Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] Empty
PostSubject: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySat 18 Aug - 22:07

Diana was a twenty five year old college teacher, unfortunately with her young age came one other problem most of her students didn't take her seriously when she was teaching a class and because of that most of her students took her classes expecting it to be easy.
Diana was a psychology major and went into teaching that class she had gotten out and figured that would give her an edge over most of the students that took her class. As she had expected this was true and quite helpful when dealing with the class.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:26

Kimina, often called Kiki or kim, walked out of Diana's classroom after another lesson. "Do you really know what you're teaching? stupid teacher..." she mumbled, hoping no one noticed the 'F' printed on her report. "I reeeeeallly hate you." she stuck her tongue out at the woman, showing absolutely no respect for her. It was a miracle that she even got into the school. Kim was listed as a delinquent, proven guilty of lieing, stealing, and cheating. She even left one boy on the ground with a bloody nose. She didn't have time to care about school when she could be breaking more rules. It honestly didn't matter, since the spoiled girl's parents had the money to grant any wish she wanted. She knew the teacher wouldn't have the guts to talk back to the 19 year old. She smirked and stomped on her toes just for fun before prancing into the halls like a princess in her little uniform skirt.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:32

Diana sat back down into her chair after the students had left giving a soft sigh. She was use to the disrespect that she received but it still didn't help. The young teacher knew reporting the teen would easily get her kicked out of the school for the mistreating the staff, along with other several problems she was involved in. Getting up quickly and rushing towards the door she had free time this class. "Kimina can you come back here for a moment we need to have a talk." She called out into the hall knowing the young student heard her while she stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:51

"Yes?" She walked back into the room with a naughty smile on her face, looking overconfident. Kimi figured she'd let the teacher have her fun and make her feel good. What's the worst she could do? Her little school shoes made clicking noises as the impacted the floor with great triumph. She looked up at the teacher with dark looking brown eyes, eyes that had seen horrible things. "Did you need something?" she asked smugly before she giggled in a nasty little way.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:58

"I do." Diana said simply, "Your parents may have gotten you into this school but you have to keep yourself here, and from what I understand your one more mishap from getting kicked out." She started offering the girl a seat. "I don't want you to be kicked out of school but I will not tolerate this behavior in my class and I'm sure the other teachers don't like it either."
Being a younger teacher she still had a long time ahead of her in her teaching career so leaving this school wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. "As your aware your poor grades and bad attitude have you on the verge of being thrown out of this class. So I'm going to offer you something to help with your grade in this class and likely your participation. I'm also guessing it will help your overall school experience." she said pulling out a slip of paper.
"This paper is a contract between you and me. Should you of course choose to accept I won't tell the school board about your little fit today if you don't sign it well you won't be in this class or school anymore." then strawberry blonde smiled softly. This contract would also help further her career as a psychology major. All she had to do was get a willing subject which she had likely found. Knowing the girls parents would be severaly upset and likely cut her off if she failed out of the school
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:14

"Oh I see..." Kimi took a seat, deciding to hear the teacher out. "Oh, a contract?" she took a pen from her backpack, far too foolish to actually read what was printed. "You're making this almost too easy~" she laughed and rapidly scribbled her name unto the sheet. She only heard about half of what Diana was saying anyway. The brunette shifted around in her cute little outfit, almost doing a tiny victory dance as she put her pen away.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:18

"Yes, you do understand how the contract works right?" She asked watching the young girl sign away. 'oh the youthful.' she thought glad the girl didn't read the contract. After all it explained fully what was going to happen to her just to keep her little out rage quite. "So meet me at my house after your classes are finished and we will get started on helping you improve your grade." she smiled taking the item and filing it away behind her desk quickly locking the drawer.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:34

"Right, I'm sure I can handle that" she figured the teacher was just going to tutor her for an hour and then leave it at that. It was too late for her to read it now anyway. She recorded the woman's address on her phone as well as her phone number.
After her classes were over, Kimi waited on the bench in the school courtyard. She dialed the number and kicked her legs almost anxiously as she waited for the teacher to answer her. From her perspective, she had the woman wrapped around her finger. She did not know that it was in fact the opposite now.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:38

Having just finished her own last class for the day as her phone rang Diana smiled seeing the number as she answered. "Hello Kimi, are you ready?" She asked leaving out all the details of what being ready implied. After all she had already agreed and ruining the surprise would be counter productive. If there was one thing she was glad for with the girl was at least she was cute.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:16

"yeah, I'm on my way now!" Kimi walked down the sidewalk, figured that it would be easier if she didn't change out of her school uniform. She made her way to the address, not caring about the house's exterior one bit. All that mattered to her was the woman inside. "I'm coming in..." she said, opening the door and walking inside, her fancy shoes still tapping on the floor. "hello?" she looked around, her almond colored eyes blinking innocently.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:29

Smiling as she heard the door open to her house Diana stood up and walked to the bathroom grabbing a small glass and dropping two sleep aids into it before adding water so that the two pills would vanish into the water. "I'm upstairs in my office last door on the left." the young teacher called out "Shoes off at the door."

