Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 4:49

Samantha giggled and shook the rattle again, playfully holding it just outside the pampered pinkette's reach. She couldn't directly feel any moisture, which meant she was either dry, or the thick, thirsty diaper had easily absorbed all the peepee. Either way, Abigale was still in no immediate need of a change.
"Aww, poor baby...I have baba in the diapee bag for you if you'd like; or you could have Mommy's milk if you're not to full from Lunch..." She offered, fine with both choices.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 5:12

"Just a bottle." Abigale said softly while reaching for rattle missing it by only mere inches. With the padding a little damp the pampered pinkette didn't feel any moisture from the garment wrapped around her waist especially with it being twice as thick as normal.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 22:17

Samantha smiled and nodded. "Of course my baby..." She cooed to the diapered girl warmly, giving her the rattle as she stood up; keeping Abigale snug in her arms. The busty woman walked over to her bag of baby supplies and pulling out a baby bottle of formula; which had been sitting beside an icepack to keep it cool. The baby formula inside it was, not surpringly, pre-drugged with laxatives and duretics. Her incontinence drugs were almost out, and the crafty businesswoman wasn't going to give Abigale's bladder and bowels any time to recover.
Sitting down in the chair at her desk, the pinkette sitting down in her lap once again. Making sure she was comfy, Samantha gently moved the nipple close to the girl's mouth. "Drink up my thirsty little princess..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:20

Seeing the bottle approach her mouth the babyfied teen opened her mouth to accept the nipple happily. Unaware that Samantha had it pre-laced with drugs as she rested her head down on the business women's shoulder.as she started to nurse off the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:51

Once again smirking to herself when Abigale began to nurse down the spiked formula, the crafty redhead figured what the cute little girl didn't know would t hurt her. So; she just focused on gently rocking the pampered teen as she slowly drained the baby bottle, stroking her cheek softly. "My my, someone really was thirsty, wasn't she?" Samantha cooed lovingly. "Just relax and enjoy your baba like the perfect little baby that you are..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 2:48

Abigale slowly closed her eyes and nuzzled down into Samantha's arms comfortably. The gentle rocking motions making her feel like she was back in the nursery's rocking chair instead of being out in the store. Hearing the busty women's coos she nodded having actually been fairly thirsty. Holding the stuffed kitten on her chest the padded girl slowly dropped the rattle to the floor as she let her other hand dangle off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 3:02

Hearing the slight "thunk" of the rattle hitting the floor, Samantha giggled softly and gently took her dangling hand, lifting it back up and laying it down in the thickly-padded pinkette's lap. Glad that Abigale was so relaxed, the motherly woman decided to up the ante a little.
Continuing to rock her cute little captive, the boxom redhead began to soothingy hum the tune of 'Twinkle twinkle little star'. She didn't aim to put the girl to sleep, but just to relax her enough so that the rest of the world wouldn't matter. Just enough so that Abigale would feel so safe, secure and comfortable that she wouldn't even hear the occasional soft bustle of the customers walking outside the office, the intercom, or the ceiling fan above them. Samantha wanted her to feel like it was just the two of them, a mother and baby, peaceful and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 13:57

In truth the moment the bottle, nipple touched the pinkette's lips the rest of the world had already started to fade from her care. Shortly after Samantha started to him Twinkle Twinkle Abigale's breathing slowed down to just before resting while she continued to drain the bottle. The last item to fade from her notice was the fan spinning above them. Still the pampered teen had half a bottle to go and her sly captor was the only thing in her world now that had any impact on her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 15:02

Samantha simply continued to love on the girl as drank from the bottle; rocking her and humming lullabies. After she finished 'Twinkle Twinkle little star, she moved on to the tune of 'Ba Ba black sheep'.
Smiling down at the pampered girl, it seemed she was perfectly content and at peace: a sight that was just too adorable for words.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 Aug - 21:29

Abigale sat in Samantha's lap still nursing from the bottle even after it had emptied. As the tune changed and the padded teen noticed that she had finished her bottle she gave a slightly dissatisfied coo babishly attempting to tell her caretaker that she was still thirsty and wanted more to drink.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:36

Taking heed of what her 'maid's' small whine meant, Samantha smiled down at her warmly. "Of course little one..." She cooed, gently removing the nipple from Abigale's lips and giving her a kiss on the top of the head.
Trying not to disturb the babyfied girl cuddled up against her, the boxom woman slowly pulled off her top, revealing her chest. She then shifted Abigale's postion in her arms so that she had easy acess togolese her breasts. "Drink up all you want baby...Mommy has plenty..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:41

Shortly after Samantha had shifted the teens position Abigale was latched onto the business women's right breast nursing softly as if nothing had changed. To the pampered pinkette it really was just the two of them in the room that was her entire world.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:51

Once again feeling the wonderful sensation of Abigale's lips softly nursing at her chest, the motherly sighed contently and gave her 'baby' another cuddle. "Such a little angel..." She cooed lovingly before staring to hum again, rocking her soothingly as one would a newborn.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:12

Abigale gave a content coo as Samantha cooed at how much of an angel she was before going back to humming. While she had just finished off the bottle the oversized toddler dressed teen continued to nurse off of Samantha for about ten minutes before she unlatched from her tit and just laid her head down on the comfortable cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:20

