Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 9:40

Ikazuchi nodded as she buckled Mizore back in the stroller, and took Yukari out. "Be right back. Keep an eye on wittle Mizore." She cooed as she left, carrying Yukari and the tutu onesie.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:03

moka nodded' sure

Yukari blushed' um you rant really gonna dress me like that our you?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:05

Ikazuchi smiled as she quickly dressed Yukari in the onesie and snapped up the crotch. "That answer your question?" She retorted as she headed back to Moka and the babies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:19

well walking Yukari wanted to ask' hey why do you want so many babies?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:33

Ikazuchi smiled as she buckled Yukari into the stroller. "Because I love babies, that's why." She said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:16

Yukari nodded' alright but i still believe me and the vampire here like it.
mokas sister bit Yukaris finger' shut up!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:21

Ikazuchi zapped Kokoa. "Bad girl. You don't bite your baby sisters." She scolded.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:23

Kokoas eyes shut from the pain" stop it i hate being teased!" she shoured
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:39

Ikazuchi frowned. "Yukari was not teasing you. I think my babies all need a nap. Time to go home." SHe cooed,dragging Moka out of the mall and pushing the stroller with all three babies back to Moka's place.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:45

Kokoas blushed and held herself thinking she was a freak for liking this stuff.

moka saw her sister all sad" hey do you think shes ok you can read minds right? she whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:49

Ikazuchi turned to Moka. "No I can't read minds and you know that. SHe's probably just cranky cause it's her nap time." She cooed as she entered a large nursery with four baby sized cribs and everything.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:57

moka gulped" why do you have 4" a little scared.

Kokoas didnt say anything she only kept hugging her legs thinking badly about herself.

Yukari giggled" i want the pink one" she said with a giggle.

Mizore sighed but might as well pick one"can i sleep in the blue one
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:12

Ikazuchi smiled as she tucked Mizore into the only blue crib in the nursery and gently kissed her forehead before putting the bars up, then doing the same with yukari in one of the three pink cribs, followed by Kokoa. "Nighty night my little darlings." She cooed as she turned on a night light and turned off the other lights, taking Moka out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:14

moka fewed she thot for a moment that she was going to join them" dont scare me like me" moka said with a fared tone" but they are cute like this rant they ahah
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:22

Ikazuchi smiled. "Oh, I never said you weren't joining them" She said before zapping Moka into a two year old with no L's, R's, or V's.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 17:03

moka couldnt even stand up now" what why i didnt back out" moka said with fear
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 17:16

Ikazuchi smiled as she picked Moka up and diapered her. "Because I know about your little Teen baby manga." She said as she finished diapering Moka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 17:26

moka blushed deeply" so just because i vead them doesnt mean i want to be a baby" but blushed because she just admitted that she reads them
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 17:41

Ikazuchi simply smiled. "I beg to differ. I found these in your closet a few days ago." She said, holding up a soiled diaper and a half empty baby bottle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 23:19

moka gulped but was also mad" you went thru my room!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 23:40

Ikazuchi smiled. "With your permission. I left my stuff here in your room a few days ago, and I stumbled on these while looking for it." She said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:19

moka had a feeling she was lying but wasnt willing to say it' whatever " but she tried to walk but tripped over her feet" ow my head she saw a mirror she looked in to it but when she did she saw her iner self split out of herself" hu what mirror is that?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:29

Ikazuchi blanched. "Oh crap. That's the Lilith Mirror! WHy does your dad have that thing here?! ANd more importantly, why isn't your inner self a baby too?" She asked. It was truee, Inner Moka was unaffected by Ikazuchi's power.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:33

inner moka smiled" i have been watching how you have been treading all of my friends and i think you need a little punishment for all the zaps you gave my friends" she walked over to her and kicked her in the mouth' know your place!!>

she then walked over to the little moka" good a girl" she teased well heading back inside her.

" ahah sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:50

Ikazuchi went flying into the wall, but not before she zapped the rosary off Inner Moka's neck, something she figured out a long time ago. Now Inner Moka couldn't return to Outer Moka's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next