Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 1:47

Yukari felt herself almost pulled to the ground" i feel so weak" she said wondering if it was because of the strain from having her body changed.

mokas baby sister giggled a bit hoping that mokas friend wouldn't find out she was secretly a tb
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 2:05

Ikazuchi smiled as she quickly picked out a pack of diapers with teddy bears on them, and diapered Yukari. "There we go. Would you like to go see Mizore and Moka?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 9:33

Yukari hugged her' stay with you!

mokas younger sister lifted her arms most she could trying to get her to notice her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 13:25

(What's happening withMoka and Mizore?! You've ignored them for the most part.)
Ikazuchi smiled as she buckled Yukari into the stroller, and headed towards Moka and Mizore, leaning Kokoa's part of the stroller back and gently placing a bottle of formula in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 13:43

(sorry being 4 gets tuff)

Kokoa blushed a bit but was happy that she was with friends

Yukari smiled" mama can mokas sister have her voice back i think she wants to say something nice

moka came up to her friends with Mizore in a blue tutu that was to short to cover the diaper' ahah hi guys
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 14:05

Ikazuchi smiled at Yukari. "Alright baby girl, but only as long as she says something nice." SHe said as she restored Kokoa's ability to talk properly. "Oh, And Moka, Where did you find that tutu for wittle Mizore? It's so cute on her! I want one for wittle Yukari here." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 14:21

Yukari blushed a bit"
moka giggled" over in the baby's r us shop

Kokoa cheeks were red but said something" can i have one?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 14:38

Ikazuchi frowned At Moka. "We are in Babies R' Us Moka. And if you want a tutu like Mizore's, I have to shrink you too Wittle Kokoa." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 14:59

Kokoa nodded thinking that being unable to move would be humiliating if she was small.

Yukari giggled a bit" i bet she will go look in it

moka took her to the store where she found the tutu' its here they even have them in Kokoas size
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 15:20

Ikazuchi tapped her chin and smiled. "Nah, I'd rather have three perfectly sized babies to care for, than twoo pint sized, and one big baby." She said as her hand started to spark.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 15:23

Kokoa shot her eyes thinking this was going to hurt because her friends yelled when it was done to me" plz just do it fast" she asked thinking it was going to hurt her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 15:47

Ikazuchi smiled as she shrank Kokoa to the size of a 1 year old. "There we go. Moka, you have better fashion sense. Take your baby sister and go pick some clothes out for her. I'l stay here with the other babies." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 16:07

( i send another pm)
moka nodded' sure she lifted her sister and went to look for clothes

Yukari giggled a bit" so can i have one of those tutus?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 16:29

Ikazuchi smiled as she got out a couple baby bottles with formula in them. "MAybe sweetpea, but for now, it's time for the babies' babas." She cooed as she placed the nipple of one bottle between Yukari's lips, and picked up Mizore and did the same while cradling her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 1:46

Yukari sucked the milk out the best she could" thws us wummy" she said thru the bottle.

Mizore on the other hand froze the top of the bottle with her cold breath"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 2:53

Ikazuchi frowned as she zapped Mizore in her tiny tushie. "No Mizore, that's naughty. You don't freeze your baba." She said, using electricity to make the frozen bottle thaw out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 9:32

Mizore turned her head' me on are
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 13:29

Ikazuchi frowned and turned to Yukari. "Yukari, can you get wittle Mizore to drink her baba like a good baby?" She asked, gently setting Mizore in Yukari's lap with the bottle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 23:42

Yukari giggled a bit but she used a weak spell on her that would make her listen for about 5 mins" she put the bottle in her mouth letting the milk flow in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 23:54

Ikazuchi smiled as she watched Yukari feed Mizore.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:16

Yukari handed her back to Ikazuchi when she finished' i just used a spell on her that made her obey.

Mizore had just snapped out of it' you are a jerk i just wnana be me again" but was a little shocked that she could talk and use all the letters
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 1:34

Ikazuhi frowned. "Aw, but look how happy Yukari is to be little again. You could be just as happy if you weren't so stubborn." She cooed as she zapped away Mizore's R's, L's, and V's.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 1:37

her cheeked turned red because she was used to playing the cool stalker girl not a little baby girl" cant i just be me again" she asked being careful not to use the letter she couldn't use
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 2:06

Ikazuchi smiled. "Nope. YOu need a chance to unwind and relax. WHo knows, maybe Kurumu would like to be your mommy for a while." She cooed, gently tickling Mizore's tummy.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 9:28

Mizore shook at id rather ahah stay ahah with ahahah you ahahahat id rather ahah stay ahah with ahahah you ahaha" knowing that the bat girl would kill her if she got her hands on her when she was like this.

moka returned with little sister in her arms she was wearing the same kind of tutu as the ice girl had on but it was bright pink.

Yukari giggled' you both look like little baby's"

moka held a yellow tutu that was Yukari size" ahah here Ikazuchi why not go change her then weed have three matching babyies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next