Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  Empty
PostSubject: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:31

It was almost typical morning in the house of which Sarah Blake resided in. There was just one thing different however, there was just one other person in the house besides her. Where as there would normally be three others. The one other person was her younger sister who she'd been left in charge of while their parents left for an extended business trip. There was just one more thing that would make this a not so typical experiance for the 17 year old girl, it was the fact that her younger sister being 12, still wore diapers day and night, having been born premature she still looked a couple years or so younger than she actually was.

Slowly, Sarah got out of bed as her alarm went off at around 8:15AM. And after brushing out her shiny blonde hair, dressing in simple clothes, then brushing her teeth, she set out to go find her younger sister, and see if she was still in bed, or running around the house somewhere.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:44

the younger sister shana was lying on her tummy eating cinnamon sticks playing her 3ds, her hair was long and put in pigtail with a blond color. she let out a sigh not wanting her older sister to be in charge of her because despite being 5 years younger she was still well behaved. well she was playing her 3ds she didnt really care to change her own diaper because she was a bit embarrassed to do so ,which was why her older sister came in every morning to check on her
" oh come on i died again!!!" she cried playing a yugiho video game for soem kicks [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:51

Sarah walked about the house a bit, and eventually came to Shana's room, and knocked before entering to see her lying on her stomach, she smiled slightly. "Hey there kiddo, you're up early huh? You sleep alright?" She asked after her sister took a pause from the game. "Why don't we get dressed, and eat some actual breakfast before anymore games huh?" Sarah chuckled as she approached her younger sister. "Do you..Need some help cleaning up?" She asked while trying to see if the younger girl's diaper was soiled or not, but also trying to ask nicely about it. "I thought maybe we might go someplace fun today." Sarah mused as she waited for an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:56

after entering she put the game down diverting her attention to her older sister" Sarah sure i guess" she plied getting out of bed lifting her night gowned up showing her sucked diaper" yeah i could use the help i really dont like changing myself" she answered wondering where she planed on taking her today and way she offered when she mostly just wanted to stay home for first day until an idea popped in to her head" can we go shopping sense this is the first day mom and dad left!!' she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:04

It was as Sarah figured, the diaper was quite soaked and sagging. "That's fine, I bet it would be hard getting a diaper on and off by yourself." She reassured the younger girl as she led her through a door in her room that connected to another with a changing table, diaper pail, and a surplus of changing supplies. That door of course stayed locked when there was company over. As they went in Sarah led her little sister over to the changing table, and helped her up on it before starting to gather the needed changing supplies. "What kind of diaper you want to wear?" She asked while lifting the little girl's legs slightly to push the night ware out of the way to expose the soiled Pampers Extra protection diaper she wore to bed. Sarah had asked because their parents ordered large quantities of both Pampers Size 7 and larger sizes of Huggies. This was of course because Shana was small for age, and slim so therefore still fit perfectly in such diapers. "And sure, I don't see why not, I also thought we'd go out to eat, and maybe catch a movie or something." Sarah offered.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:08

after being helped on to the changing table she giggled a bit like every other day" i dont care just don't put me in something so tight i cant move" she answered really not wanting to be pushed in a card or be carried whatever she planed on taking her today" so what are these plans you have for us today?" shana asked well her tushi was lifted in the air by her legs
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:17

"Alright, The Huggies size 6 fit you pretty well. So they should let you move a little bit more freely." Sarah replied as she took one of the Little Movers variety off of the bottom shelf, then got a wipe ready before untapping the sodden diaper her sister currently wore, and lifting her bottom slightly to fold the front portion forward to allow her bottom to rest on that while she cleaned her. "Well, like I said I thought maybe we'd do a little shopping, maybe go out for lunch, and if you want we could go see a movie." Sarah said as she gently cleaned the front of Shana's diaper area with a baby wipe, and then folded it over before using it to lightly clean her privates. "Sound like a good idea?" She asked while taking a another wipe, and carefully gathering the girl's ankles in her hands in preparation to lift her bottom up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:26

shana let out a happy smile" the shopping sounds good and lunch and a movie to" she giggled well she was being wiped clean" what are we going to shop for?' she asked with a big grin on her face wondering what her older sister had in store, but in truth was hoping she could get a new game for the ps3 because she could always beat her in any fighting game they plaid,

( i got to go night)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:38

"I don't know, we'll see though." Sarah replied as she carefully lifted Shana's legs to wipe her bottom clean with a few quick strokes of the baby wipe before pitching it into the soiled diaper, and setting it aside as she grabbed the clean one while still holding the younger girl's bottom up she slipped it under her bottom before gently setting her down, and then applying a bit of rash cream, more as a prevention then a treatment, "That's just in case you have to go a little while in a wet diaper until we find someplace that has a single restroom." Sarah Reminded her little sister as she tapped the Huggies diaper up snugly, and then ran her index finger along the inside of the leg to make sure the leak guards were hugging her legs properly. "But try to tell me if you're wet though alright?" She reminded her while helping Shana off the changing table, and then disposing of the soiled diaper in the diaper pail before going to wash her hands and prepare a little breakfast.

