Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 0:57

Carla thought about what Angie asked and smiled "You can pick mommy"
She liked the thought of Angie picking something out, since she wouldn't know what the movies are about, especially since she can't read the titles or descriptions.
Carla hugged against Angie as she was carried into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:15

"Alright baby girl. I think I can find a movie you would like..." Angie replied with a smile, patting the girl's padded bottom playfully as they walked into the living room. Once they arrived, the boxom brunette walked to the shelf where she kept all of her movies. There were lots of kid-friendly titles laying around that had once belonged to her nice as well, but her had 'outgrown'.

Looking at all the movie titles, Angie realized that Carla couldnt read any of them! Hell, the poor little girl couldnt read at all! That got the motherly woman thinking. She should teach Carla some basic education...At least to a preschool level.

But that was for a another time. For now, they had a nice, relaxing movie Night to enjoy together. Looking. Through her collection, Angie's eyes fell on a winner. "Hm...Well, it is a Christmas Classic..." She said to herself, pulling out the movie. "How about this one sweetie?" Angie asked the girl in her arms, showing her a copy of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Sep - 13:37

Carla smiled to Angie as she showed her the movie, looking it over to try and figure what it's about. "That looks fun mommy, what is it?" She asked curiously, not entirely sure what it was from just the pictures, but she knew it would be fun since Angie picked it out.
Carla returned to holding herself close to Angie as she continued to examine the case, in case she would see something she missed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:42

"It's one of my favorite Christmas movies, if you must know." Angie replied sweetly, opening up the case and sliding the disc into third movie player. "I think you'll like it."
After she had inserted the movie and turned on the TV, the motherly woman walked back over to the couch. "Do you want some popcorn to go with the movie, or are you content right now?" She asked, happy to make some if the pampered little girl wanted any.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 1:43

Carla smiled at Angie's offer but shook her head "I'm okay mommy" She replied, still quite happy with the meal she had finished and was likely fine for a while.
Her attention soon turned to the TV as Angie started the movie, entranced moments later in how the movie looked.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 21:12

"Alright baby girl. If you want anything at all, feel free to ask me." She reminded. After putting the movie in, Angie walked over to the couch and sat down, making sure Carla was nice and comfy in her lap before draping a soft blanket over them. Lightly wrapping her arms around the pampered girl as a final touch, the motherly woman relaxed and watched the movie with her. 
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:09

"Okay mommy" Carla replied
Smiling and comfortable in Angie's lap, Carla looked on contently as the movie began to play, getting hooked into the story not long after it begins.
She took brief moments during the movie to comment on what was happening, mentioning how she liked it and letting out the occasional giggle.
As it continued on, Carla was fairly distracted by the film, made obvious later as she barely noticed wetting herself in Angie's lap, only picking up on it half way through.
The bottle she had before the questions, and the milk she had a while ago not taking long to make it's way through, and unlike Angie who had likely not been to the bathroom since the morning, Carla didn't exactly have as much pottying ability. However being in Angie's arms made her feel comfortable and she soon returned her attention to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:41

About halfway through the movie, the young woman could swear she felt Carla's bottom getting warmer in her lap. Trying not to disturb the pampered girl, Angelina reached a hand under the blanket and gently checked the little girl's diaper through the leg-hole of her shorts. Sure enough, Carla was soaked.
"I think someone needs a didee change..." She cooed in a loving tone to the orphan in her lap, giving her a kiss on the top of the head. "Let mommy take care of it..."
But rather than stop the movie and carry Carla up to the nursery as per the normal procedure, Angie just gently lifted her off her lap and laid her down on the couch. "I'll be right back little one." She assured, leaving the redhead to watch the movie while she herself walked up to the nursery and gathered all the necessary changing Materials; us a fresh diaper.
Entering the living room again with an armful of objects, Angie laid out a changing pad in the middle of the room, putting down the baby powder and oil next to it. Next, she gently picked up Carla from the couch, along with a pillow that she had been laying on.
Laying the pillow at the top of the changing pad, the motherly woman proceeded to lay the soggy girl down on it, Carla able to rest her head in the pillow and turn and watch the movie if she wished.
"Now then, let Mommy make it all better. You just keep enjoying yourself baby girl."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:57

