Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] Empty
PostSubject: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 13:56

Lisa laid on her bed with her skirt rolled up. her hand was ready to dip downwards. her sweater was pulled up, exposing her delicate skin. She always felt guilty about doing something she knew was evil, but she promised herself she would accomplish it at least once. She never thought she would be punished for it, for her sin. her fingers started to dance as the moonlight acted as a spotlight to her naughtiness. The legends warned though that at the peak of pleasure, sexual demons would lurk on people and steal their souls.
Lisa never believed in such things, but she was about to see them firsthand.
[https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm311/novakdx/good%20to%20use/2012-10-19-536154.jpg?t=1350690324]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 14:17

As the teenage girl began to pleasure herself, one demon couldn't help but watch her while she was doing her business. This said demon happened to be female, appeared to look really young, however she was really hundreds of years old, she had a red set of hair, wings coming out of both her back and her head, and she also had a tail. The demon wondered how long the girl would last until she had already finished just moments after she started. "...Well, that was very unexpected... Disappointing even." The little demon decided to reveal herself in front of the young woman, floating over her, eagerly waiting her reaction to what she would be seeing.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 14:24

"Oh, hello..." Lisa quizzically turned her head and wondered what exactly she was looking at. "I'm dreaming aren't I?" she tried to rationalize what she saw with her formally innocent little mind.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 14:56

"No, this is quite real. Don't believe me, then try to wake yourself up. At least that'll provide entertainment that will last longer than a minute.." Said the demongirl looking straight into her eyes and grinning.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 15:02

Lisa pinched herself and realized she was still awake. She was still huffing from her recent orgasm as she fixed her skirt and top as quickly as she could. She was sweating quite a bit "um, could you come back later?" she asked the demon, not sure why she was there to begin with.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 15:09

No. You see, I've decided to show myself to you because I pity you... You can't even last 5 minutes before you reach your climax, and that's with just your finger. Imagine if you were to use a vibrator or even a dildo, you'd probably finish instantly..
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySat 20 Oct - 15:27

Lisa's face went red, she was too embarrassed to respond to the girl's statement. she remained silent. watching the girl with an awkward silence, her juices were still spilled around her skirt's insides and the sheets.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 14:18

She looked on extremely disappointed at the girl and began to scold her as if she did something wrong."Don't you have anything to say at all? You could've at least kept your panties on so when you reached your climax it would've caught most of it. Amateur!"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 14:23

"How old are you anyway?! you look five!" Lisa shot back at the little demon girl. She went from being downright embarrassed to a rapid mix of anger and embarrassment. "Get out of my house!" she curled back into her bed, not wanting to yell. "I'm sorry...I just wanted to try it once..."
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 14:32

I'll have you know that I've been around before this house was even thought about being built, I've been around before your great, great, great grandmother gave birth to her daughter. ...Wait, that was your first time!? Even I lasted far longer than you did on my first time!
Aww, no wonder you're so embarrassed, you look so cute right now too!
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 14:41

"Shut up! Go away..." every word that came out of the demon's mouth bothered her deeply. "I mean...I should let you stay but, you're being so nasty to me...saying I'm not good enough" she curled up in her little skirt and sweater, starting to cry like a toddler.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 14:47

"There there, Lisa" Said the loli as she stroked her head. "It's alright, you don't have to cry over it like a baby." You just need practice, is all. Now quit your moaping!
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptySun 21 Oct - 15:08

"Alright...if you say so..." Lisa wiped her tears off in her blanket and looked up at the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] EmptyTue 23 Oct - 14:29

Without any hesitation the loli decided to ask the teen aged girl what she was thinking about while touching herself. "So, what were you masturbating to exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]   Sin and Punishment [me and quefue] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin and Punishment [me and quefue]
Page 1 of 1