Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) Empty
PostSubject: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 27 Jan - 0:10

they was a rich young girl who was spoiled so much she yell and cry till she got what she wantin and her mother and father gave into what she wantin today they have to go on a business trip to japan and her nanny is in change

sakura is about to treat her like the way she acts [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

sakura where r u princess

Last edited by darksara on Wed 9 Feb - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 21:08

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rose, a young girl who's parents are very wealthy. Because of this she turned into a spoiled brat nearly always getting her way and when she didn't she got something else, and she had her own personal nanny to take care of her. Her parents were always calling her princess rarely every using her name. "I'm in my room playing with my dolls." The young girl called back almost rudely.

Last edited by Pyroh on Thu 3 Feb - 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 22:16

Rose, a young girl who's parents are very wealthy. Because of this she turned into a spoiled brat nearly always getting her way and when she didn't she got something else, and she had her own personal nanny to take care of her. Her parents were always calling her princess rarely every using her name. "I'm in my room playing with my dolls." The young girl called back almost rudely.[/quote]

sara walk in so your now taht your mom and dad r gone what would u like to do

Last edited by darksara on Thu 3 Feb - 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 22:36

"Just play with my toys." Rose said softly trying to dismiss the nanny from her room so that she could be alone again. "Why does it matter I can call you when I need you." she added without looking up.

(You don't need to hit quote just replay on the bottom of the last post will let you with out repeating what I had posted.)
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 23:17

sara fine then call me when u need me *closing the door and going to cook some food*

(i hit the quote a lot so i can write while reading what u post it help me to keep up with it)
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:15

Rose smiled as Sara walked out of the room. She had gotten her way yet again she was left alone in her room. "Right." she said without glancing at the teen who was to be taking care of her.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:28

Pyroh wrote:
Rose smiled as Sara walked out of the room. She had gotten her way yet again she was left alone in her room. "Right." she said without glancing at the teen who was to be taking care of her.

sara finish lunch and go to her door and look through the hole to see what she is doing* why do u want to go away but not server u
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySat 5 Feb - 23:36

Rose was still playing with her dolls but obviously growing very bored as the time had passed. She looked towered the closed door unaware her nanny was standing outside. Shrugging she went back to her doll throwing it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 0:20

Pyroh wrote:
Rose was still playing with her dolls but obviously growing very bored as the time had passed. She looked towered the closed door unaware her nanny was standing outside. Shrugging she went back to her doll throwing it off to the side.

sara guess every thing ok princess rose dinner is rdy *as she head back to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 1:20

Rose giggled a little as she was called princess. Getting up the girl went down towards the kitchen. "what did you make?" she asked mildly curious.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 1:36

Pyroh wrote:
Rose giggled a little as she was called princess. Getting up the girl went down towards the kitchen. "what did you make?" she asked mildly curious.

mac and cheese steak and green beans and green peas *seting the plate with food on the table* hope u like
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 20:45

Rose smiled she did like mac & cheese but not a lot else that had been given to her. "At least you got something right with the mac & cheese." She said starting to eat and quickly finishing the portion of mac & cheese.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 21:12

Pyroh wrote:
Rose smiled she did like mac & cheese but not a lot else that had been given to her. "At least you got something right with the mac & cheese." She said starting to eat and quickly finishing the portion of mac & cheese.

sara eating every thing on her plate* come on rose eat your greens and steak i made it with love
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 9 Feb - 19:07

"no that stuff is gross I don't want to eat it. Mommy doesn't make me eat things I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 9 Feb - 21:53

Pyroh wrote:
"no that stuff is gross I don't want to eat it. Mommy doesn't make me eat things I don't want to.

sara well your mom is not here i am and u need to eat your greens and steak u will grow big if u do
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyTue 1 May - 20:44

I said I'm not going to eat it and you can't make me." Rose said as she pushed her half eaten meal away from her and started to scoot her chair back away from the table starting to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)   she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh) Empty

Back to top Go down

she's a big girl rp (private for me and Pyroh)
Page 1 of 1