Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) Empty
PostSubject: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyThu 27 Jan - 20:26

Lady Agatha Carrington starts a new nursery school that takes in anyone that wishes to be there, they also accept older students whose behavior matches that of the nursery school, and she awaits the arrival of the new students. The first to arrive is a sixteen year old who enjoys wearing cute clothes, her name is Lucy Hanawa an asian american girl who was born in Hong Kong, she has long red hair tied into cute braids, her eyes are a mischievous green, she waves hello to Lady Agatha as she enters, bows as she waits for the nurse to give her a full physical including shots, diapers if needed, and she reads her comic books as she sits on the exam table.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:11

The second girl to arrive slowly walked into the examination room, not believing she was actually going through with this.
The girl in question was named Kassandra Smith, sixteen as well, though those close to her called her Kassy. She had pretty, shoulder-length brown hair and crystal-blue eyes. Though she was dressed almost entirely in black, the was an undeniably cute aspect about her.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
The brunette blushed a little when she saw the cute redhead on the examination table, not expecting anyone else to be here yet. She was extremely shy, and not really good with people she didn't know well. The reason she wore a lot of black was so she wouldn't draw a lot of attention. The fact that she was a closeted lesbian didn't help her problems much either.
"H-Hi..." She managed to stammer, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:20

"Hello there my name is Lucy Hanawa, I am originally from Hong Kong as that was where I was born, my mother insisted I come here as she wants me to meet new people, but I think it is mostly as a way to keep me from getting into any trouble." Lucy hears the nurse headed down the hallway to her office, she has no clue when she will arrive to examine her, Lucy swings her legs happily as she waits, and hums the theme to Tokyo Mew Mew.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 0:19

Kassy nodded, still blushing a little. "I-I'm Kassandra...It's nice to meet you..."
The shy brunette sat down in a chair beside the examination table, looking around the room. It was pretty childish looking, as advertised.
The reason she had come here in the first place was for her secret desire to be diapered and Babied. It started back when she was seven and her parents got divorced. For no real medical reason, she starting wetting the bed. Her mother, who had custody of her, tried plastic sheets, goodnights, and even pull-ups, real diapers seemed to be the only thing that could hold her accidents.
Every night before bed, her mother had lovingly diapered the small girl and kissed her goodnight, sometimes even rocking her to sleep!
It was that kind of attention that Kassy loved. Though she had outgrown the diapers and baby treatment from her mother, she still yearned for it, her babyish desires growing ever since.
Convincing her mom that this was a boarding school, the brunette had eventually gotten her to enroll her here.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 1:56

The nurse comes into the room with a flourish, she is a stunning blonde dressed in a pink nurses outfit including the hat&shoes, she seems to tower over the two girls as she is five feet ten inches tall in her shoes, she slowly approaches the girls to begin their examinations, she checks the charts she has been given, and says "Hello my name is Nurse Rhonda I will be examining you now."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 2:03

The brunette's jaw almost dropped at the sight of the gorgeous woman; seeming to be huge compared to the two girls. Kassy tried to form words, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 14:30

"Hello Nurse Rhonda, I am ready for my examinations now," Lucy says. Lucy cannot think of much else to say to Nurse Rhonda, as she is a bit intimidated by the striking woman before her, and she says nothing else as the nurse comes over to her.

Nurse Rhonda hands a purple gown to each of the girls, then she instructs them to change into the gowns behind the privacy screen for the examinations, she also reminds them to only wear the gowns, socks, and shoes if they wish to wear those.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 18:56

The shy brunette nodded, a little embarrassed at the thought of being naked under the robe. Nonetheless, Kassandra took the robe, slowly standing up and walking towards The privacy screen.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:28

Lucy slowly climbs down while taking the offered gown which has babyish designs all over it, then she hurries off to behind the screen where she gets undressed while facing away from her classmate, next she hands her clothes over the screen so the nurse can hold them, after that she carefully ties the gown around her waist, and she walks out once she is done.

Nurse Rhonda smiles as she leads Lucy by the hand towards the scale which can measure height, weight, waist size, plus Lucy gives the nurse her medical history as per the rules, she then follows Nurse Rhonda back to the examination table after the nurse writes down her vitals, and she instructs Lucy to lay on her tummy so she can take her temperature.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:50

Kassy stood a little awkwardly behind them, also clad in The babyish robe. Her cheeks were a little pink at how embarrassing who's was going to be, but watched patiently as the cute girl got her examination. The brunette's eyes widened as her classmate laid on her belly, realizing which way the nurse was about to take her temperature.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 12:33

Lucy stays still as the greased rectal thermometer goes into her butt, the nurse inserts a pacifier shaped lollipop into Lucy's mouth as she waits, then aproximately five minutes later she removes the thermometer while writing down the information, next she rolls Lucy after giving her one shot in each of her buttcheeks, after that she begins to take her blood pressure, takes some blood, applies bandages to those areas, followed by calling the brunette over as Lucy's examinations are done, and that is left is to diaper&redress the girl. She also gives Lucy the booklet to order clothes for school, then she smiles as she waits for the brunette, and Lucy waddles behind the screen with her clothes in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 15:16

