Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 19:39

The teen hadn't removed her eyes from the slideshow that was playing while the two adults were talking at least that was until Samantha had asked for pictures of the two of them. As if learning the word for the first time "Noo." Abigale said quickly shaking her head causing her childish pigtails to fail around hitting her a few times. "I don't want any pictews. "No, no, no, no."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 20:32

((Sorry I haven't been on too much lately. It's been hectic moving back into my apartment outside campus. It'll probably be a few days until I'm adjusted again.))

"Aww, don't be nervous little baby..." Samantha cooed to the distraught teen, looking down and cuddling her assuringly in her arms. "It'll be fun! Mommy will be right there with you, and Miss Sarah is a professional!" She assured, kissing her softly on the forehead.

The photographer smiled warmly as well, thinking the diapered girl was against the pictures because she was just shy. "Don't worry sweetie. Like your mommy said, I do this all the time! You can just play like you normally do, and I just snap a few pictures very now and then. It'll be over before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:34

(No problem I've got classes starting on Monday as well.)

The padded teen kept shaking her head after Samantha had kissed her forehead. "I don't wanna hab my pictew taken." She lisped softly. The bottle she had drank starting to finish its way through her system because of the drugs she had been given. Still the process went unnoticed by the diapered teen as she was held. While just shy the teen didn't really want other people to see her playing with the babyish toys like she had gotten to see the other two adults on Sarah's laptop.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 3:54

Samantha thought it over for a few moments, trying to come up with a way to get Abigale more comfortable with the idea if having pictures taken. Than, an idea came to her that may help with the pinkette's shyness over the matter. "Sarah, could we make this photoshoot a personal set? I mean, don't send them to corporate or save them to your main image folder. Just take the picutures and print them off, and send them to me once you're done. Then you can just delete the pictures then. That way, no one will see the pictures besides you me, and little Abby right here..." She suggested.

Sarah was a little surprised at the question, but nodded. "U-Um, yeah, I could do that...I guess..." The slightly ditzy woman replied. What else was she supposed to say? This woman was her boss!

The motherly woman looked back down at the girl in her arms. "Does that sound better baby girl? No one will see any of these pictures. You can be yourself and just relax and play..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 4:41

The shy padded teen started to give a small nod before she noticed the small change in her diapers condition. As Abigale took notice of her now used double diaper the padded pinkette started to sniffle in Samantha's arms before slowly starting to cry about it and cuddling into the crimson haired women's arms for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 16:04

It was not long before Abigale started to cry that the stale odor of a very used diaper began to waft from the pinkette sniffling in her arms. When the sniffles grew into sobs, Samantha lovingly cuddled the girl back, gently plopping the pacifier into the girl's mouth to help comfort her.
She then looked back to her employee, who was currently blushing a little and pinching her nose shut. "I'm sorry Sarah, but it looks like my baby made a little but of a messy in her didee. Where Is your changing table again?" She asked, gently rocking the crying girl in her arms.

"It's no problem. Every now and then a baby uses their diaper like that in here. You should find all the supplies you need in the dressing room to the right..." The photographer explained, pointing to a door near them.

The loving businesswoman thanked her and carried Abigale into the changing room, a changing table sitting in the very middle. "It's okay baby...Mommy will make it all better..." She cooed soothingly, cuddling her for a few more moments before laying her on the padded surface of the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 26 Aug - 2:41

Right after the pacifier was placed into her mouth the her sobs were quickly stifled down to small sniffles. "I wanna go home." Abigale sniffled unhappily as she was laid down on the changing table in the studio.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 26 Aug - 3:05

"Relax sweetie...Weren't you the one who wanted to go out?" The busty woman replied matter-of-factly, unsnapping the crotch of the onesie and folding it upwards to a little past Abigale's belly-button, revealing the heavily used double-diaper. "What's making you so uncomfortable baby girl? Sarah's a friend, and if we get the pictures, no one will see them but you and Mommy. What's there to be shy about?" She cooed assuringly, moving her hands down to the soiled padding and ripping open the tapes on the outside diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 18:42

The padded teen nodded having wanted to go out. "I didn't wanna meet anyone." Abigale lisped softly as she sucked on her pacifier. She was still unsure of the new women who was suppose to be taking their picture. "I don't know Sawah." The padded teen said as her thickly padded diaper was untapped.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 20:37

"Well you'll never get to know somebody if you never give them a chance my stinky baby..." The loving redhead cooed back down with a grin, furrowing her brow a little as she opened up the diapers. The drugs had done their job very well; Abigale had pooped and peed herself thoroughly. Had she not been double-diapered, she would have most likely leaked. Needless to say, it smelled awful.

