Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:23

After about a minute of holding the bottle in place, Samantha gently laid the bottle in crib as Abigale continued to nurse down the baby formula, seeing as the pinkette could drink on her own in her sleep.
Taking another few moments to just look down at the diapered girl, the motherly woman leaned down and gave the nursing girl a soft kiss on the cheek. "Sweet dreams my baby..." She cooed softly, as to not wake her.
She proceeded to quietly exit the room as she had done earlier, leaving Abigake to hopefully sleep a little more happily now.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:30

The diapered teens eyes lazily fluttered open for a brief second in response to Samantha's kiss though she still remained fast asleep and nursing until the bottle was empty. While she slept the pinkette showed nothing but happiness and content to her situation. Still the mix of laxitives and diuretic would do their job on the already wet diaper and cause it to be full by the time morning came around.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:37

Glad to have the exhausting day over with, the boxom woman returned a few work-related emails, approved a few projects and budget-plans, and simply read a little bit before finally stripping off her clothes and crawling into bed, her last thoughts being of Abigale before drifting off to sleep as well, the only light in the room being the few days of moonlight that shone in through the window.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:52

As the morning came around abigale slowly waking to the birds outside her window and the gentle rays of the morning sun her diaper was truly full which made the teen whimper for a moment before she stopped and noticed the baby bottle she was still holding onto. A soft curse came from her mouth unhappy by its presence knowing that Samantha had given it to her while she slept.

It was at that point the messy babyfied teen started to rip the bandage that satyr crimson haired executive had wrapped around her cut arm off. It had stopped bleeding and was more or less fine of you didn't count the itch of the healing skin and scabs that were forming.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:59

Samantha had just gotten up a few minutes before her infantile captive did, and was in the shower when the girl in question awoke. The woman was drying herself off as Abigale was angrily tearing off her bandages, not hearing anything from the baby monitor because the diapered teen wasn't making much noise.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:17

After the diapered maid finished taking off the bandages she moved around looking at the crib she wanted out of it and didn't want her captor to help her or walk in. Still she had no idea how the cribs side lowered in frustration she hit the bars knowing that the noise would attract her caretakers attention. Who she hadn't forgiven and was trying to reside if she should or not.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:42

Hearing a small 'bang' come from the baby monitor, the still naked woman slipped on her silky red bathrobe and walked over tithe nursery, preparing herself for whatever mood Abigale was in.
Ready for anything, Samantha; still a little wet from her shower, walked in to see the girl in question sitting up in her crib. The obvious smell of a dirty diaper was in the air.
"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?" She asked, knowing full well she had, at least, from what she saw the night before.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:10

Abigale simply nodded. "Yes I did." she said softly. Her best bet was to play nice with Samantha despite her mood. Still the diapered captive knew she wanted to try and end being her dependent baby and get some of her strength and abilities back.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:21

Samantha's motive was the complete opposite. Her entire goal was to not only regain her trust and affections, but also to break any notion in Abigale's mind that she was independent. The sly temptress wanted the diapered girl to not only want, but to NEED her.

Keeping up the friendly and loving mood, the boxom redhead smiled in reply to her and walked over to the crib, picking the pink-haired girl up and cradling her comfortably in her arms. As the girl was clothed only in the diaper, it was obvious that the padding was very soiled. "Aww, it looks like someone needs a change..." She cooed in a warm and motherly, not a teasing tone.
Carrying her to the changing table, she noticed the bandages she had put around Abigale's injured arm were gone. "What happened to your bandages baby girl?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:24

"I didn't want them." Came Abigale's response it was true while she didn't like the scabs showing it was the fact that they came from Samantha that the diapered and heavily soiled teen used as her reason to remove them. She also didn't intend to keep any bandages on if she could help it. The sly temptress comment about the fact that Abigale needed a change didn't go unnoticed by the teen as a small blush formed on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:31

The boxom woman gave the soiled girl a angry look as she laid her down in the changing table. "Little one, the reason your arm was wrapped was so your cuts don't get infected. It's not healthy to have them exposed right now." She scolded, getting the necessary changing supplies ready.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:34

The flustered pinkette gave a subtle shrug. "I don't mind." she said bluntly knowing her politeness was slipping faster then she wanted. Giving Samantha a brief insight to the resentment that she was still holding against her caretaker for her actions and that she had tried to hide them from her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:44

Samantha gave her another annoyed look as she picked up the baby powder, lotion, and a fresh diaper. "If you keep up that attitude honey, I may just keep you in that dirty diaper until after breaskfast..." She stated, crossing her arms and looking at Abigale sternly, still holding the fresh diaper in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:59

Abigale looked up at Samantha in near disbelief but something in the women's tone also told her not to try and press her luck anymore then she had already. "Alright." the diapered girl lisped knowing that the diaper she was in would give her a rash before breakfast was over if she stayed in it. She had already experienced a diaper rash and she doubted that Samantha would be as careful in removing it the second time with her current attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:29

