Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only Empty
PostSubject: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:23

hinata has been failing her missions everyday not even able to get d ranks right these wonder wondering if was from her missing naruto who had left the town a week ago but her father. was tiered of his little girl failing her missions and deiced to do something about because he and his wife were leveling town he deiced to levee Hanabi hinatas little sister in charge of her till she was able to do 7 missions right.

Hanabi waited inside for her new baby sister to come in

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by babysaracloud on Fri 4 Feb - 1:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:26

Hinata, already a deep red in the face, opened the door slowly.

She was currently wearing her ordinary clothes, but she'd needed to carry a big, pink diaper bag all the way to meet with Hanabi, and Hinata had a hard time taking her eyes away from the ground as she slowly walked up to her sister.

"G-Good morning, H-Hanabi..." She murmured meekly. The impact of being the new baby sister hadn't hit her yet, so she still just called Hanabi by name, like she had before.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:34

Hanabi sighed" hinata dad told you already im the new big sister and im in charge now!" Hanabi said with an evil smile and giggle
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:37

Hinata looked down, blushing and nodding meekly.

"Y-Yes...I'm sorry, Hanabi-Oneesama..." She said faintly.

Hanabi was right; she was the big sister now. Hinata's role until she did better was to be a good baby sister and do anything Hanabi said...

Hinata was shaking a little as she set the diaper bag at Hanabi's feet. To be honest, with how meek Hinata was, if it wasn't for their heights and Hinata's big girl clothing, one wouldn't be surprised to hear Hanabi was the older sister.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:46

Hanabi good and patted her new baby sister on the head" good girl now lie down so Oneesama can get you dressed" Hanabi said with a small giggle truth fully has always wanted to baby her older sister but not for the reason her sister would think
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:48

Hinata nodded.

"Right away, Hanabi-Oneesama..." She said quietly, lying down and feeling a changing pad crinkle a little beneath her.

She'd never felt so helpless or embarrassed before...she was totally at her new older sister's mercy.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 1:56

Hanabi giggled a little" chill out sis all im going to do is take care of you im not going to humiliate you in public" she said hoping that would calm her down a bit she pulled her pants down then off cutting her panties off not pulled them down she slide a very thick pure white diaper with childish print on the front under her bottom she applied baby powder and taped the diaper up" there you go all diapered lil hinata
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:00

Hinata almost wanted to cry; even though Hanabi did not want to humiliate her in public, Hinata was plenty humiliated right here, standing in front of her little (now older) sister in nothing but her shirt and a thick, crinkly diaper. Still, she made herself bow.

"Thank you, Oneesama..." She murmured meekly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:04

Hanabi sighed" hinata you dont have to act like im your master i really dont want to make you hate for doing what dad told me just plz if your mad come out and say it" Hanabi said with a calm tone but also didnt like hinata acting like a little robot
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:11

"I-I'm not mad...really..." Hinata said.

She was very embarrassed and felt helpless, but she wasn't mad at Hanabi for doing this...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:17

Hanabi only nodded" ok if you say so but dad left me rules you have to follow. 1 im in charge which means what i says gos 2 when you go on missions i have to go with you. 3 if you act up in anyway i am free to do anything i feel like as a punishment 4 your not allowed to feed your self and you'll be eating out of a high chair you can only drink out of a baby bottle. and 5 im sure you knew this one but the bath room is off limits to you. and final 6 even if you do 7 finish you will still be punished till mom and dad get back
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:19

Hinata nodded.

"A-All right, Oneesama." She said meekly. "That sounds fair..."

If she was going to be a baby sister again, at least she could be a good one...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:23

Hanabi nodded' good girl so are you hunger y?" she asked because it was around lunch time and had to make sure she fed her baby sister
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:25

Hinata blushed, nodding.

"I-I am, Oneesama." She looked at Hanabi meekly. "Could you feed me?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:27

she nodded" come in here" she said with a childish smile wondering if she knew she was going to feed her baby food" she slide her in to an over sized high chair and locked her arms under the tray" ahah guess what baby is getting "Hanabi teased
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:29

"M-Milk?" Hinata guessed, turning a very deep red.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 10:06

Hanabi had just filled up a bottle of milk" well yes but sorry i had soemthing else in mind" she said well she got out three jars of baby food
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 15:45

Hinata whimpered a little; those jars did not look particularly appetizing from where she was sitting...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 17:39

Hanabi opened a jar up and scooped up some of the mush' ok say aww
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:27

Hinata opened her mouth obediently.

"A-Ahhhh..."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:31

Hanabi put the spoon in her mouth" hinata once im done feeling you we are playing dress up
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:35

Dress up? Hinata thought, surprised, but she just blushed, and nodded.

"O-OK, Oneesama!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:43

Hanabi giggled even more
hinata you hate dress up you always told me you wouldnt ever play it be your self thats an order
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:48

Hinata lowered her head, blushing.

"I don't want to, Hanabi-Oneesama...b-but I know the rules. I have to do what you want." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:49

Hanabi giggled" hinata i know you have to listen to me but i told you already be yourself or i will punish you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only Empty

Back to top Go down

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next