to snuggle if her 'baby' wanted. Plus, it didn't seem like the soaked diaper was bothering her either, so the motherly woman let Carla cuddle in bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next