Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 0:41

Ikazuchi smiled. "Well then, why not invite him over here? Maybe he could let you Inner self out to care for wittle Kokoa." She said, gently patting Kokoa's diapered bottom.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 0:51

moka knew if she did that she was be found out" no i cant have him do that i will be sealed cant you just baby sit her for the night?" she asked.

Kokoa giggled well sucking on the bottle knowing she was lying because she always stuttered when she lied"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 0:57

Ikazuchi smiled as she fed Kokoa. "Moka, I know you don't have a date tonight, and that you are merely trying to get away from Kokoa. She can't harm you, I have scrambled the neural signals to her muscles, making her weak as a newborn. So quit being a pansy and get over her, before I diaper you too." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:01

moka blushed but took take the hind but still wanted to leave" why cant i just leave i just wanan go have fun at night besides this was your idea to put Kokoa back in diaper" moka reminded her.

Kokoa took her eyes off her sister now looking at the girl feeding her" wis as yu ea" she tried to say but was sure she wasn't understood again
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:19

Ikazuchi smiled. "Ah, it may have been my idea, but it was you who convinced your father to let us go through with it, and asked him to take a trip to allow us to put the plan in motion, which means you must take part in it as well. Remember the deal? Whoever backs out, has to endure the same punishment as Kokoa." She said, Knowing that Moka wouldn't say no now.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:32

moka couldn't do anything but gulped" ok you win ill stay" moka said with a pout y tone.

Kokoa held her eyes partly closed finally finishing the bottle but she also felt sad that her own father wanted this to happen
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:35

Almost as if she knew what Kokoa was thinking, Ikazuchi turned to her. "And the reason your father went along with this wittle Kokoa, is as punishment for the fiasco where you took the Lillith Mirror to Yokai Academy and nearly destroyed the barrier around the school out of your selfish desire to free the Inner Moka." She said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:42

Kokoa still wasnt happy about' i said i was sorry" but she realized she could talk again" my father already punished me he spanked me for 6 hours and grounded me for a month" Kokoa said still having a brooded butt from back then.

moka sighed" its not just about that he mad that you want to get rid of me so much you are so convinced i am not a real person you want me gone so much you have even tried to kill me you onyl care about your own selfish desire to get rid of me!" moka bloated out but seeing she had just hurt her sisters feeling when she lied her head on the girl that fed her a bottle
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:48

Ikazuchi frowned and looked at Moka as she gently cradled Kokoa. "Moka, that wasn't neccesary. While it may be true that she's a little obsessed with Inner Moka, that's no reason to shout at her. This was actually part of the reason I asked for Kokoa to be punished this way, to give you a chance to actually try to bond with her again." She said as she zapped Kokoa's mouth with a gentle dose of electricity, that would cause her L's and R's to sound like W's

Last edited by Ace615 on Fri 4 Feb - 2:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:53

moka sighed knowing she was right but wasn't willing to back down" im going to my room!" she shouted again well heading up stairs.

Kokoa was still tared with tears" Oneesama hates wight" she said with tears still falling down her cheeks feeling like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:04

Ikazuchi shook her head. "No she doesn't wittle Kokoa. She's just afraid of you, unlike the Inner Moka. That and she doesn't want to admit that I'm right." She said as she then zapped Kokoa's bladder and bowel muscles, making it so that Kokoa had no control over them, and would wet and mess herself like a real newborn baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:07

Kokoa was happy for a sec but was now ticked again" wiww you stop zapping me you! bitc" but cot herself before she used the h.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:15

Ikazuchi smiled as she stood up with Kokoa in her arms. "Now let's go see your big sister." She cooed to Kokoa, as she walked upstairs to Moka's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:19

Kokoa sighed trying to move her legs that were touching the ground well she was carryed " pwz stop my wegs huwt "

Last edited by babysaracloud on Fri 4 Feb - 13:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:30

(Uh, Pay attention! I said "Ikazuchi smiled as she stood up with Kokoa in her arms". Meaning that Ikazuchi is carrying her!)

Ikazuchi smiled at Kokoa. "You're not even on the ground you silly baby." She cooed as she tickled Kokoa's tummy.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 13:43

Kokoa couldn't help but giggle" stop pwz my wegs awe on the gwound" Kokoa said showing her that her legs were begging draged
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 13:50

Ikazuchi looked down. "Now how did you get out of my grip you silly baby? We can't have that." She said as she picked Kokoa up and cradled her in her arms as she walked to Moka's room and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 14:46

moka was reading her fave mange not wanting anyone to see it because it had tb dl in it she heard the knock and slide the book under her pillow" dont come in im cleaning" moka said wanting to hide her book in her secret hiding place

Kokoa blushed because she wanted more clothes" can i have some new cwoths" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 15:06

Ikazuchi smiled. "Now why would you want to hide such a cute little belly?" She asked as she tickled Kokoa's tummy again as she waited for Moka to open the door.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 17:52

moka shoved all her books in her closet then let them in" i think v is right if she want to wear clothes you should let her" moka said

Kokoa nodded happily pwz
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 17:57

Ikazuchi sighed. "Fine, but you get to dress her, and only baby clothes like onesies, baby dresses, snap-crotch overalls, shortalls, those sort of clothes." SHe said, handing Kokoa to Moka. "Oh, but before you do dress her, I think wittle Kokoa's all constipated. I'm gonna have to give her an enema." She said as she led the way to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:03

moka thot that might be going a bit over Bord but didnt say anything only went about looking for clothes.

Kokoa tried using all the power she had to get away but still had no feeling in her arms and feet" pwz no i be good giww me pwomis
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:16

Ikazuchi ignored Kokoa as she laid her on the changing table, and removed her diaper. She then lubricated kokoa'sanus with petroleum jelly, along with the enema tube, then gently slid the tube into Kokoa's anus, and let the water flow into her. Kokoa was strapped down to the table to keep her from moving.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:19

Kokoa eyes were filled with tears not because of the water but because she knew what was coming and was going to hate it" hewe it comes" she said but felt like she was about to blow even know she had only gone thru half the bag.

moka had just found a cute babyish outfit for her sister Kokoa
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:24

Ikazuchi gently patted Kokoa's slowly bloating tummy. "There there baby girl, it's almost over." She cooed as she increased the flow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next