Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:49

((Yeah but that completely removes your subscription to the topic. I'm trying to find a way to stop getting emails from the site period.))

"Hush little one...Mommy's here..." She cooed to her lovingly and comfortingly, soothing the teary-eyed girl in the highchair before standing up, hiding her smirk as she walked back over to the counter, and quickly prepared a baby bottle full of the diuretic laced-milk.
Walking back, Samantha lifted the diapered girl out of the highchair and into her lap, wanting Abigale to be as comfortable as possible. Then, she lifted the nipple of the bottle to the pinkette's lips, silently encouraging her to drink.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:57

(Then I'm not sure right now sorry)

Abigale tried to protest drinking from the baby bottle. That was until the nipple of the bottle touched her lips, after that the diapered maid parted her mouth a little allowing it easier access to her mouth and started to nurse the bottle down. The combination of being in Samantha's lap and her previously used sweet whispers while she was sleeping helped to calm her down and accept the bottle easily.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:09

((It's perfectly fine.))

Smiling to herself when Abigale accepted the baby bottle, the boxom redhead began to soothingly coo to and comfort the padded pinkette, wanting her to feel as peaceful and babyish as could be. Her free arm not holding the bottle warmly wrapped around the teen and kept Abigale close to the relaxing warmth of her body. Samantha knew that her captive had seemed to secretly love bottle-feedings from past experiences. She had always seemed at peace and happy, whether she knew it or not.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:22

The captive maid barely heard Samantha's soothing coos as she closed her eyes lightly nursing the bottle down. It was something she was use to and comfortable with. While true she didn't actually know she was so comfortable with how she was being treated and enjoying the treatment a little Abigale was truely happy with her life but didn't understand where that happiness was coming from when she had been content with her previous life. The babified girl's happiness came only as more confusion to try and sort out for her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:30

"That's a good baby...Just relax and drink your baba..." Samantha cooed softly as the girl in her lap slowly drained the baby bottle filled with drugged milk. The milk itself had a pretty strong dosage of diuretics mixed inside, but was slow-acting. The need for the girl to pee wouldn't hit the adorable 'maid' for another fifteen minutes or so, but it would hit her like a freight-train. And with Abigale's severely weakened bladder, there would be no way for her to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:34

Shortly after the bottle had been drained the padded maid in question opened her eyes realizing she had just nursed down a baby bottle. "No..." She whined softly not having wanted to drink from the bottle as it ruined what she was trying to get away from. "I didn't want a bottle." she said her eyes starting to tear yet again the crimson business women holding her maintaining a strong hold on babying her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:20

"It's okay honey...Dont cry..." Samantha soothed once again, putting the baby bottle down and using both her arms to cuddle and comfort Abigale. "You couldn't drink from a glass like a big-girl; what else coul you drink from? It was either a baba or my breast, little one." She explained simply, running her fingers through the diapered girl's silky pink locks.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:30

"But I don't wanna be a baby." Abigale whined complaining about her treatment. "I wanna be a big girl." The subtle soothing that Samantha was providing for the diapered girl was all that was keeping her from going over the edge in another fit of rage from how helpless she was without help.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:37

"I know princess..." The motherly woman cooed back in reply, continuing to comfort her. "Well, if you're a big girl, I'm sure you're ready for potty training right? Let's see how mature and responsible you are..." Samantha continued, changing Abigale's position so that she was now cradled in her arms before standing up. "Let's go get you out of these baby diapers and into some training pants..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:46

Abigale gave a soft sigh. This was one thing she was glad to be getting the chance to get. She didn't expect much after the way she had been going potty so often and not knowing it but it was completely different knowing that she was being given another chance to be a big girl again and be potty trained. "Otay." the padded maid lisped softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 5:49

Carrying the thickly padded girl back up to the nursery, the busty woman laid her down on the changing table once again. "Now just lay still for a minute honey, I'll be right back..." She assured before walking over to the closet. Behind a few unopened packages of diapers was the one pacakage of pull-up style disposable training pants. They didn't seem different at all from the kind offered to potty-training toddlers, and even had a small tape on each side just in case of a large accident.
Taking one of the pink, girly, only slightly less babyish garmet out from the package, she brought it back over to Abigale and moved her hands down to begin to untape her diaper. Before she did though, she looked into the girl's eyes. "Are you sure about this sweetie?" She questioned one more time. After all, potty training would almost definitely to terribly, at least Samantha would make sure it would.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 11:52

There was something about the look Samantha had in her eye when she asked one more time that had Abigale starting to second guess conviction. "I am...." she said softly obviously having second thoughts. She actually wasn't sure she would be able to potty train at this point even without the busty women sabotaging her at every turn.

