Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:28

Kokoa could stop her tears from filling" pwz no mowe im begging you" Kokoa begged because it had began make her feel like she was going to throw up for some reason
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:33

The bag finally emptied, leaving Kokoa looking like she was three months pregnant as Ikazuchi removed the tube, and inserted an iflatable anal plug to help her hold the enema until it was time to release it. "You're such a brave girl. Only a few more minutes, then it'll all be over baby girl." She cooed, gently rubbing Kokoa's pregnant looking belly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:58

Kokoa could stop herself from crying because of of the pain she felt" i dont wnaan be bwave" she cried out only wantign the pain to go away" pwz i feww wike im going to bwow up"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:35

Ikazuchi checked her watch after a few minutes, then removed the anal plug, and taped up Kokoa's diaper. "Okay sweety, let it out now." She coed gently.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:41

nothing would make Kokoa madder then to listen to her but wasn't sure it was her choice when she felt her diaper fill till the point that it began to leak out of her diaper" Ikazuchi this feews howbwe
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:50

Ikazuchi smiled as Moka walked over. "Don't worry, your onee-chan's gonna change your diapee." She said, pushing Moka forward, leaving the pinkette no choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:57

moka sighed" yeah im going to change you" moka went about un tapping her and cleaned her up sliding a new diaper under her and powdered her and taped it up she put a pink babyish shirt that said im a baby on it and pair of overalls that's snapped she undid her pinks tails" you can brush her hair

Kokoa blushed hating it that she was like a newborn but also wanted to stay on her back because her bottom hurtled so much
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:08

Ikazuchi smiled as she gently brushed Kokoa's hair and put it back in pigtails, but braided the pigtails as well.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:15

Kokoa cheeks turned red" i have been a good giwl fow a wittle whiwe can i have use of my awms and wegs now
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:18

Ikazuchi shook her head."No silly. You're just a baby, so we can't have you hurting yourself. Now you spend some time with your onee-chan." She said, gently handing Kokoa to Moka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:59

moka handded her back to her friend" im sorry but i still need to finish my summer homework im sorry
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:09

Ikazuchi frowned at Moka. "Moka, you finished your summer homework two days ago. It's why you agreed to go through with this. You can stop lying to me and just admit what's bothering you." She said, handing Kokoa back to Moka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:22

moka sighed" ok i feel really bad doing this to Kokoa
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:24

Ikazuchi frowned. "That's it? That's why you're avoiding caring for her? Guilt? Man, do you want me to zap you too and put you in the same situation?" She asked, not really serious about zapping Moka, but sounding serious.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:55

moka only gulped with fear" no i dont
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:04

Ikazuchi nodded. "Then get used to having to care for wittle Kokoa. After all, we have her to ourselves for a full two months." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:06

Kokoa gulped" two months!" like hell im go" but forgot about the cure on her self and began to stream.

moka nodded" ok but your still working to ok
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:20

Ikazuchi smiled as she zapped Kokoa's mouth again, restoring the lisp, and making it worse by causing her B's to sound like V's, as well as making the word 'you' sound like 'oo'. "Of course. I'm not lazy like some people we know." She said, referring to the president of the newspaper club, Ginei Morioka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:26

Kokoa was ticked now again" stop playing with im not a vavy" she noticed that her bs were gone.

moka giggle" wanan take Kokoa to the mall?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:29

"Oops, missed something." Ikazuchi said as she zapped Kokoa again, taking away her L's and R's and replacing them with W's. She then turned to Moka. "Sure. Wanna invite our friends? And by friends, I mean Yukari and Mizore." She said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:34

moka nodded" sure they will die to see this think we should take the overalls?" moka asked

Kokoa blushed again" pwz pwz stop not that anything ewse but that
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:42

Ikazuchi smiled as she went over to the dresser. "I have a better idea. How about this?" She said, holding up a pink tutu styled onesie, with a frilly pink skirt around the waist.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:47

Kokoa wouldnt stop shaking her head not wanting that.

but moka on the other hand wasnt able to take her eyes off it" it is so adorable she will look so cute and every one can see whats under it
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:49

Ikazuchi smiled as she undressed Kokoa. "SHould I dress her, or do you want to?" She asked Moka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:57

moka giggled" i did ti last time its your turn.

Kokoa sighed" dont i get in this" she was grateful she could use all of those letters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next