Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:22

The captive teen smile a little wider as she watched Samantha get out a plastic glass it was still a step up from the bottle she had been nursing off of last night. But this would also prevent an even larger mess and one that would have been more dangerous to clean and have around the girl who had almost no control over her own body.

While Abigale knew that the toast would have come up at some point she had been focusing on watching her calculating captor that she gave a small jump in surprise when the toast finished and was ready to be served.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:31

Getting the toast on a plate, the boxom woman turned around to face the pink-haired teenager in the highchair again, her now slightly more exposed bust now fully in display to the hungry girl. "Toast is ready sweetie!" She cooed to her warmly, not really even seeming to notice or care that her luscious breasts were more exposed for Abigale to see.
She put the late plate of toast down on the table, and got a smaller plate for the tray on the highchair, putting a few slices of toast in it. "Eat up dear."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:43

Abigale looked at the plate briefly as it was set on the table out of her reach. A small put crossed her face until she was given a small plate of her own. The padded teen despite wanting to look at the more exposed women in front of her was trying her best not to.

Trying to reach out for the plate on her tray she simply hit the toast on it quickly knocking it off onto the floor. Bringing a few tears of frustration to her face because of her hunger and lack of ability to feed herself.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:52

Seeing Abigale's obvious frustration, Samantha hated to do this to her, but her 'guest' seemed to think she could do things on her own. As much as she hated to do it, the calculating woman had to completely crush the girl's notions that she could do anything for herself.
"Don't worry baby...I'm sure you just need to try again. Go fr the toast, not the plate this time..." She kindly encouraged, even though she knew it would make no difference. The boxom redhead pulled out a new plate after quickly cleaning up the mess, and served up some new toast in it for her. "Just try again honey. I'm sure you'll get it this time. After all, only babies can't feed themselves..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 14:02

The padded teen looked up at Samantha hearing her words of encouragement knowing herself that she didn't think she could actually but she wanted to try. Slowly the pinkette reached out above the toast this time laying her hand down on top of the stack trying to grip the toast from that way so she could pick it up. Again it wasn't working well enough to actually grab the food instead as she slid the toast off the plate the entire stack ended up on the floor leaving the girl still hungry and even more frustrated then before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 19:31

Samantha sighed and cleaned up the mess again, hiding a slight smirk from the infantile girl's view. After she was done, the boxom executive got the remaining peices ready and served her another plate. "Try again sweetie. You have to be able to feed yourself. After all, you are a big girl, right?" She cooed to her encouragingly once more, knowing once again how this would end.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:06

Abigale sniffled in her highchair looking at the toast infront of her. Once again she went for the food infront of her and once again it yielded the same results simply knocking it off of the tray and onto the floor around her. The results however were different. The padded teen broke down and started sobbing she was hungry and couldn't feed herself.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 23:36

Not being able to stand seeing the girl cry, Samanthalifted the sobbing, hungry pinkette out of the highchair and simply held her comfortingly, allowing Abigale to cry into her near exposed breast. "It's alright honey...Don't cry..." She soothed, gently stroking her soft, long hair and doing whatever she could to help relax the crying, padded girl.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 0:28

Abigale leaned head down on Samantha's shoulder and simply sobbed. She wanted to help herself but she was completely unable to. "I wanna be grown up." the padded pinkette sobbed gasping for a few breaths as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 0:54

"Shh...Shhh....Everything's gonna be okay little one...Don't cry..." The motherly woman continued to coo the the diapered girl, soothingly rubbing her back and comforting her like she was a distressed baby. Samantha let the teen cry herself out in her arms, glad to know that Abigale had at least forgiven her enough to to allow the busty woman to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 1:23

"I'm hungry." Abigale whined as Samantha calmed and soothed. She wasn't done crying but she had calmed down significantly in the few moments that she had been in the motherly women's arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 2:50

Samantha was about to reply when she noticed the French Toast had stopped simmering, meaning it was ready to serve.
Giving the teary-eyed teen another comforting cuddle and loving kiss on the forehead, she lifted her back into the highchair and fastened the try down once more. Then, humming a cheery tune, prepared the meal on a large platter and carried it to the table. However, it didn't appear that the scarlet-haired lady had brought a separate plate for Abigale.
Instead, before sitting down, she tied another somwhat babyish bib around the padded pinkette's neck. Giving her another assuring smile, she sat down in front of her and cut up a small peice of the French toast and speared it with a fork, moving it up to Abigale's lips. "Say 'Aah' cutie!" She cooed sweetly, happy to feed the infantile teenager the delicous food; that is, if she would let her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 13:30