Last edited by Pyroh on Sun 10 Jun - 15:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:02

"Whatever you say honey..." The temptress cooed before untaping the still unused diaper and lifting Abigale's legs up, sliding it out from under her. Keeping the pinkette's legs upward, Samantha took the training pants and pulled them down over the girl's diaper-area.
One could tell almost immediately the differences between the diapers and pull-ups. While the diapers had focused on softness and comfort, the training pants focused on thinness and efficiency. That being said, they weren't even close to as comfortable as her diapers. Also, as the pull-ups were thin and designed to feel like panties and hold light accidents, they couldn't hold nearly as much. The busty woman planned to take advantage of both of these facts.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:08

Abigale gave a soft smile as she was changed into the far less comfortable, and thin training pants. "Thank you." She said softly glad that Samantha was 'helping' her potty train even though the crimson haired executive was planning on using what was about to happen against the pinkette.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:45

"My pleasure sweetie-pie..." Samantha replied with a smile, hiding her amusement. She helped the now significantly less padded pinkette up into a sitting position and said: "Alright Abi, its time to show me how much of a big-girl you are. Whenever you need to use the potty, just tell me and I can take you there."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 20:11

The slightly padded teen nodded. "I can do that." Abigale said happily the truth was not only would she be unable to make it to Samantha but she would barely be able to tell when she had to go potty soon.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 15:51

"I'm sure you can." She lied again, picking Abigale up off the changing table and setting her down on the carpeted floor. In her head, Samantha was betting on how long it would be until the drugged milk her 'maid' drank during breakfast would hit her system.
"Well then honey, I guess we better get you dressed for the day." She cooed, walking over to the closet.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 15:55

Abigale nodded as she was set down. In order for her to be able to even have a small chance she would need a skirt of some sort and that was one thing she knew in her head. "Can I hab a skirt pwease Samamta" she asked in a soft lisp still not liking her lisp but it was something she couldn't help anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:19

Not seeing any harm in granting her request, as it didn't seem like it wouldn't matter anyway. "Alright little one. I'll see if I have one for you..." She cooed in reply, looking through the clothes. After a few moments, she pulled out a cute looking pink skirt and another baby tee.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:26

At the site of the baby tee Abigale gave a soft scowl. It was her normal attire for her position and what she wanted out of. "Alright." she said softly knowing there was little point in an fight with Samantha that she would only end up losing in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:39

Seeing and half-expecting Abigale's scowl, the boxom woman shrugged. "Well, if you don't like the top, I guess I'd be fine with letting you wear just a skirt and your pull-up." Samantha teased, making the motion that she was going to hang the tee back up and leave the pinkette with only the small skirt to wear.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:48

At Samantha's motion to go hang the baby tee back up Abigale quickly shook her head. "No no its fine." She stammered quickly with her babyish lisp. "I'll wear the shirt." the nearly nude teen continued softly. Wearing something she didn't care for in her mind was far far better then being half naked.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:53

Samantha chuckled. "I thought so." She replied, walking back over to the slightly padded girl and first pulling the cutesy baby tee down over her, which still only reached her belly-button. Then, placing Abigale back on the changing table, she lifted the teen's legs and pulled the skirt up, lifting Abigale back down when's he was properly dressed.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:55

It was at that point when the pinkettes feet hit the ground that the drugged bottle of milk had finished its run. "I have to go potty." She lisped but her words had barely started before the pull-up she was wearing was soaked and its wetness indicators were quickly fading.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:25

The second she put Abigale down, the scarlet-haired woman could hear the soft hiss of the pull-up filling with urine. Pretending not to notice, she held the teen's hand. "You have to go potty already dear? Alright, let's go then..." She cooed, beginning to walk her out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next