Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:23

She nodded again "I feel very safe and love her lots, and shes never mean" She replied, getting slightly more confident with her answers, especially since most was about how well she was treated by Angie, and one of the things she knew for sure was that Angie and herself were very close and would do anything for each other.
Carla listened for any more questions, still wondering why Laura was asking them.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 17:40

The woman giggled softly at Carla's answer, checking some more things off and writing a few other things down. "Alright. Only a few more questions honey, okay? Question four: Do you think Angie would be a good long-term caregiver, or do you think she isn't fit to raise a child?" She asked, looking back up at the pampered girl.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 2:35

Blinking at the question, Carla was somewhat confused at the serious tones and words used. "Ummm....I think shes very good at it and stuff" She tilted her head, confused and somewhat concerned "Why?" She asked, wanting to know why Laura was asking.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 16:29

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, it's just one of the questions I have to ask." Laura answered with an assuring smile. "Alright, last question. If you had the choice, would you prefer to go to an orphanage, where you would be fed and clothed like here, or stay here?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 16:57

"I would want to stay here, with Angie" She replied, somewhat scared of the thought of going to an orphanage and being somewhere she isn't familiar with, but more importantly she would hate to be taken away from Angie.
Carla looked somewhat relieved that Laura said that was the last question, clearly not comfortable about the context of the questions.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:39

The professional-looking young woman scribbled one last thing down in the documents she had and nodded. "Alright cutie-pie, we're done with the official questions. That wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked with a smile, packing all the papers back away in her briefcase. "But, before I go, I always like one more personal question. This is completely off the record; I just want to know how you feel." She explained, getting up from the chair and walking over to Carla; kneeling down so the two of them were at eye level. "Are you happy here sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:55

Carla gave a small smile to Laura, glad it was over and looked up to her as she walked next to her and asked how she felt.
She nodded to Laura "I'm very very happy here" She replied, trying to not think about the alternative that she was living in not long before, but more thinking about how much she loved living with Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:59

The blue-haired woman smiled and stood back up. "I thought so." She replied, opening the door and calling out "Ang! We're done!".
Within the minute, the brunette walked back in and smiled brightly at Carla, scooping her off the bed and cradling her lovingly in her arms. "Hello there baby girl. Did everything go okay?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:24

Carla nodded and hugged Angie "Yeah, Laura says there's no more questions and stuff. It was done in no time just like you said"
She gently rested her head against Angie, comfortable to be in Angie's care, regardless if Laura was in the room. "I love you mommy" She said, nuzzling against Angie. She looked over to Laura blushing a little, realizing she was still in the room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 20:42

Laura couldn't contain an "Awww!!!", looking at the adorable scene. Angie giggled a little as well and turned ro her friend. "So you have everything taken care of?"

"Pretty much. I'm gonna hurry back to the office. With luck, I'll have everything filed by the end of the day. If I pull some strings, the paperwork will be processed by tomorrow. Everyone's in a hurry; afterall, it's Christmas eve tomorrow! I still have to hurry up and get all my work home so I can get back to bugging Daniel into admitting what he got for my gift!" She giggled.

The busty brunette cradling Carla smiled sincerely and used her free arm to give Laura a soft hug. "Thank you so much for this...You're the best friend anyone could have..."

"I know." The blue-haired lady replied playfully, but not any less sincire. They broke the hug and walked back to the front door. "Alright, I'll head out now. Happy holidays to both of you." She said cheerily, turning her gaze to Carla.
"I hope you enjoy your first Christmas little one. I bet Santa will bring lots of nice presents for you!" She cooed, giving the diapered girl a soft tickle.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Aug - 21:22

Giggling at the tickle, Carla smiled at Laura, giving a small wave as she left "Bye bye Laura~" She said, somewhat glad that she visited, enjoying the company of another person who is nice to her.
She smiled back to Angie after Laura left "Christmas is really fun mommy?" She said excitedly at the comment Laura left her with. "What kind of presents do I get?" She continued curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Aug - 4:05

Angie smiled at her childlike enthusiasm, giving the diapered girl a cuddle ago fter she closed the door. "I don't know sweetie. Santa doesn't even tell the mommies and daddies what he's bringing for the little ones. As long as you keep being a good little baby, I'm sure you'll have plenty of suprises from him Christmas morning." She cooed, secretly loving the basic parental joy of telling a child about 'Santa Claus'. In all honesty, as a child herself, the brunette had always wondered why parents got such a kick out of encouraging their children to believe in something so silly. But now she understood. It was all about preserving innocence and sense of childish wonder...
"But don't think Christmas is all about the presents. The spirit of the Holiday itself is all about peace, human compassion, and caring for eachother..." She explained, not wanting Carla to start believing the only point of the day was to be things. "The spirit of Christmas is about giving, not getting."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Aug - 18:29

