Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 15:03

Carla smiled up to Angie happily, trying not to accidentally fall asleep in Angie's arms, which would likely be the case if Carla was continued to be rocked. "Mommy?" She asked "I thought you were making dinner?"
She asked, not wanting to distract Angie more than she already has, regardless of how much she was enjoying it.
She followed up with a hug and held herself close to Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 16:59

"Oh, I had almost forgot!" Angie replied, having been too busy loving on Carla. She had no regrets however, as nothing brought her greater joy then seeing a smile on the little girl's face. "Well there's no real hurry baby girl. I'm more ten happy to have some cuddle time with you before I start dinner, if that's what you want.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 17:05

Smiling at Angie, Carla thought about it "Ummm....well, me and Fluffles could go watch some cartoons while you make dinner mommy" She suggested, mostly because she knew she wasn't allowed near the stairs in case she tried to crawl to Angie, but also because cartoons sounded like a fun idea.
Carla nuzzled against Angie a little more after she finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun - 0:38

"That sounds fine darling." The topless woman replied, giving Carla one last snuggle before pulling back from the girl in her lap a little, giving herself enough space to pull her shirt back on. Then; making sure the diapered girl was secure in her arms, the motherly woman stood up and walked out of the nursery, picking Fluffles up on the way and giving the stuffed animal to her.

Once they were downstairs, Angelina set Carla down on her thickly padded bottom in the living room, and turning on the TV. Switching through the channels, she eventually found a childish, borderline babyish cartoon that she thought the girl would enjoy. "Alright honey, just call me if you need anything." She cooed, kissing the girl on the top of the head and walking into the kitchen. Soon, the appealing scent of food cooking filled the air.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun - 0:58

Carla nodded and then turned her attention to the television, hugging her bear.
She smiled as she smelt the food coming from the kitchen, waiting happily for Angie to finish.
When a commercial started, Carla curiously climbed down from the couch, holding onto Fluffles and crawled out the the kitchen to peek at what Angie was doing, also curious about what was being made.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun - 14:41

The busty woman in question currently had her back to Carla, boiling some unknown food on the stove in front of her. Though she couldn't see the little girl, the telltale cute, soft crinkles from the tiny redhead's diaper gave her away. "Hm? Do you need something sweetie-pie?" Angie cooed, not even needing to look around.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jun - 20:07

Carla blinked at Angie questioning her without even looking and sat down on the floor, looking up at what was going on.
"Not really mommy, I'm just wondering what your making" She answered as she continued to watch and hugged her teddy.
She stretched and suddenly stopped a moment when she noticed she was wetting herself, noticing because she wasn't distracted by anything. She blushed a bit and continued hugging her bear.
Looking up to Angie, Carla blushed a little more "I umm.....I might need something later though" She said, somewhat hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 5:18

"Hm? What happened to you liking surprises baby girl?" Angie teased warmly, turningher head a little and giving the child a smile. This angle of sight let her notice the growing blush on Carla's face, and combined with the redhead's shy question, the motherly woman peieced together what had happened. "Are you wet sweetie?" She asked nonchalantly, continuing to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 5:34

"Oh...well I do like surprises" Carla answered still blushing as Angie turned and looked at her.
As Angie guessed what had happened Carla hugged her bear and looked away shyly. "Ummmm............y-yeah" Carla responded, not feeling any reason to lie to Angie, she knew that it was fine to be open about it.
She went back to hugging her bear and watching Angie cook, trying to peek at what it is.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 16:39

"Alright then little one, I'll get you cleaned up after din-dins unless you're feeling too uncomfortable." The motherly woman cooed assuringly, smiling at the padded girl from over her shoulder. "Speaking of, the food's gonna be ready soon. Do wanna watch Mommy finish cooking, or are you happy playing in the living room?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 20:23

Carla smiled back at Angie and listened. "Oh, I wanna watch mommy, I'm still wonderin' what your making" She replied as she continued to sit on the floor, blushing less after Angie's assurance.
"I think the cartoon I was watching was almost over anyway"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 4:49

Angelina smiled and walked away from the the stove, pulling a chair up nex to her and then proceeding to move to Carla. After picking the diapered orphan up, she sat her down in the chair. Because the girl was so small, she probably could only barely see over the countertop.
After she had set her cute guest down, the motherly woman returned to boiling the spaghetti noodles in the pan, almost done simmering.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:06

