Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl in the Alley [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

Girl in the Alley [private] Empty
PostSubject: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:54

A young, tiny girl ran into an alley. She looked no older that 6 maybe 7, and her clothes were in rags. She was very skinny, looking like she hadn't eaten in a while. She had a cut in her shoulder which was bleeding a little bit, and she had a large hoodie, covering her rags and something else. She took a deep breath after she looked around and sat down on the pavement and laid her head back.

Allison 'Alice or Ally' is a 16 year old neko, that looks like she's about 6 or 7. She was given up when she was 4 and was jumped from foster home to foster home, being picked on, beaten and raped. When she was about 14 she ran away from her last home. She was then taken in by a group of 'neko lovers'. But the group had other nekos that they used for work and 'other things' Finally Alice manged to run away and has been living on the streets for about 2 weeks.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:04

A striking woman dressed in a purple dress, elegant shoes, sensible makeup, and some barettes in her long brown hair. Her name is Alena Canteres, she is thirty two year of age, she is a driving a green subaru suv with tinted windows. She has dark brown eyes with gold flecks in each of the corners, and she drives slowly as if she was searching for something. She pulls over when she sees the girls running, then she runs over to her to assist her, or takes her to safety.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:45

Ally whimpered in fear when she saw the older woman run to her. She flattened her ears threw her hoodie and she pressed herself against the wall and let out a frigthened hiss.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySat 12 Mar - 15:07

"You do not need to fear me sweety, I am here to help you so please do not worry at all." she says with her hands at her side to show her she means no harm. Alena does not dare make another move, as she does not want to scare the girl away, and all she does is breathe while she waits.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySat 12 Mar - 15:20

Ally eyed her up and down and sniffled at her a little bit. She shivered softly as she walked a little closer to the older woman and sat down in front of her. SHe kept her face slightly hidden from behind her hoodie and her tummy growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySat 12 Mar - 19:59

"Oh sweety would you like to come home with me, I will get you something to eat plus a warm bed, then you can decide if you wish to stay, I will drive you there, and I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySat 12 Mar - 20:02

Ally's ear twitched at the thought of food and she nodded her head shyly "O-Okay." She whispered, her voice soft and scratchy and she still stayed hidden behind her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Mar - 19:55

Alena offers the girl her hand, as she does not think carrying her would be wise without any permission, then she slowly guides the girl bacl to her car, next she opens the door to allow her in the back seat, and waits for her to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptySun 13 Mar - 21:34

Ally crawled into the car, her ear twitching a little bit and yawned a little bit and rubbed her eyes and sat down on car's seat and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 1:37

Alena helps to get securely fastemed into the seat, then she notices how the girl barely fits in the seat even with the belt, Alena vows to buy a safety seat if the girl stays long term, but Alena's expectations are she will only stay until she feels better.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 10:10

"Dank you." She said softly and looked up at her and rubbed her eyes again tiredly and yawned loudly "I'm sleepy." She admitted flattening her ears a little bit.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 13:57

"You are most welcome sweety, you can take a nap now if you, I will get us home in short order, for now listen to the soft music on the radio, and sleep so you can recover on the way there."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 14:49

Ally yawned a little bit again and curled up in the seat and closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep to the sound of the soft music. Her tail twitched a little and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:25

Alena adjusts her mirrors while she is sitting at a traffic light, then she drives carefully home which takes approximately twenty minutes. She opens the garage door with the remote, then she helps Ally out of the car, next she locks up the car as the garage door closes, and gently carries Ally to the bathroom. She gently undresses Ally for a quick bath, then waits for the bubbly warm water to fill, and helps Ally into the tub.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:30

Ally had woken some time while being carried into the bathroom. She covered her small body and blushed a little bit. Her ear twitched and she yawned loudly and struggled to not fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:42

Alena makes sure Ally does not fall under the water at any time, then she gently starts to wash Ally's hair with a loofah, next she rinses out the loofah so she can wash Ally, but she does not hurry, though she is a bit concerned for Ally if she does not recover.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:47

Ally's ear twitched when her ears and hair were washed and she sighed softly. She kept her eyes open and she looked up at Alena and blushed a little bit more. Her tummy soon started to growl a little bit and she blushed even brighter and played with her tail weakly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:51

"Hmm based on my work as a nurse at a daycare, your tummy growling usually means you are very hungry, but sometimes it is gas due to needing to use the toilet."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:53

Ally blushed brighter and kept playing with her tail "Its bof-both." She said catching her self on her back talking and looked down.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:19

Alena finishes cleaning up Ally, then she gently rinses her off with the shower head, next she helps Ally on to to the lower toilet, after that she turns around, and grabs a towel&toilet paper for when Ally is done.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 17 Mar - 0:31

Ally blushed a little bit and did her business and played with her tail "I'm done." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 17 Mar - 17:47

Alena gently cleans Ally's bottom, flushes the toilet with Ally's help, then she helps Ally on to a stool to wash her hands, and face when she is done. Alena gently dries Ally off with the towel when it is time, then she takes Ally to the spare room, and lets Ally pick an outfit.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 17 Mar - 17:49

Ally picked out some pink footsie PJs and let Alena help put them on and looked up at her and yawned and stretched her arms out a littl ebit and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 17 Mar - 17:58

Alena helps Ally into some pink panties which match the pajamas, then she carefully helps Ally into the pajamas, and helps Ally into the bed. She explains with a smile, "I have a niece who stays her occasionally, that is why I have extra clothes, and your old clothes will be cleaned soon."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] EmptyThu 17 Mar - 18:01

Ally snuggled against the warm blankets and yawned again and rubbed her eyes "Thank you," She said with a small, shy smile and curled onto her side and fell asleep rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Alley [private]   Girl in the Alley [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl in the Alley [private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next