Carla smiled as Angie described Christmas and Santa, getting excited about what kind of new things she would be getting. She continued to listen as she was told about the holiday spirit of Christmas, which also made her happy.
After being told everything, Carla looked down for a few moments, then back up to Angie looking somewhat concerned.
"What am I supposed to give you mommy?" She asked, somewhat worried that she wasn't giving as much as she could compared to what she was getting. She also thought Angie deserved something for everything she has done.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 3:25

"Aww...Sweetie..." The motherly woman replied, simply touched at the pampered girl's words as she walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch, Carla still snugly cradled close to her warm chest. "You don't have to worry about that baby girl...You've already given me the thing that's made me happier than I've been in a long, long time..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 23:07

Carla smiled up to Angie, cuddled close to her then nuzzled against her. "I love you mommy" She said as she relaxed and rested against Angie's chest "I love you lots and lots forever" She followed up with as she relaxed and rested her eyes, not very tired, but quite comfy.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 2:56

Actually having to hold back tears from how happy she was to hear those words, the motherly woman desperately hoped that Laura would succeed in the huge favor she had asked of her.
The diapered girl cuddled warmly in her arms, Angie began to Rock her slowly and sing a soft, beautiful lullaby. Her intention wasnt to put the girl to sleep, just make her feel as relaxed and loved as she could. She couldn't even hope to put the love she felt for the girl whom she now saw as a daughter into words; so she just sang, her words forming her own favorite lullaby from when she was little.

'Golden slumbers kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I will sing you a lullaby.

Cares you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While over you a watch I'll keep.
Sleep pretty darling,
Do not cry,
And I will sing you a lullaby.

Golden slumbers kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I will sing you a lullaby....'

Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 1:07

"Continuing to nuzzle against Angie, Carla smiled happily as she was sung the lullaby.After Angie finished singing Carla opened her eyes again and looked up at Angie "That's a very pretty song mommy" She said, very much enjoying the lullaby, helping her relax and be comfortable after a somewhat eventful morning.
Thinking to herself for a moment, Carla tilted her head curiously "Will Laura visit again soon?" She asked, wondering when she'll see her again "Shes nice, just like you said" Carla followed up smiling, returning to resting herself against Angie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 2:25

The loving woman cuddled the girl close and smiled down at her. "Thank you baby girl...My own Mommy used to sing that to me when I was a baby..." She replied, continuing to make Carla feel comfy and secure. "As for Laura; I'm pretty sure we'll see her again sometime in the next few days. She'll be spending a lot of time with her boyfriend over the Holidays...Im pretty sure everyone is going to busy for a while. Christmas is in two days after all..." Angie explained.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 2:46

"Oh" Carla responded as she thought about what Angie said, curious about various things.
Carla began to quietly hum the melody to the lullaby for a few moments as she gently swayed her head from side to side as she continued to relax with Angie. "Is other people ever going to visit mommy?" She asked curiously, haven't really been told much about any of Angie's friends or family.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 4:36

Angie shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of at least. Most of my close friends and collegues are busy with family; and my parents are down south, visiting my sister who lives in Texas. I would have left a week ago, but my boss wouldn't let me get off work, so I called off the trip." she explained. The busty woman had been absolutely livid about it at the time, but now she was beyond thankful for it. If she had gone through with the trip, she never would have found Carla...
"Yep, this was going to be my first Christmas alone...Until you showed up of course." She giggled, more than glad to have the adorable girl with her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 23:30

Carla blinked and listed closely, tilting her head somewhat, and smiling at Angie's last comment, soon following it with a hug, glad that neither of them had to spend this Christmas alone. Looking back to Angie curiously she tried to piece together the rest.
"Ummmm...what's a boss?" She asked somewhat embarrassingly over still not knowing what some things are that she felt she should know. "I think I heard that word before" She followed up, knowing to some degree what work was, but not knowing that Angie even had a job as she never mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 5:00

The loving woman couldn't help a soft giggle at the girl's innocence. "Well, Mommy works for a fashion agency not far from here: about a few blocks away from where you and I first met. What I do there is design new clothing ideas for the modeling agencies: who take my designs and make them into real clothes; which stores and other companies buy." She tried to explain simply. "My boss is the one who manages the studio where Mommy works."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 13:17

Carla smiled at the answer Angie gave her "Mommy makes clothes? I bet they look really pretty" She said while giving Angie a hug.
"Ummm...can you show me sometime?" She followed up, curious what the clothes Angie designed looked like, excited to learn more about her and what she did.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 23:14

"I would love to sweetheart..." Angie replied, giving the diapered girl a playful little tickle on her tummy. "Who knows? One of these days Mommy could make a pretty outfit for you!" She cooed. Her boss may need a bit of convincing...But the motherly brunette was sure she could find a way to bring her into work with her. It's not like Carla was a troublemaker or anything.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 23:37

Carla giggled at the tickle at smiled happily at Angie "Really? You could make one for me? I bet it would be super pretty~" She said with a small stretch as she relaxed against Angie's chest.
She began imagining what kind of clothes Angie could make, giggling to herself a little when she thought of random things, getting inspiration from some of the cartoons she was after watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next