Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 3:35

Abigale smiled as they entered the small office. Being placed on the floor the pampered girl looked at the few toys Samantha had brought with her and reached for the rattle her hand slipping off of the babyish item several times before she actually managed to get a somewhat loose grip as she picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 3:52

Giggling at the adorbale scene of Abigale playing, Samantha soon turned her attention to her laptop, where she opened up her email and read Ms.Mather's reply. Rin wanted to arrange a meeting.
More than happy to comply, the crimson-haired woman began to type.

TO: Mathers, Rin (RMathers@Gsource.net)
SUBJECT: RE: I have a proposition.

'I'd be happy for us to arrange a meeting; your current Legal case has really caught my interest. How about my house tomorrow afternoon? My address is 3372 Nightengale Drive, right off of Primrose road. Are there any problems with this? '
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 4:02

Abigale looked up blushing as she heard Samantha giggling from behind her desk. Slowly she lowered her head back down to the toys on the floor. and reached for the the stuffed kitten infront of her pushing it just a little farther away. "Samanfa can you take off da mittens pwease?" She lisped as she found it hard to play.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:43

Hitting 'send', the Email shot away to Rin's inbox. Then, heading the girl's pleas, she stood up and walked to the diapered girl, kneeling down across form her. "Well...I suppose it wouldn't hurt. They were only really on to keep your hands warm. Mommy wouldn't want them to keep you from playing." She cooed, gently holding Abigale's hands and pulling off the mittens.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:49

As the mittens were taken off of her hands the padded teen flexed her fingers slightly and smiled. "Thank you." She lisped softly as she went back down to the toys unsure if the busty women was finished with her work or not.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:56

Technically, Samantha was done with all the work she needed to do immediately. For now, she just felt like watching the adorable little girl play. Sarah was busy with another photoshoot for another fifteen minutes, so that meant Abigale had a nice little break to just unwind and play.
Not being able to resist, the busty woman gently lifted the pampered pinkette into her lap. All the baby toys were still within reachable distance of the teen, the motherly redhead had just wanted for her to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:05

As she was unexpectedly picked up the padded teen jumped a little surprised. "Awe you done with wowk?" Abigale asked softly tilting her head back to look up at Samantha. Cradled in her own hands the teen was holding the stuffed kitty.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:33

"For the most part. I just had to return an email. But I think you still have plenty of time to play all you want sweetie. Just relax and have fun." She cooed assuringly to the pinkette in her lap, not being able to help a small giggle at how cute Abigale looked cuddling the stuffed animal. "That's quite a cute kitty you have there baby girl..." The woman remarked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:46

Abigale blushed and looked back down to the kitty in her lap. "Her name is Amanda." she lisped cuddling it a little tighter before letting it drop down into her diapered lap "What do you do here?" She asked knowing that she owned the stores but not knowing anything past that.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 2:16

Seeing as the thickly padded teen in her lap seemed more interested in conversation at the moment than playing, Samantha lovingly wrapped her arms around her waist and cuddled her warmly before she replied. "Well, I founded the franchise, and own the rights to the business. While I typically work at our headquarters down about a few miles from here in the city, I like to come and get some work done in here every now and then. It's much closer, I get to see how my store runs, and besides...This building in particular is pretty special to me. This was actually the first one I opened." The motherly businesswoman explained, smiling fondly at the memory. When she had first aquired the deed to the building, it had been an old, rustic warehouse. Things had changed dramatically since then.

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Wed 15 Aug - 3:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 3:02

Abigale nodded as she bent down and picked the rattle up with her free hand much faster then she had the first time shaking it a few times. Still Samantha's explination hadn't really answered the question. "But what do you do?" she pressed curiously. Trying to think of what someone who ran a business of this style did. "Do you try the items out yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 3:22

At this question, the boxom woman's face turned almost as red as her hair. "No sweetie, we had models and photographers for that..." She replied, half-lying. In truth, when she had first started out and her store and started ordering custom-made and sized baby clothes and diapers, she used to help model and try on some of the outfits.
To be honest, now that her franchise had grown and prospered, she wasn't needed for things like that anymore. But still, every now and then she tried on a random outfit or diaper for women to make sure they were comfortable and attractive to customers. She never told any of her employees or anyone about it for that matter.
"If you want specifics baby girl, I manage our expansion, local finances, employment, advertising and inventory deliveries." She explained, playfully bouncing the pinkette in her lap a little was she cutely shook the baby rattle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 3:45

The slight bouncing brought a smile to Abigales face and several giggles as well. Even though the blushing women was holding the teen and bouncing her the pampered girls lack of motor control and grip on her rattle nearly made her drop the toy a few times.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 3:58