Carla smiled as she was set in the chair and continued to watch curiously.
"Whatever it is, it smells super yummy mommy" She said, as she gently rocked side to side in the chair.
She then stretched a little as she patiently waited for Angie to finish and finally get to see the food surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:33

Though the girl couldn't technically see what was in the pot, Angie still let her watch as she prepared the meal, mixing the sauces and seasoning, and strirring the pasta. After about another five or ten minutes, the brunette poured the spaghetti noodles into a bowl, and spread the sauce on top. " Time to eat princess." She cooed to the girl next to her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 6:45

Carla sat up excited when Angie had finished, trying to peek and get a better look "Ooh~ ooh~ what is it?"
She waited for Angie to get everything ready, excited to finally get to see what she was curious about.
Carla smiled brightly as Angie walked over and prepared eating arrangements for the now finished meal.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 16:21

"It's called spaghetti sweetie." Angie answered, satisfying the girl's curiousity. "I think you'll really like it." She continued, picking the padded child up off the hair and settingnher back down again on the floor. "Now then, while I set the table, how about you put Fluffles back in the living room? I get the feeling he isn't hungry." She giggled, getting some plates and utensils ready.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:48

Carla giggled as well and crawled off to the living room with Fluffles, gently placing him on the couch and crawling back.
She got back as Angie finished setting up the table "Spag....ghettit?" She repeated after Angie, hearing the name before but forgetting what it was. Carla looked up while still seated on the floor, holding out her hands slightly in case Angie was planning to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:21

Carla's assumption was correct, the boxom brunette lifted her off the tile floor and into a chair by the table, but also tying a cute looking bib around her neck after she was done. "The spaghetti is really saucy baby girl, and I dont want you to get any on your pretty clothes." She explained, setting the food down on the table and sitting down next to the diapered girl.
Then she proceeded to get a bite ready on a fork and moved the noddles to Carla's mouth. "Open up the tunnel, here come the train! Choo Choo!"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:27

Smiling at Angie, she let out a small giggle as Angie began to feed her. She opened her mouth to let Angie continue, not really ashamed to have Angie feed her after they've done it a number of times before.
She ate the noodles and smiled at Angie "Thats really tasty mommy" She said as she waited for Angie to continue.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:59

"Im glad you like it honey. I'll have to remember to make it again sometime soon." Angie replied with a giggle, spearing the fork into the spaghetti and twirling it around to get another good bid of saucy noodles ready. "Say 'aah' baby..." She cooed again,'continuing to lovingly feed the diapered girl like a baby. Carla seemed to enjoy it, so she continued, bite by bite, until the plate was almost empty.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 22:17

Carla soon finished the spaghetti, smiling happily, with sauce now over her face.
"It was really yummy mommy~" She said and thought to herself
"Oh, Are you going to eat now mommy?" She asked, seeing her food nearby
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 4:31

Angie blinked in realization that she had been so focused on feeding and loving on Carla that she had forgotten to eat anything herself!
"Thanks for reminding me sweetie..." She laughed sheepishly, blushing a tiny bit. "But before I start, do you want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 11:48

"Oh, yes please mommy" Carla responded to Angie's offer for a drink.
Carla thought for a moment about what she wanted "Ummmm.....can I have some juice?" She asked as she decided to wipe the sauce off her face and making a bigger mess of getting it on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:16

Not being able to help a small "Aww..." as Carla cutely tried to clean herself off, the motherly brunette picked up a napkin and gently wiped her off, getting up and untying the now messy bib as well. "Alright honey, I'll get you some juice." She replied warmly, patting her on the head before walking into the kitchen area once again and getting baby bottle ready and filling it with apple-juice.
Once the drink was ready, Angie returned to the table and lifted the padded girl into her comfortable lap, holding the nipple of the bottle close to her mouth. "Drink up little one..." She cooed warmly.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 11:49

Carla smiled as she was cleaned up and put into Angie's lap, and latched onto the bottle and began suckling on it.
Carla rested against Angie and continued to drink until the bottle was emptied, unlatched from it and gently nuzzled her head against Angie's chest, gently stretching in her lap.
"Thank you mommy" she said as she hugged "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next