Carla blushed as Angie got the changing supplies and set up a small changing station in the living room, but as the movie was still playing she didn't really want to object.
Giving Angie a small smile, she continued watching the movie as Angie proceeded.
She was somewhat embarrassed to be changed in the middle of watching, and in the living room, but was also enjoying that she didn't have to stop watching.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:27

"Just relax little one, you'll be all clean in no time..." Angie assured lovingly, gently tugging down Carla's shorts to reveal the yellowed diaper underneath. Once the denim shirts were folded up beside the redhead, the motherly brunette hiked the girl's shirt up to her belly-button so that the babyish padding was completely exposed.
Then, she gently ripped up the two tapes and opened up the front of the diaper, pulling out a few baby wipes and starting to softly wipe her privates down. While she would normally shower Carla with warm and soothing coos during the changing process, Angienstayed silent for the most part, letting the little girl watch the movie without interruption. But just in case she got shy or really nervous for some reason, Angie had grabbed a pacifier was well, and it was hidden behind her. She didn't think that she would have to use it, but it didn't hurt just in case Carla wanted a little extra comfort.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:29

Carla continued watching the movie during her change, taking a moment during a slower part to shyly smile at Angie before something on screen grabbed her attention again.
Barely noticing the change with the movie taking place, it was soon finished in very little time to her and she smiled to Angie again as it was finished "Thanks mommy".
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Sep - 4:45

Fastening up a new diaper between Carla's legs, the motherly woman smiled back down at her lovingly and lifted her back up into her arms. "It's my pleasure baby girl." She replied to the freshly padded girl, tossing the old diaper into the trash on her way back to the couch. Angie hadn't even bothered to put the orphan's shorts back on; as it would be easier to check her diaper and change it when necessary. With how sensitive Carla's skin was, she had to make sure the girl didn't get a diaper rash.

Snuggling back into the spot they were in before she changed Carla's diaper, Angie got the both of them warm under the blanket once again.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:28

((sorry that it takes me like 2 days to respond....just a little distracted lately))

Smiling up at Angie, Carla got comfortable in Angie's arms as they both finished the movie, Carla smiling warmly at the happy ending and now knowing better what Angie was talking about when she mentioned the 'spirit of christmas'.
"I loved the movie mommy, it's as good as you said it was" Carla said with a small giggle, referring to when Angie said she would enjoy it.
Resting her head against Angie, Carla gave a hug while she was still comfortably wrapped up in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:35

((Don't worry about it. You're probably busy with your art :3))

Angie smiled and hugged the orphaned girl in her lap, patting her puffy bottom both as a playful sign, and also as a way to check and see if her lunch had made its way into her diaper yet. "I thought you would like it Baby girl. I loved the book when I was your age. It really puts the spirit of the season in perspective." She replied, down at Carla.
The motherly brunette then glanced out the window. The sun was going to start setting soon. Without looking at the clock, Angie could guess it was late afternoon by now. "Alright little one, how about we go up to your nursery and you can play around for a big while Mommy cleans up and gets a few chores done around the house? I promise I'll be up there to join you right after you're finished."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:40

Smiling at Angie she gave a small nod "Okay mommy, that sounds like fun" She replied, happy to get to see her toys that she kept in her room.
She was somewhat confused at her room being called her nursery, even though that's what it was. She soon forgot about it and hugged against Angie as they prepared to go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:51