But, harnessing all the motherly willpower she could muster, Samantha kept a straight face, and soothingly and gently cleaned the babyfied girl up, cooing at her soothingly as she did so. "I swear to you, Sarah is sweet, funny, and accepts teen babies like you for what you are. If you give her a chance, I'm sure you'll love her little one..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 21:00

Abigale had a nice soft blush on her face as the second diaper was opened and the extent of what the drugs had done to the unaware teen. The shy teen withdrew back into her own little world sucking on the pacifier. "Otay Samanfa I'll twy." She lisped before going silent for a bit focusing on the pacifier in her mouth.
About halfway through the changing process the half naked pinkette piped up. "I'm suwpwised you don't have anyfing to make it smell bettew." She lisped softly a little surprised at how Samantha was handling herself with the new stink in the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 1:15

Currently on what seemed like the hundredth baby wipe, Samantha smiled down at adorable girl. "Dirty diapers are just another part of taking care of a baby sweetheart. It's Mommy's job to take care of your every need, and that includes changing your stinky diapees..." She cooed lovingly, giving Abigale a little tickle on her tummy before finishing up wiping her down. "I love every single part of taking care of you baby girl. Don't forget that."
Balling up the heavily used diapers, the boxom businesswoman happily tossed it into the diaper pail and shut the lid, the smell now practically gone from the room as the infantile pinkette laid naked from the waist down on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 4:09

While Samantha worked to clean the half naked teen Abigale continued to stare up at the ceiling blushing once her caretaker reminded her that taking care of her was her job. "But if it smelled bettew it would be easiew." she lisped glad once the smell was gone. Naturally the now inconetent teen had giggled when the loving business women gave her the soft tickle on her exposed stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:01

Samantha only giggled again at Abigale's words, pulling out a fresh nappy from the diaper bag. "You're such a little cutie..." She cooed again, gently lifting the half-naked teen's legs up and laying out the new diaper under her, and laying her cute little bottom back down on the soft padding.
Next, whilst continuing to soothingly coo at the blushing girl to try and help her relax, Samantha pulled out the baby oil and powder. Squirting some of the oil onto her hands, she began to massage it into the girl's lower regions. She tried to avoid stimulating any of Abigale's more 'sensitive' areas too much, as the girl's moans would likely be audible to Sarah in the room over. Instead, her hands we're graceful and loving, telling Abigale how good of a baby she was as the busty woman worked in the oil, and then the baby powder.

Soon enough, Samantha brought up the front of the new disposable and snugly taped it shut. "There we go! My baby is all clean!" She cooed, leaning down and giving the crotch of the diaper a soft kiss; a custom she was beginning to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:15

While the teen was able to relax a little more from Samantha's continued cooing a few stifled moans of pleasure did escape the teens mouth as her more sensitive regions were oiled and powdered though they were much softer then they were normally at home. Abigale maintained the soft pink blush the entire time she was on the changing table slightly worried that Sarah would walk in while she was in the middle of getting a change.
Even after the new disposable was pulled up around her waist and snuggly tapped shut she was still a little wet between her legs after the soft kiss was planted on the outside of her diaper. The freshly diapered teen as glad that the photographer didn't show up during the changing process. "Tank yoo." She lisped softly glad to be in a fresh single diaper instead of the heavily used double she had been in.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 2:29

After Snapping the onesie's crotch shut over the bulk of the diaper, the motherly executive lifted the freshly padded pinkette off the changing table and back into her arms, rocking her soothingly. As adorable as the shy teen's blush was, Samantha wanted to reassure her that there was no need to be embarrassed...Well, in all honesty, there was every reason to be embarrassed; but Abigale didn't need to know that she was a maturing, toilet-trained independent young woman. All the adorable girl needed think was that she was a helpless, diaper-dependant teen-baby who needed a mommy to take care of her.
It would most likely take a little more time, unless the pinkette caved in completely and accepted her new(forced) life soon. By the time she was done, Samantha hoped Abigale wouldnt be shy about being babied at all, even in public.

