Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 2:01

Ikazuchi nodded as she put the onesie on over Kokoa's head, put her arms through the proper holes, and snapped up the crotch. "There we go. Isn't she precious?" She cooed as she tickled under Kokoa's chin.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 2:09

Kokoa giggled a bit" stop" she begegd.

"hey you know we cant carry lil Kokoa all the way there
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 2:13

Ikazuchi smiled. "Not a problem." She said as she went to the closet, and pulled out a stroller big enough for Kokoa, with a five point childproof buckle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 2:20

Kokoa blushed well moka placed her in it" i wont out!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 2:41

Ikazuchi stuck a pink paci in Kokoa's mouth. "There there sweetums, It's okay. You're gonna love the mall." She cooed, treating Kokoa like a newborn.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 10:41

Kokoa shook her head" o i ont" she said thru the paci.

moka giggled following her friend well she wheeled her out' i called both of them
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:35

Ikazuchi smiled. "That's great, I suppose they'll meet us there?" She said as she wheeled Kokoa towards the mall.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:45

moka nodded" yep so what do you wanan do first take lil Kokoa shopping?

Kokoa smiled a bit not knowing what she had in mind
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 13:00

Ikazuchi put her hand on her chin. "Hmm, no, let's wait for Mizore and Yukari, so they can get in on the fun as well." She said as they reached the center of the mall, and Ikazuchi sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Feb - 0:30

moka nodded after half an hour Kokoa couldn't help but blush with all of the people looking at her. soon Mizore and Yukari, showed up" sorry wer late the little which here wanted to get something for the baby.
Yukari giggled handing mokas friend a paci" if you get tiered fo hearing her talk shove that in her mouth its magic so it wont come out unless you do it
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Feb - 0:37

Ikazuchi smiled as she swapped Kokoa's old paci for the new enchanted paci. "Thanks Yukari-chan. Oh, by the way, how are things between you two and Tsukune?" She asked as she gently rubbed Kokoa's tummy.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Feb - 10:13

Yukari- giggled a bit" i still like him but i am seeing a boy my age right now ahaha"

Kokoa tried spiting it out but felt like it was part of her face now" hat u o o e ow" she screamed thru the paci
Mizore giggle "give up the which here made that out of magic
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Feb - 18:04

Ikazuchi nodded. "Well that's interesting. ANyway, time to go shopping for wittle Kokoa." She cooed as she tickled her chin.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 1:59

Kokoa giggled a bit thru the paci" op" she tried to say thru the paci

Mizore race her hand" how come every time she trys to use word with r l or b then end up as a w?" she had noticed even know the paci kept her from talking right
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 2:44

Ikazuchi giggled. "That's because I zapped the muscles in her entire body to make her weak as a newborn, and give her a cute lisp." She said as she pushed Kokoa towards a store for teen babies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 9:12

moka deiced to go and get some good with the little which well Kokoa and Mizore went clothes shopping.

" your a heartless monster" Mizore said but in a joking tone
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 11:43

Ikazuchi smiled. "Yep. Now, lets find some nice clothes for witttle Kokoa." She cooed as she and Mizore walked down the aisles.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 1:24

Mizore went thru clothes till she found something" here" she held up a very short white skirt and a pink shirt that said im not potty tried.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 1:38

Ikazuchi nodded. "Nice pick, but i like the simple stuff. How about this?" She asked, holding up a pink and purple kitty sleeper, with a hood that had kitty ears on it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 1:54

Mizore giggled" i think it fits for Kokoa hot head lol
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 2:05

Ikazuchi smiled. "Good, now let's get her some little booties and stuff." She squealed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 2:09

Mizore nodded" yeah lets. Kokoa smiled when she felt herself regain control over her arms and leg" i can ove agin" she said thru the paic
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 11:27

(I told you, the muscle weakness was permanent unless Ikazuchi fixed it herself.)
Ikazuchi miled as she subtly zapped Kokoa again, taking away her ability to decent;y move her limbsany better than a newborn.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 14:15

(oh ahaha i forgot sorry)

Mizore giggled" keep that up and she wont be able to use any letter"

"pwz wet me tawk me miss mw voice me be good me pwomis" she some how said thru the paci
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 14:31

Ikazuchi grinned at Kokoa. "I think it's time to check the baby's diapee." She cooed as she unsapped Kokoa's onesie and revealed her diaper, then stuck her finger in Kokoa's diaper, zapping her bladder to destroy any potty training Kokoa had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next