Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 0:00

Alex took her sister's parents off and then untaped her diaper. She then lifted your butt and took the diaper out from under you. She then wiped your private area and slid a new diaper under you. She then powdered you and then taped up the diaper snugly."There we go baby sis."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 0:17

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex took her sister's parents off and then untaped her diaper. She then lifted your butt and took the diaper out from under you. She then wiped your private area and slid a new diaper under you. She then powdered you and then taped up the diaper snugly."There we go baby sis."

sara face all red from her sister changing her* why did u do this to my room why
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 0:19

"well you were acting like a baby so im going to treat you like one." Alex said and went to get you a pair of feetie pjs. "Oh yes the bathroom is locked so don't even try to sneak off and use it."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 0:55

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"well you were acting like a baby so im going to treat you like one." Alex said and went to get you a pair of feetie pjs. "Oh yes the bathroom is locked so don't even try to sneak off and use it."

sara what but *she just lower her head in def* yes sister *as her eyes start to tear up*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 0:57

Alex knew that when she wasn't around her sister was going to have some fun in her diaper. She gave the pjs to her sister and then walked out of the room but not before turning on the nanny cam hidden in a teddy bear."I will leave to have fun in your new room okay."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:03

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex knew that when she wasn't around her sister was going to have some fun in her diaper. She gave the pjs to her sister and then walked out of the room but not before turning on the nanny cam hidden in a teddy bear."I will leave to have fun in your new room okay."

sara yes sister *she just sit there with her head down
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:06

Alex went into her room and turned the tv on to the nanny cam channel.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:08

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex went into her room and turned the tv on to the nanny cam channel.

sara glad she gone *puting the pjs on* then she see some toy and cant help but want to play with the blocks* i might as well do some thing
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:09

Alex smiled as her sister went to play with the blocks.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:17

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex smiled as her sister went to play with the blocks.

sara go tried of playing block and just start is sucking on the paci and puting her hand in her diaper*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:24

Alex decided this was a little to gross to watch and went to go take a shower.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:32

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex decided this was a little to gross to watch and went to go take a shower.

sara just kept her hand there rubbing her priv geting exit breathing hard* i like this feeling *till she cum in her diaper* this feel nice lol
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:35

Alex got out of the shower and then got dressed. She then went and got some juice for you and put in the first dose of incontent drugs that were tasteless. She than walked into your room handing you the sippy cup full of drugged juice.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:46

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex got out of the shower and then got dressed. She then went and got some juice for you and put in the first dose of incontent drugs that were tasteless. She than walked into your room handing you the sippy cup full of drugged juice.

sara *taking her hand out of her diaper* cant i have a normal glass
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:51

"Just drink it out of this cup please." Alex said and handed it to you and sniffed the air."Well i see your using your diaper for other things." She sai with a wink before leaving the room again.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 2:15

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Just drink it out of this cup please." Alex said and handed it to you and sniffed the air."Well i see your using your diaper for other things." She sai with a wink before leaving the room again.

sara fine *drinking from it* my fav milk*she drink it all gone fast*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 2:17

Alex went back to her room and watched her sister to see what the drugs would do to her.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 2:33

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex went back to her room and watched her sister to see what the drugs would do to her.

sara ahhh my chest why doe it hurt *with out knowing she wet her diaper and it leaked out* ahhh i did not even try
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Jan - 3:17

Alex smiled and then turned the Tv off and waited for her sister to come get her.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:05

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex smiled and then turned the Tv off and waited for her sister to come get her.

sara walk in her diaper dripping* sister i did it again with out knowing what wrong with me
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:38

"I don't know baby girl but lets get you changed." Alex walked with her sister into her room and waited for you you to lay on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Jan - 0:49

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"I don't know baby girl but lets get you changed." Alex walked with her sister into her room and waited for you you to lay on the changing table.

sara got on and lay down and waited for her sister to change her* when will this stop
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Jan - 0:53

"I don't know but i think wearing protection from now on will be a good idea." She said as she untaped your diaper and pulled it out from under you. She then slid a new one under you and powdered you up before taping up the diaper snugly."There we go nice and clean."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Jan - 1:06

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"I don't know but i think wearing protection from now on will be a good idea." She said as she untaped your diaper and pulled it out from under you. She then slid a new one under you and powdered you up before taping up the diaper snugly."There we go nice and clean."

sara thank u sister *she begin to like it better now* i'm hungry sis
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Jan - 1:11

"Umm okay do you know what you want to eat?" She asked and made sure the diaper pale was closed tightly.
Back to top Go down

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next