Shifting Carla up into a cradling position in her arms, Angie stood up and walked back upstairs. She hadn't intentionally meant to call the room a nursery; but in all logic and reason, it was a baby's room. There was a crib, changing table, playpen, and even a music box that would play verious relaxing, childish melodies when turned on. Not to mention the sweet, soothing smell of baby powder that always seemed to waft in the air.
Soon enough, they were in the infantile room, and the woman was gently setting the diapered girl down into the playpen, where a good majority of her toys were contained. "Alright honey, Mommy is gonna leave now, okay? Just call for me if you need anything at all, and I'll be here as soon as I can." She cooed down to Carla.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 0:02

"Okay mommy~" Carla replied, looking about the playpen at the various toys and looked back up to Angie "Ummm....Wheres Fluffles?" She asked, forgetting where she left him after watching the movie and hoping Angie knew.
Carla continued to look around her toys to see if he was hidden away.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:04

Angie blinked, having forgotten all about her adorable guest's favorite toy. "Of course honey, I'll go downstairs and get him for you." She answered, quickly returning downstairs and grabbing the stuffed animal. Soon enough, the motherly woman was back in the babyish room, holding the teddy bear. "Here you go baby girl..." Angie cooed warmly, handing it down to Carla.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:59

Smiling warmly at Angie as Carla took the bear, she soon turned her attention to the other toys, keeping her teddy close to her while she did.
After organizing groups of toys based on what they were, she was soon playing, letting Angie do what she needed to do, still comfortable knowing that Angie would only be one call away from being right next to her again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 16:47

After she left Carla to play, Angie took the time to clean up th house and take care of herself a little, stopping by the bathroom about halfway though. She still had to organize where to keep all of her adorable guest's toys and other care materials for her. Should she keep a changing pad and spare diapers downstairs in case the girl ever needed a quick change while downstairs? What kind of blankets would be the most comfortable for Carla to play on? What could she do to make sure her little 'baby' was always happy?...
The busty brunette sighed and sat down, just finishing vacumming the floors. She had a lot of planning to do, especially with tomorrow being Christamas eve...
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 16:52

While Angie was finishing cleaning up, Carla continued playing in her room, happily enjoying herself. Not long later, she rested her eyes, lying against a pile of her plush toys, soon falling asleep in the playpen before she could tell Angie she was finished playing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 16:58

After about an hour passed, Angie had finished everything she had needed to accomplish. Walking back up to Carla's nursery, she peeked inside and couldn't help a small "Awwww...", seeing the pampered little girl cuddle up against her plushies, sleeping peacefully.
Taking care not to wake her up, Angie gently lifted Carla and Fluffles, whom she was currently snuggling with, and Cradled them in her arms, softly checking the girl's diaper to see if she had used it during her playtime.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 17:52

Carla continued to sleep peacefully as Angie picked her and Fluffles up, not stirring as Angie checked her diaper, which was despite the time she spent playing and how long it was since lunch, still clean.
Carla gently hugged against Angie, still fast asleep as she soon began sucking her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 19:12

Angie smiled down lovingly at the little bundle of joy in her arms, not being able to resist sitting down in the rocking chair and simply just holding the affectionate orphan close. She rocked back and forth soothingly in the chair, gently removing the thumb from Carla's mouth for hygenic purposes and gently replacing it with the pacifier from earlier.
After about half an hour of rocking the tiny redhead and her stuffed animal, the loving woman regrettably figured it was time for Carla to be put in her crib.
Slowly standing up, she laid the diapered girl down on the soft padding and kissed her softly on the top of the head. "Sweet dreams baby girl..." She cooed softly, tucking her and Fluffles in and quietly leaving her to nap.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:44

Carla slept peacefully in her crib, cuddled close to Fluffles while suckling on her pacifier.

After the night was nearly over and without realizing where she was at first, Carla soon opened her eyes and looked around, not remembering how she got in her crib.
As she sat up she blushed at her wet diaper, still somewhat embarrassed about wetting the bed without noticing. After gently removing the pacifier she was suckling on and letting out a yawn she picked up her bear, giving him another hug and lying down for a while longer and stretching before she called out for Angie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next