Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 14:46

Kokoa began to cry because all of these zaps hurt her" top i i itop i" she cried thru the paci
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 14:48

Ikazuchi frowned. "Hmm, looks like baby needs a catheter, since she can't pee-pee in her diapees by herself." SHe said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 15:08

Kokoa was now scared to death so much tho began crying to pee herself so she wouldn't do that

Mizore smiled tho" give the kid a chance i think shes getting with the program
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:10

Ikazuchi smiled. "Well, at least my electrical treatments have finally gotten rid of her pesky potty training. It's no fun if she refuses to use her diapees." She said as she folded the crotch flaps of Kokoa's onesie into the onesie itself, leaving her wet diaper out on display.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:36

Kokoa cheeks were all red" wz hane e" she asked but was still sad.

Mizore began to gigle " come on lets dress her up
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:56

Ikazuchi smiled. "You go ahead and dress and change her. Her diaper bag is in the basket under her stroller. I'm going to check on Yukari and Moka." She said as she left the store to look for her friends.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 17:06

Mizore grabbed her" hey this was your idea so you do it" she said well handing her the bag" later
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 17:24

Ikazuchi zapped Mizore and stopped her. "Oh no you don't! You're not saddling me with sole responsibility. BEsides, you wanted in on this, and if you back out, you recieve the same treatment as Kokoa." She said in a sadistic voice.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 18:48

Mizore used what strength she had left to talk " shut up im not backing out of anything and you cant just use anyone you feel like to do your biting
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:00

Ikazuchi smiled. "You know, my Mom taught me how to stimulate the parts of the body responsible for youth with my electricity, effectively making people younger, or even turn them into toddlers. Unless you care for Kokoa while I check on Moka and Yukari, you'll be my guinea pig." SHe whispered in Mizore's ear.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:19

Mizore used her mouth to shoo her with ice" shut up!.

Kokoa freaked" ow pwz ot hurt er
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:28

Ikazuchi dodged the ice and grabbed her, channeling electricity. "Oh, you just made the wrong choice my friend, or should I say, My baby?!" SHe said as she turned Mizore into a toddler, then swiftly diapered her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:36

Mizore tried to fire ice again but nothing came out" you you you!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:39

Ikazuchi smile as she changed Kokoa and then put Mizore in the four children stroller, an ill omen to Mizore, and left the stor.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 23:38

Mizore tried to fight back but couldnt move" i want my body back!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 0:00

Ikazuchi smiled as she tied a paci in Mizore's mouth as she walked towards Moka and Yukari. "Hey Moka! Yukari!" She shouted as she waved to her two friends who weren't being beabied, yet.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:33

Mizore blushed because of how she looked now

Kokoa cheeks were still red" mew hwat is" she mumble thru the paci

Yukari saw her friend" hey what did you do!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:42

Ikazuchi smiled at Yukari. "Oh, not much. Just fulfilled the promise I made on those who get involved and try to back out of taking care of wittle Kokoa." She said with an evilgrin while SMiling at Yukari. "Maybe Kurumu would like to get involed in babying wittle Mizore." she said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:47

Yukari took her wand out" thats not hair me nor Mizore wanted any part in this we just came to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 2:03

Ikazuchi smiled. "Oh, but you got involved when you agreed to come shopping with me, Moka, And Kokoa. So either accept your responsibilities, or suffer wittle Mizore's fate. Oh, and your magic won't reverse this, since Mizore's body believes it is actually oonly a toddler's body." She said as she advanced on Yukari, her hands sparking with electricity. Ikazuchi was known to love children, and be willing to do anything neccesary to have babies to take care of.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:33

Yukari dropped her wand when she lost use of her right hand" you are just a big bully babying her was one thing she was acting up but we didnt do anything!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:55

Ikazuchi smiled. "Oh, I won't turn you into my babies just yet. Only if you act up like wittle Mizore did. Besides, isn't she adorable?" SHe squealed as she picked up Mizore and cuddled her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 22:06

Mizore cheeks turned red" but was able to move her lips so shot the girl in the face with her ice.

Kokoa giggled a bit at the girl face turn blue
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 22:14

Ikazuchi zapped the ice on her face, and rested Mizore across her knees, and spanked her 15 times. "Bad baby! You don't freeze me." She scolded as she spanked Mizore.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 22:17

Mizore owed after all of them" it was worth it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next