"Alright my princess, let's go out and say hi to Miss Sarah again, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 2:52

After a short pause the diapered teen gave a quick nod. "Otay." She lisped softly a little glad to be back in her caretaker's arms. "Wets go." She lisped softly part of her hoping to get the pictures over with expecting that she wouldn't enjoy them. Slowly Abigale snuggled into Samantha's arms still a little nervous about meeting Sarah and actually meeting her this time.
While part of the young teens mind was accepting her new forced life as a teen baby but at the same time part of the diapered maid wanted to regain her self supportive life she had before her loving caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:08

Feeling the shy girl softly snuggle up to her for comfort, Samsntah leaned down and gave the pampered teen an assuring kiss on the forehead. "Mommy will be here with you the entire time sweetie. If you ever feel scared or uncomfortable, just feel me, and I'll be there for you." She cooed lovingly before opening the door and walking back out into the main studio, where Sarah was patiently waiting; her camera ready.

"So then, shall we start?" The photographer asked, getting a smile and nod from her boss. "Alright then, do you want to start off getting pictures of Abigale playing by herself, or do you want to be there with her starting off?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:10

"Otay." Abigale lisped answering softly as she was told to tell Samantha if she felt uncomfortable while they were getting pictures taken before they walked back into the main studio. Still she almost instantly shied away from Sarah back into Samantha's arms at the question if Samantha wanted to get pictures of Abigale playing alone or starting off with her. "Togethew." She lisped softly in response.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptySun 2 Sep - 4:51

Samantha smiled at the diapered girl's answer, giving her a cuddle and nodding to confirm that she was fine with it. "Alright Sarah, I'll take a few pictures with my baby. Where do we start?" She asked, curious on how her photographer worked her sets.

"Well, since you two want to start off together, let's start in the nursery, conviently right in front of us." The ditz replied, gesturing that they walk onto the set. The boxom redhead did so. "Alright, to start off, you can both just play around with the toys and look cute. I'll be snapping pictures every now and then. If I see any poses I like or can think of, I may have you two do specific poses every now and then. It should all be pretty simple."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 16:59

The padded teen looked down to the floor looking for the toys she was suppose to be playing with. "Whewe awe da toys?" she asked softly not having seen any when they entered the studio and seeing any now. Abigale wasn't sure exactly what Samantha would be doing with her instructions to play with the toys. Though she was starting to think they would center around playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 21:20

"Oh, no worries hon'; I'll bring a few out..." The dark-haired woman cooed to her bosses 'baby', reaching down and picking up a box near her desk. "Sorry, I usually lay these out before photoshoots. I didn't really know to expect you..." Sarah admitted with a nervous laugh, pouring out the box onto the nursery set floor. Inside were a good number of babyish toys Abigale was accustomed to by now, such as teddy bears, building blocks, and rattles.

Sitting down on the floor indian-style with The diapered teen still cradled in her arms, Samantha smiled down at her. "I'm sure you'll find a few you like sweetie. Besides, Mommy's always here to just cuddle and love on you if that's what you'd prefer..." She assured, smiling warmly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 3:04

Abigale looked at the toys as they spilled out of the box and onto the floor. While she may have been use to them they weren't her toys back home or back in Samantha's office. Still the shy teen leaned forward after a few moments of examining the items. Picking up one of the blocks slowly she smiled softly glad she could grab hold of the smallish item easily enough with her motor control.
However after it only took a moment for the block to fall from her grasp and back onto the floor though the padded pinkette was determined not to cry infront of Sarah as she was taking pictures. Instead the teen decided to move onto one of the rattles that had hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:31

Sensing that that infantile pinkette was about to cry when she dropped the block, Samantha was about to comfort her when, surprisingly, Abigale straightened herself out and crawled off her lap and towards the rattle on the floor.

*Click*
Starah looked up the viewfinder of her camera with a grin. She had gotten a great shot of the diapered girl crawling with her puffy little bottom in the air, reaching for the yellow rattle laying on the carpet near her. The photographer wisely chose not to use a flash, as the bright light would distract and further embarrass Abigale. All Sarah wanted to do was let the 'teen baby' naturally play, and capture the adorable moments bound to ensue.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 3:01

Though the camera had made a soft clicking sound as Sarah took the first picture of the Abigale as she reached out for the yellow rattle infront of her. The diapered teen sized baby hadn't heard it and wasn't even paying attention to the photographer as she moved around getting the best angles.
Picking up the yellow toy the padded pinkette gave it a soft shake and an approving giggle as she it sounded the same as the one she had dropped on the floor of Samantha's office while she had been nursing. As she shook the rattle softly she looked back to Samantha for approval of the item she was playing with sitting back on her bottom a small amount of air rushing out of the poofy and rightfully oversized diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next