The busty woman's stern expression changed to a softer one as she looked down, giving the diapered girl a warm smile. "Alright then baby, let's get that stinky diapee off you..." She cooed in the same motherly tone as before, untaping the soiled garmet and opening it up. Samantha wanted every change to be a soothing, relaxing experience for her 'maid', and it would make it much better if she had a good attitude about it.
That being said, the scarlet-haired woman was loving and gentle as she cleaned Abigale up, cooing at her every now and then to tell her how much of a little angel she was.
Within a few minutes, the dirty diaper was disposed of, Abigale's bum was powdered and clean, and Samantha was taping a soft, fresh disposable snugly around the pinkette's waist. "There, all better."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:39

A wave of relief washed over the girl as she saw her caretakers expression change back to her softer and more motherly one. "Alright, thanks." She said softly as Samantha started to clean her diapered area glad to be cleaned up and in a fresh diaper. Not so much in the diaper as the fact that it was clean. "I want to start potty training." She said quickly after the diaper was snuggly taped up around her waist. The diapered pinkette didn't know yet that Samantha had no intention of letting her or even helping her regain her adulthood like life.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:51

Samantha was about to outright reject her question, but then an idea occurred to her. "Of course baby girl, if you think you're ready, I think we can see if you're ready to be a big-girl." She cooed to her, scooping the freshly diapered girl up into her arms and giving her a kiss on the forehead.
This was great! Obviously, the motherly woman had no plans on letting Abigale complete potty training. But it wasn't enough to just have the girl not make it to the potty. Samantha had to make sure Abigale failed so badly that the girl herself realized that she really NEEDED diapers. This would be a huge blow against the girl's newly reinforced will.
"If you're that eager to start trying to be a big-girl, I guess we can put some pull-ups on you after brekky to see if you can make it to the potty. If you can show me you're not a baby, I'll give you your panties back..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:55

The padded pinkette smiled happily as she was told that she could start trying to potty train. In a technicality she knew she wouldn't be able to with how she had been managing and that she didn't even know when she was going but it was something that she had to do. Though something was bugging the girl she actually doubted that Samantha had any pull-ups around from the supply of diapers she always had handy for her captive.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:11

Unlike what Abigale thought, the businesswoman actually had ordered a few packs of pull-up style training pants just in case something like this came up, though at this point, she didn't think she would have to use them. Still, she would put a pair on her captive to let her start her 'potty training'.

But for the time being, a cute, babyish diaper was still snug around Abigale's waist, what Samantha preferred. "So what sounds good for breakfast baby girl?" She asked, walking downstairs with her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:32

"Anything not for a baby." Abigale said after a little bit of thought. The diapered girl was trying to put as much distance between her and the thought of being a baby girl as she could. Even if Samantha was trying to make her see she was just a baby girl inside and keep her that way.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:44

"What did I say about that adittude dear?" The boxom woman reminded her sternly, giving the pinkette a quick swat on the seat of her thickly padded bottom. "Now, how any other suggestions honey? Any more sarcastic answers and maybe I'll serve up some nice baby food to feed you." She added, not wanting the pinkette to think she could get disrespectful with her. Besides, she knew the girl was pretty hungry at this point. All Abigale had to eat the night before was a bottle of baby formula.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:50

While the quick swat to her padded rear didn't hurt very much she still gave a very satisfying yelp of shock. "I'm sorry." she said quickly. It was however very true that the Pinkette was hungry and did want to eat quickly. "french toast and toast." She said thinking that the simple slices of toast could hold her over till the main meal was made.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 3:46

Once again, Samantha seemed to return to her caring, warm attitude when Abigale began behaving better. "Of course sweetie. What sounds good to drink?" She asked, walking into the kitchen with her and sitting the thickly diapered girl down in her highchair. After the motherly woman buckled her in, she began to get to work on the meal, starting on the regular toast first.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:59

In truth the diapered teen wanted milk but as her desire to get away from all of the babying she didn't wan't to get a bottle of it. "Milk, in a glass please." Abigale said politely figuring she wouldn't be able to have a glass with her condition of control. It was also true that she wasn't happy being placed in her highchair but she didn't want to fight with Samantha anymore then she needed after the very stern looks she had been given.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:13

Samantha raised an eyebrows at her drink request, especially when she knew what the diapered teen really wanted. But nonetheless, the woman clad in only the bathrobe decided to play along, even though she knew it would mean cleaning up a spill. Abigale's motor controll was still far to weak to properly hold and drink out of a glass. Maybe this would be another 'reality check' for her captive...

"Sure thing baby girl, milk it is..." She cooed back, loosening up her bathrobe at the top a little when she turned back towards the counter. The busty woman, with her chest now far more exposed, wanted to remind the pinkette what she was missing out on, and hopefully build up the infantile desire to breastfeed that Abigale had been showing lately.

As she was about to pour a glass, the bread in the toaster popped out, ready to be served. It would be entertaining to see if Abigale was even able to feed herself either, with the complete lack of function and coordination due to multiple subtle druggings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next