"My my, someone really was thirsty, weren't they?" The busty woman remarked lovingly after the pampered pinkette unlatched. She cuddled the teen up against her warm, soft skin, and whispering soft, sweet coos to her. This was a beautiful moment for the crimson-haired woman and to be honest, she didn't want it to end. As much as she absolutely hated to break this adorable Mommy/Baby moment, Samantha knew that if she wanted to secure an appointment with Sarah, they'd have to leave in another few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 21:12

Abigale nodded a little surprised herself. "I guess." she lisped looking up at the motherly women holding her. Slowly but surely the surroundings were coming back and a large blush crossed her face realizing she had just breast fed in public and in Samantha's own store at that her caretaker had her chest exposed to anyone who walked in on the two.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 22:49

Samantha couldnt help a small giggle at the girl's blush. "Aww, your first time feeding in a public place...See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" She cooed assuringly, giving Abigale a playful pat on her padded bottom. The topless redhead let the cute little teen lay against her bare chest for another few minutes before she glanced at the clock. "Oh my, look at the time! Mommy has someone she wants you to meet!" She cooed warmly, pulling her top back on, but keeping Abigale snug in her arms.
Standing up and quickly grabbing her phone, Samantha carried her baby out of her office and back into the store, the soothing smell of baby powder hitting their noses once again.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:01

Abigale raised her head curiously as Samantha started to talk again. "Not Weally." she lisped her blush increasing. Still she was curious as to who Samantha could possibly want her to meet. "Who awe we seeing?" she lisped curiously as the fresh scent of baby powder hit their noses. The padded teen was about to protest the two walking back out into the store when the scent lulled her back into a more relaxed state.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:11

"Someone Mommy works with. I think you'll like her..." Samantha answered with a grin, walking up to her photographer's studio and opening the door.

The dark haired woman in glasses was currently looking through an slideshow of her recent pictures on her laptop. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I don't have anyone scheduled right now, and my next shoot insn't until-" Sarah began, turning her head and seeing her boss there. She cut herself off mid-sentence and actually almost fell out of her chair in surpise, grabbing her desk at the last second.
"M-Ms. Rose! I wasn't expecting you!" The ditz stammered, trying to regain her composure as she stood up, blushing a little.

"Don't worry Sarah, I just felt like stopping by..." She replied, walking in.

It was then that the photographer got a good look at the girl in Samantha's arms. "Awww! Who's this little cutie?" She cooed, smiling warmly down at Abigale.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 4:59

As Samantha opened the door Abigale hadn't expected anyone to be on the other side and quickly hid her face from the new persons sight. If anything helped the business executive more it was her shyness about being dressed as a baby girl when meeting someone. In truth the padded pinkette was trying to hide herself from Sarah entirely.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 11:38

"Oh, she's just a little shy, don't worry about it dear." Samantha replied, giggling a little as well when Abigale timidly nuzzled up into her chest.

The woman in glasses smiled. "Aww, its okay baby. I won't bite...." She cooed assuringly, loving how cute this new little girl looked. In all honesty; when Sarah had learned that her boss had a new baby; she thought she had actually given birth. Even thought she had been a little surpised at first that it was a teen baby, that didn't make it any less adorable. "What's her name?"

"Abigale." The businesswoman replied, giving the pinkette an assuring kiss on the cheek. "The poor little thing is so shy though...But she's still cute as a button!" She cooed affectionately.

"You've got that right..." Sarah replied, still warmly smiling at the girl too embarrassed to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 20:14

A little shy was an understatement on Samantha's part. Still if there was one thing that Abigale could tell was that her caretaker was on a friendly basis with this employee. Slowly but surely the shy pinkette started to peak out from her attempted hiding.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:35

Sarah beamed as she saw the girl's cute little face begin to peek at her. "Hi there honey. I'm Sarah." She introduced politely, trying to help relax the visibly uncomfortable teen baby in her employer's arms.

Samantha gave her diapered captive another assuring cuddle. "She'll warm up to you eventually. How did your last apointment go?" She asked.

"Great! I got some great shots that the subjects will pay handsomely for. Also, while they aren't the perfect quality of the pictures I sent you yesterday, I figure they may be good for a future advertisement..." The ditzy woman replied, walking over to her laptop, Samantha following her. Sarah clicked on a few icons and typed a few things in, and in a few moments, a slideshow gallery of a young man and woman, both looking in their early twenties, in diapers and sucking pacifiers, playing around the nursery set in her studio. "An AB couple. The pictures turned out pretty good if I must say so myself..." Sue bragged slightly, her boss nodding in approval.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:32

As tempted as the shy teen was to hide her face again as soon as Sarah saw her she managed to keep her self from doing just that. Though she still didn't say anything as Sarah and Samantha continued to talk business. While still peeking out from her captors arms the pinkette started to watch the slide show of the two grown adults playing in outfits similar to hers and sucking on their own pacifiers.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 3:22

"Well Sarah, as I recall you saying a few moments ago, you're open right now for a photoshoot?" Samantha inquired curiously, cuddling the pampered pinkette in her arms to help relax her. What the boxom woman had planned would most likely cause Abigale a little embrassment; so she wanted to make her feel as safe and calm as she could for the time being.

"Uh, yeah Ma'm. My schedule's clear for the next hour or two." The dark-haired Answered, looking back up at her boss. "Why?"

"Well...I was wondering if you would do a few pictures of me and little Abby while we're here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next