Kassy turned her head, trying not to stare as the pretty redhead was diapered. The shy girl walked up to the stunning nurse as instructed, glancing at Lucy as she waddled back behind the screen. She hoped to get to know her better during her stay here, but wondered if she could work up the nerve.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 16:22

Nurse Rhonda takes all of the vital except for temperature, then she reminds her to lay on her belly so she can take her temperature, followed by inserting a pacifier shaped lollipop in the brunette's mouth with a huge smiles as she inserts the thermometer with a plop, and she whistles an old nursery tune as she works. "I will be as gently as possible during your examinations, your friend Lucy seemed to be a very good patient so do not misbehave, I will let you dress when I am done, and yes diapers are required here for students plus some staff wear them too."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 16:56

Kassy nodded, letting out a small "Eep!" as the thermometer was inserted into her bum. She eagerly sucked on the paci-shaped lollipop, the sweet taste keeping her distracted while her temperature was taken. "Okway Miss Wonda..." The brunette said, cheeks pink, the sucker in her mouth slurring her words a little.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 18:21

Nurse Rhonda carefully removes the themometer, cleans it slowly as she writes down the numbers on it, then she warns Kassy that she will be giving her a shot in each of her buttcheeks, followed by taking some blood, bandaging those areas up, writing down her weight, height, blood pressure, after that she will gently diaper the girl, give her back her clothes, and the catalog to pick her extra clothes from later.

Lucy starts by putting her socks&shoes back on with little difficulty, then she must slowly pull her skirt back on which takes a bit longer due to bulk between her legs, next she refastens her floral print bra, matching blouse, barrettes back into her hair, and she sits down to read her comics again as she waits.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 18:37

((Quick question. Was the nurse actually doing all that to her of just telling her what she was about to do?))
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySat 29 Jan - 20:08

(She was telling you what she was about to as she has only taken your vitals which are height, weight, waist size, temperature&blood pressure, and she will do the rest once she has the chance.) Nurse Rhonda writes down all of the vitals for Kassy, then slowly rubs the injection sites with alcohol so she can administer the shots, next she shows the syringes for the shots, she follows that by carefully giving Kassy a shot in each of her buttcheeeks, after that she takes some blood, gently puts kitty bandages over those areas, shows Kassy the thick cushiony diaper with the kitty pattern, she also rubs the powder&rash cream all over Kassy's butt&privates, she sets Kassy on the diaper which is snugly taped on, and she tells her "You may go get dressed now Kassy, I also gave you the catalog with the extra clothes for later."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:32

The brunette held in a few moans of pleasure as her privates were rubbed and stroked by the gorgeous nurse during her diapering. As soon as the babyish garmet was taped up, Kassy remembered the feeling of security and comfort they gave her. "Okay...T-Thank you miss..." The shy girl replied, waddling over to the privacy screen and getting her clothes back on.
Her top and shoes went on fine, but she couldn't seem to fit her pants over the bulk of her diaper.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:48

Lucy walks over to Kassy with a very shy smile, then she tells her the trick the nurse showed her, "You have three choices according the nurse: you can leave your pants unbuttoned with a long top over the pants, the second options is wearing skirts&dresses, and the last option is to wear baggy shorts/pants that tie rather than belt up, the choice is yours," she says with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 21:10

Kassy blushed as the cute Asian girl named Lucy came over to her. The brunette girl tried to cover her diaper, a reflex of embarrassment. "U-Um, a skirt would be fine I g-guess..." She answered shyly, her pants around her ankles.

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Sun 30 Jan - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 21:41

Lucy looks carefully through her bag, then smiles as she finds an extra skirt for her classmate, next she leaves to allow Kassy the privacy the change, she waits patiently outside the screen, and waits to see if the skirt works for Kassy.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 22:00

Kassy pulled the skirt up her legs and up to her waist. Though it went on over her diaper, it still stuck out from under it a little, and the bulk and crinkle of the babyish padding made it more then obvious to what she was wearing. But it still fit over, and that was good enough for her.
She walked out from the screen, and over to he classmate. "Thanks Lucy." She said with a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 22:11

"You are most welcome Kassy, that is what friends are there for, I will help you look through the catalog so we both have extra clothes, the big plus is the clothes are included in the cost for us to be here, so it is definitely worthwhile to order some, and save our parents some money in the process."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptySun 30 Jan - 22:21

The shy girl nodded, knowing that she'd need some more diaper-friendly clothes for he stay here. "Okay." Kassidy replied, curious as to see what was in the catalog.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) EmptyMon 31 Jan - 22:21

The catalog has an array of dresses, skirts, onesies, diapers of all kinds, diaper covers, rubber panties, plastic panties, socks, tights, shoes, hair accessories, toys, games, movies, and last is assorted pajamas in every color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next