The inside of the house was obviously a greek themed several legal documents lined the walls showing the girls degrees and that she indeed did know what she was doing infront of the class.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:51

"Oh, alright" Kimi complied. She slipped off her shoes, leaving only her socks to warm her feet. She proceeded up the stairs rather quickly. She admired the carefully designed architecture and the various awards plastered on the walls. "W-wow..." she said quietly, a bit jealous of the woman's fancy home. Her envy only grew when she walked into the office. "I'm...here!" she stammered, unable to hold back a large blush from her face. It was very different to be alone with the woman as apposed to being in a classroom or on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 5:07

"So judging by your reaction you can tell that I don't need to teach at the school." Diana said simply as she put the glass of water on the far side of the desk from her offering it to the young girl. "I'm a fairly good therapist and I teach because I enjoy it."
The strawberry blonde smiled slyly as she allowed the young women infront of her to take in the new information. "However I'm more interested in a different field of studying within the human mind. But that's getting ahead of us. Do you have any questions right now?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:51

"Not really..." Kimi said as she slowly drank the drugged water. She didn't really fallow what the teacher was saying, her words never mattered to her. "Could you get to the point, lady?" she leaned closer to the teacher, speaking exactly what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:03

Diana sighed slightly. "The point I'm trying to make without stating it straight out is that you need an education to get anywhere in life. As much as it sucks its how the world works. What I have here proves that nothing has been handed to me." She said a little angerly out of frustration to the teens continued disrespect.
Still the women kept her joy hidden as Kimi drank the water. After you finish the water we will get started with a simple progress test to see exactly how much you've been paying attention in my class to know where we need to start. The strawberry blonde teacher knew that her student wouldn't finish the test before the sleep aids took effect.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:30

"Whatever you say, where's the test?" The schoolgirl looked around curiously, her vision already starting to blur as she looked back at Diana. She felt like she needed to take a nap all of the sudden, and that feeling grew stronger with each passing second. Kimi's hand was already dangling lazily by the time her teacher presented her with the test. By the time she had started writing her name on the thing, she was half-asleep. "hmm.." her head softly dropped unto the table, her eyes closed as the drugs took effect. Kimi's drool spilled out of her mouth and dripped unto the test sheet.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:38

"Hmm looks like those took effect faster then I expected. Oh well time to get the real test underway." Diana said as she walked around the desk and picked the now sleeping teen up cradling her almost like a sleeping baby would be held. "This is going to be fun." She whispered slyly carrying the teen into an oversized nursery. The walls were pastel pink. It was designed to be as infinitival as possible as well as girlish. Laying Kimi down on the changing table in the corner the young women didn't need to restrain her but she always figured better safe then sorry. Within moments of entering the room the sleeping brunette was naked laying on the changing table with a strap running across her chest above and blow her budding brests. "So cute." Diana smirked as she wrapped wrist cuffs around the girls wrists and moved her ankles so they were dangling up in the air lifting the teens rear off of the padded table. "Lets get you properly dressed for my test."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:59

"hmm.." the brunette mumbled and wiggled a bit in her sleep, but was held in place by restraints. She had no idea what was going on around her, or that she had even fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:31

Diana had momentairly froze as the teen started to wiggle around in her sleep still she was glad that Mimi had signed the contract without looking as she was not legally bound to follow threw with the experiment even if she didn't want to. "Always read things before you sign them." She cooed as she pulled out a package of pampers diapers she had specially ordered from the company. It looked exactly like a baby diaper. The one and only difference was that it was much much larger then a babies and would fit the teen infront of her. Quickly opening the package she pulled out one of the diapers and unfolded it laying it under the girl before spreading oil and powder on her privates to prevent a diaper rash. Pulling the front of the diaper up around the teens waist and taping it snuggly shut the strawberry blonde teacher smiled.

"You look a lot cuter like that." She cooed sweetly and a little mockingly. "Dressed the way you act." She added pulling out a pair of baby style mittens and booties she slipped them over the teens hands and feet. The booties would simply replace the girls socks while the mittens would render her hands all but useless. "Time to get you into the crib." Diana said while starting to unstrap the girl from the padded table and carry her over to the crib. Unlike normal cribs however this one was designed to hold the person inside it inside. It was sealed like a cage with a high top. However the top was low enough that Mimi wouldn't be able to stand up only stay seated.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 18:05

Kimi started to aweaken slowly, she felt the soft cushioning under her and looked down, realizing she was wearing a babyish diaper she almost screamed. Then she realized she was naked and in a strange crib. She was silent as she looked up at the teacher, words unable to express her shock and awe as the girl tried to cover her body with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 21:28

Diana had just finished closing the lid like top on the crib when her new captive girl had woken up. "Awake already?" she asked curiously. The young teacher had expected Kimi to be asleep all night with the two pills she had given her. "Oh well doesn't matter. I'll take your questions now." she mused pulling a chair up beside the crib to talk with the teenager inside.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:04

"Wha?" she looked around, still trying to cover herself and blushing deeply. She didn't know what was going on, and the diaper just freaked her out the most. "W-what did you..." she curled up into a ball, innocent and afraid.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:36

"Being placed back in diapers really changes someones attitude." Diana smiled happily. "But as to what I did, was nothing you didn't consent to." the young teacher said happily. "As part of the contract you, my dear, will be diapered at all times, dressed a little bet on the babyish side, and have to listen to me. Oh and one thing, you can't tell anyone or you'll break the contract."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:21

"But...that's so unfair!" Kimi kicked her arms and screamed. She was throwing a tantrum not unlike the child she was dressed as. She calmed down, realizing how she was acting and returned to the standard chest covering pose. She got used to the comfy feeling under her, sneering as she waited for her teacher to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:12

"I would suggest that you stop sneering at me." Diana stated simply giggling slightly as she watched Kimi have a small tantrum. "Nothing is unfair you simply didn't read before signing. "Now its been a long day and I think you should get some sleep its going to be an even longer day for you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next