Glad that Abigake seemed content with her answer, the boxom businesswoman focused all her attentention on playing with her infantile maid. She continued to softly bounce the girl in her lap and cuddle the pampered teen, wanting for her to feel loved and content. She took a break every now and then to let shake her rattle, and Samantha even got in on playing with the toys. She picked up the plushie Abigale had named 'Amanda' and made the soft stuffed animal crawl all over her little body, making the kitten's fun rub up against the pinkette's favorite tickle-spots.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 17:14

Feeling Samantha gently lift the stuffed animal from her hand Abigale released her weakened grip on the kitty. As Amanda started to crawl and rub up against her ticklish spots the well padded teen giggled and started to squirm dropping the rattle this time. "Amanda stop dat." She giggled
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 19:12

Samantha couldn't help but giggle as well as the pampered girl swriggled around in her arms adorably. "Looks like Amanda likes tickling babies..." She cooed playfully, making the kitten 'crawl' up to the girl's neck, the soft fur of the plushie softly rubbing up in the sensitive area underneath her chin.
While one of her hands was busy holding the stuffed animal, the other was still snugly cuddling the giggling teen, occasionally giving her tummy a soft tickle as well. The smile on Abigale's face was so precious, she wanted to keep her happy and playful while she was here; especially when they met Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 19:50

At this point Abigale was giggling heavily and squirming around while the kitten plushy moved across her skin. "Amanda stop dat, bad kitty." She giggled. The occasional tickles on her tummy didn't help the padded girl remain quite. "Samanfa what if we attract oders?" she asked between giggles surly someone was getting curious with the constant giggles coming from behind the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 19:58

"Oh, don't worry about it little one..." She assured, not showing any mercy with her barrage of tickles on her squirming captive. "There are tons of cute, giggling littler babies just like you in the store. No-one's going to mind." She cooed, giving the pinkette a cuddle and nuzzling the stuffed animal into Abigale's tummy. "Just enjoy yourself sweetie...This is your playtime afterall.." She cooed, kissing her softly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 20:06

"Dats hawd to do.... wif you tickwing me." Abigale answered in another fit of giggles. The teens face a bright shade of pink at the busty women's assurance that no one would care about how load she was being.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 20:17

"Aww, and here I was thinking that cute little smile on your face was from you enjoying yourself..." The woman cooed playfully, slowly stopping the tickles and just holding Abigale while she relaxed again, knowing the babyfied girl would probably need to catch her breath after that long fit of giggles.
The woman gently laid Amanda down in Abigale's lap, and used the hand that had been holding her to soothingly stroke the pinkette's long, soft hair to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 6:11

"That's becaws you wawe tickling me." Abigale lisped as she picked her stuffed kitty up and held it closely. Relaxing a little into the women's arms as she felt Samantha's fingers softly running through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 14:59

"Don't look at me, Amanda was the one doing most of it..." Samantha joked, smiling as the diapered girl began to cuddle the stuffed kitten in question. "Besides, you didn't exactly look like you weren't enjoying it..." She added with a grin.
After she said this, her phone chimed again, alerting her of another new email. Even though she knew who it was, the motherly woman was perfectly content with just sitting there and holding Abigale for the time being; especially now that the pampered girl was finally starting to relax.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:01

The padded girl pulled her kitten up around her face as she blushed slightly. Samantha was telling the truth and she had been enjoying the playing the giggles of the teen still present every so often.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 3:15

The boxom executive smiled and continued to love on the 'maid' for another few minutes; cuddling her mostly but also picking up one of the baby toys like the rattle and shaking it for the diapered pinkette's amusement. Looking back up at the clock for a moment, Samantha saw it had been about 15 minutes. It had been plenty of time. Sarah was probably finishing up with her current clients right now.
But first, Samantha turned her attention back to the adorable girl in her lap. "By the way sweetie, how are you feeling? Are you hungry? Thirsty?" She inquired, wanting to make sure Abigale was relaxed and content for what she had planned. The motherly woman also gently felt the crotch of her onesie to check for warmth or wetness.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 4:31

As Samantha shook the rattle a few times the babyish girls face lit up with a smile and a soft giggle reaching out for the toy playfully. In truth she didn't want to hold it just grab it if she could.
"a widdle fiwsty." Abigale lisped after all she had lunch not long ago and anything she was going to drink would also help fill her stomach up. Even though The padded teen had wet herself a little in the giggling and squirming she had done the thick padding wouldn't let anyone tell without actually feeing the inside of the diaper itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next