Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment Empty
PostSubject: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 15:25

for me and my friend only

it is summer the first day there dad was levering and Kokoa has plan on messing with her older sister big sister because she was still mad at her for how she took her other sister away. but ends up being punished herself i am playing Kokoa
she went to the kitchen to get some blood she was still in her pjs that because she had just goten up when she saw her sister and her friend that she had been bring here for the past month" how long do you two plan to hang out here!!" Kokoa shouted. forgetting she left mokas friend in charge of her and moka because he knew that moka trusted this girl

moka began to be giggly" hi baby sister" she said with an evil smile like Kokoa did when she did something bad to her.

"what?" she asked

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 15:41

Ikazuchi Rairyu smiled alongside Moka as she stood up and over to Kokoa. "I'd be careful if I were you little lady. You just might get yourself into a situation you won't like." SHe said with a sinister smirk.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 15:45

Kokoa smile " shut up im an A class vampier you are just lv C and my big sister may be S but well she like that she might as well be human" Kokoa spoke out with out thinking at all out.

moka sighed" ok i guess you were right its the only way to teach her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 15:55

Ikazuchi nodded at Moka. "I agree. Just a second." She said as she rested her hand on Kokoa's shoulder, and sent a surge of raw electricity through her, rendering Kokoa immobile from the neck down. "Oh, and I happen to be a Raiju, an A class Japanese Thunder Beast." SHe said as she picked Kokoa up with ease.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 17:35

Kokoa tried fighting but found herself unable to move she could even move her mouth so mumbled well trying to talk." ir y ake e" is what came out of her mouth
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 17:55

(Uh, i said neck down. I want Kokoa to still be able to talk normally. Pay attention.)
Ikazuchi simply smiled as She followed Moka to a door. "Oh, you'll see little baby." She said, gently pinching Kokoa's cheek as Moka opened the door to reveal Kokoa's old nursery, with new furniture in her size, but still for babies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 18:02

ok i thot be be better if she couldn't)

Kokoa eyes shot wide open wanting to run but not having any feeling in her body" why am i here what are you doing give me back control of my body!!" she scream but was now panicking
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyTue 1 Feb - 18:17

Ikazuchi smiled as she carried Kokoa over to the changing table, and started to undress her. "Aww, is wittle Kokoa cwanky? Don't worry, Aunty Ika will make you better." She cooed as she removed Kokoa's panties last.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 0:00

Kokoas cheeks had turned bright red because she had been striped naked and could do nothing to stop her" i swear when i can move again i am going kick your as" but before she could finish felt pain in her ribs as if she had just been stabbed by a sword" ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! w w what was that?"

moka began to giggle" that's the bad word cures i put on you last night if you say a natty word that happen
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 0:04

Ikazuchi smiled as she turned to Moka. "Moka, I think you should do the honors. Oh, and don't try calling for Ko-chan Wittle Kokoa. He's in on this." She said happily as she handed Moka a pink babyish diaper with teddy bear prints on it, right where Kokoa could see it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 0:16

moka looked ta her little sister seeing her eyes as if she telling her put that on me and you die she gave it back to her friend.
" no no no ill go make her a bottle you can diaper" moka said mostly otu of fear. she left the room to go make a bottle.

Kokoa began trying to get her breathing back to normal in pain because of what just happened" plz im sorry ill keep my big mouth shut" Kokoa begged
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 0:32

Ikazuchi smiled as she walked over to Kokoa, and zapped the nerves in Kokoa's mouth, making everything Kokoa said come out as baby talk. "Aww, don't worry snookums, Aunty Ika will get you in a nice diapee." She cooed as she rubbed in cold baby lotion into Kokoa's privates, including her butt crack.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 21:48

Kokoa she began to giggle well she rubes lotion on her bottom when she stop she tried with all her might to move her mouth but failed" pwz ont do t e" she tried to beg but was sure it wouldn't help but felt helpless she was willing to try anything
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyWed 2 Feb - 21:52

Ikazuchi simply smiled as tickled Kokoa's stomach as she rubbed in some cold baby oil, rubbing some into's Kokoa's butt crack.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:05

Kokoa couldn't stop her self from giggling because of how ticklish she was there but she hoped she would finish because it had become harder to breath well she made her giggle till the point it hurt to breath" wez top i ant ake i o ore
(baby talk for plz stop i cant take it anymore just so you know)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:12

Ikazuchi then gently powdered Kokoa, using extra baby powder to make her smell nice, and then gently lifted her by her ankles, and slid the diaper under her, set her bottom on it gently, and taped the diaper up snug. "There we go. All better now. No more yucky panties for this cute wittle baby." She cooed as she pat the front of Kokoa's diapered crotch.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:19

Kokoa sighed but felt herself getting the feeling back in her body she sat up but for once not doing something stupid knowing if she said a bad word or tried to run shed stun her again or feel as tho she was stabbed with a sword.
"can i plz get out of this punishment im sorry ill keep my mouth shut" thinking that was all it was about
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:27

Ikazuchi frowned. "Oh dear, the baby's not supposed to be sitting up yet. Baby's much too young for that." She said, applying another, more permanent dose of electricity to weaken Kokoa's muscles, rendering her weak as a newborn, and causing a babyish lisp in her speech. Ikazuchi then lifted Kokoa and carried her downstairs in just a diaper, and into the kitchen, where Moka was preparing a bottle. "Here's wittle baby Kokoa, all ready for her baba." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:31

moka giggled a bit from seeing the sister that always picked on her finally getting some Carma" here i made here a bottle of blood" knowing that it was her little sis fave thing to drink.

Kokoa blushed not wanting to drink from a bottled she bit down on her lips trying to keep her mouth closed to avoid bottle feeding
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 2:41

Ikazuchi however stopped Moka from giving Kokoa the bottle of blood, with a smirk on her face. "Oh no no no Moka, wittle Kokoa's much too young for blood just yet. She needs some nice baby formula for vampires." She said with a smile as she set the blood bottle in the fridge, and handed the weakened, and harmless Kokoa to Moka. "Here Moka, you spend a little time with baby Kokoa while I make her a baba of formula." She said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 9:57

moka was still a little scared but thot she was helpless right now" sure" she carried her in to the living room sitting both of them on the couch turning the tv on Kokoa fave Saturday show" ahha if you behave ill let you watch your show" allowing her to watch it because it was a carton.

Kokoa was still mad about them doing this but fingered if she got to watch some tv she should probably yell later
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 10:35

Ikazuchi smiled as she returned with a baby bottle of baby formula for vampires. "Alright Moka, here's wittle Kokoa's baba. WOuld you like to feed her?" She asked, holding the bottle out to Moka.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 12:18

Kokoa blush beginning wondering if she spiked it?.

moka giggled" no way you can take care of Kokoa tonight i have a date sorry
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyThu 3 Feb - 13:46

Ikazuchi raised an eyebrow. "With who? That Tsukune boy you told me about that you were sharing with Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari? I thought Kurumu had a date with him tonight." She said as she gently put the bottle's nipple between Kokoa's lips.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment EmptyFri 4 Feb - 0:37

moka began to blush but didnt turn around" um no it was just me he said we were going out tonight" she said lying but really wanting to go out with him.

Kokoa began to giggle but sucked on the bottle knowing she was lying wondering if she was going to get punished if she got cot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment   rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment Empty

Back to top Go down

rosario+ Vampire Kokoas punishment
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next