Despite her desire to try and get away from the babying she was receiving from Samantha. Abigale opened her mouth for the small bite; the padded pinkette's hunger won over her newly kindled will to become the big girl she had been. A few tears still leaked out of the corners of her eyes with a slightly runny nose.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:40

Samantha smiled and gently dried the girl's tears as she continued to feed her. "It's okay little one...This isn't so bad, is it?" The loving businesswoman cooed assuringly, preparing bite after bite of the yummy meal for Abigale.
Enjoying babying her while she could, the woman knew that she would have to pretend to support Abigale's desire to be a 'big girl' for the rest of the day. This actually worked out quite well for Samantha though, as she would give Abigale every chance to act her age, but secretly sabotage the pinkettes efforts. In this way, the girl in question would have no-one to blame but herself, and hopefully realize she 'needs' to be babied; she 'needs' to have a mommy to take care of her, whether she likes it or not.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:53

Abigale gave a small and soft smile as she continued to eat the meal she was being fed. The toast still fresh in her mind was still bugging her it did reinforce what Samantha was continuing to say about her abilities and also the padded teen knew she wouldn't be able to fully do her normal big girl things but she hoped that Samantha would actually help her along in regaining her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 15:56

"Is that yummy sweetheart?" Samantha cooed warmly as the plate of French toast began to get emptier and emptier with every bite she fed her 'guest'. Bit by bit, the meal was soon gone, and the executive was gently cleaning off the stray crumbs off of Abigale's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:06

Abigale nodded as the few stray crumbs were removed from her cheek "It was great." she said softly glad to have a somewhat full stomach again. Still she was stuck in the highchair until Samantha was ready to let her out. "Can I have my milk now please."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:16

After the whole toast fiasco, the busty woman had almostnforgotten about Abigale's milk. "Of course baby. Still want a glass?" The redhead asked as she stood up, the plastic cup still on the counter where she left it. She knew she would have yet another mess to clean up if the pinkette accepted, but she wouldn't be surprised if the girl still wanted to stubbornly try to drink from a glass.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:27

Abiglaes response came a lot faster then her previous one. "Yes I do. But..." she paused trying to think of how best to say that she wanted help drinking from the cup knowing already that it would only spill if she tried alone after the toast. "Can you help please." She said in an almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:37

This request made Samantha raise an eyebrow, but smile as the same as she pulled the already-drugged milk out of the fridge and poured Abigale a glass. She walked back to the table and once again sat beside the girl's highchair. This is where she had to get creative.
The crafty woman tried her best to move the cup to the teen's lips at a discrete angle where it would be near impossible for her to get a gulp without the stray milk falling down the sides of her face or spilling when she tipped it. Once again, she had to try and pin the mess on Abigale when it happened, so she tried to make the angle at which she was holding the cup seem normal when she raised the glass to the pinkette's lips. "Ready for milky honey?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:53

Abigale raised her lips up to the glass not knowing that Samantha was plotting against her and going to make a larger portion of the milk she was about to try and drink spill then make it into her mouth. Thinking she was about to get something she had been wanting and expecting The padded pinkette closed her eyes out of a natural instinct to when she was nursing off of a bottle having put some trust in her sly captor.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 2:50

Feeling a little bad for the girl she was decieving, Samantha told herself that this would be for the best in the long-run, for her and for Abigale.
The woman slowly raised the glass, allowing the drugged milk to flow down the glass and towards the girl's lips. Unfortunately for the padded pinkette, the glass' positioning was making the milk more towards the side of her mouth than towards her lips...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:22

Abigale slowly got a brief taste of the drugged milk before she opened her eyes realizing that something wasn't right and the milk was moving more towards the corner or her mouth. The padded teen didn't understand what was going on. She had asked her caretaker for help so that this wouldn't happen. Making small noises as she tried to drink some of the milk to get Samantha to stop tipping the class before it ended up all over her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:11

((BTW; do you know to to block email notifications from this site? I've turned off practically everything in the preferences tab, but I'm still getting emails from here...))

Pretending to be surprised as most of the milk splattered on the highchair and floor, the crafty woman lowered the glass, putting on a confused and concerned face to help the act. "Honey, what happened? I thought you would be able to drink from a glass like a big-girl, but..." She trailed off after the lie, taking a washcloth and beggining to clean up Abigale and the floor around her for the fourth time in the last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:24

(Click don't watch this topic on the bottom of it under pages I think)

"I don't know I asked you for the help." Abigale said softly in true confusion."I--I just don't know." the diapered girl said tears starting to form in her eyes again. In her current state even the little things were starting to make her cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next