(Alright, see you later.)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 7:27

(ty).

after being taken off the table shana giggled a bit spinning around" i feel so much better now" she smiled following her down stairs taking a seat at the table" so what are you making big sis?" she asked but truthfully didnt really care because there wasn't not that shana would not eat but in truth was hoping for hotcakes
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 13:22

"Well, I'm glad to hear it, is your diaper on alright? It's not to tight is it?" Sarah asked, as it had been a little while since she changed her sister's diaper, as it was generally something their parents did. After arriving downstairs, and washing her hands Sarah thought about what to make. "Well what would you like?" She asked, having a good guess as to what she would ask for. "How about hotcakes, or maybe French Toast?" The older sister offered as she looked around the cabinets for available ingredients.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 23:25

shana nodded smiling" yeah i love french toast" she giggled even know she didn't much like having to do whatever her sister said didn't truly hate her being in charge" hey sis what am i going to be wearing today?' she asked a bit puzzled not knowing if she wanted to pick her clothed out or if it was something she would let her do herself" also can we play some games when we get home" hoping for a yes because she always was the better gaming and was like the one thing in the world she could do better than her sister.

(can she be dressed like the pic i set up at my first post)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 23:34

"That's good, I thought I'd be a little rusty at changing you." Sarah said as her sister nodded, and began getting things ready to make French toast. She was actually a bit surprised at how easy the morning was going. "I don't know, do you want me to pick, or do you want to?" Sarah offered, knowing their parents typically picked the girl's clothes out for her. She supposed it was kind of easy to treat Shana like she was younger than she actually was, after all, she did look younger, and still wore diapers. "We'll see, but for now do you want to go watch some TV, or help make breakfast?" Sarah offered as she got out a mixing bowl among other things.

(I didn't get the link, they don't show up in the role playing section, and say only admins can see them.)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyThu 23 Aug - 23:57

shana put her hand to her shin thinking it over for a moment" well i dont mind if you pick my clothes out i am used to mom and dad doing it, and about helping in the kitchen id rather not some of my tv shows. are coming on right now, in truth shana was more mature than she let on to be she normally acted so young because her family seemed to love babying her and shana didnt really mind so getting to act like a silly little girl at home didnt really bug her and with ti making her family happy it was a win win in a way
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:08

"Alright, I'll pick something out for you after breakfast, what do want to drink?" Sarah asked as she began mixing things together in the bowl. "Mom and Dad said to make sure you have a cup of Juice, but you can have milk or what ever after that." Sarah informed her as she turned the cook top on, and began pouring the mixture in, and them gently placing the bread in for a few seconds. All and all it only took her about 15 minutes to prepare, and another couple minutes to set the table and pour their drinks. "Shana, Breakfast is ready." Sarah called as she set her younger sister's food down at a spot on the table where the T.V. was still visible.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:20

shana got up from the couch going in to the kitchen sitting down" thanks sis, but why do i have to drink juise every morning?' shana asked a bit confused about that, but still loved he food scarfing it down like she had no manners making a bit of a mess on her face" i love your cooking so much!!" she giggled looking more and more like a child
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:27

"Because it's good for you, and your body needs the vitamins to be healthy." Sarah replied as she began eating her own food, knowing that it was something her parents stressed over since her sister was born premature, her health was a real danger for the first year or so of her life, but not so much anymore. Still, she guessed it sort of shocked them. "Well I'm glad you like it, but slow down silly." She chuckled, enjoying just how innocent and childish Shana could be as she handed her a napkin to clean her self off with while Sarah finished her own food.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 7:26

shana smiled finishing up her food " that was really good" hey sis can i go something else on now or am i going out with just my t shirt and baby diaper showing" she giggled thinking her sister would do that but liked making jokes. Shana also couldn't wait to play the ps3 with her older sister upon there return hoping they could play the game tales of grace( you can tease her about taking her out with nothing but a shirt and diaper on if you want )
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 13:40

"Great, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Sarah said with a smile as she cleared the dishes. "And that sounds like a great idea, it looks good on you anyway." The older sister chuckled sarcastically as she gave her little sister's diapered bottom a playful pat. "But no really, let's go pick something out for you to wear, and pack a diaper bag before we brush our teeth." She said while gesturing towards the stair case, and lead Shana back off to her room so she could pick out her clothes for her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 22:32

after hearing that her cheek turned pink" that wasnt funny!!!' she cried following her up stairs" even know i let you baby me doesn't mean i want every one else on the earth to know im in diapers!!!!" she whined puffing out her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptyFri 24 Aug - 23:35

"Hey, relax. I was just kidding." Sarah giggled as they entered the room. "Here, sit down." She said gesturing to the bed. "No one is going to find out you wear diapers, I'll make sure of that." She cooed while gently patting Shana's head. "And when you're wet, just tug on my arm a little bit, and we'll find some place private to get you changed." Sarah reassured her as she gently tapped the front of the Huggies diaper. "And if that takes awhile, well, that's why I put the rash cream on you so you wont get a rash. And also why I didn't use any baby powder or oil so no one can even smell that stuff coming off you." She reminded her while giving the the girl a quick hug before going over to the closet to pick out her attire.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySat 25 Aug - 0:04

shana had come down now sitting on her bed but still had her cheeks puffed out' yeah yeah yeah you just love messing with me!!!" she cried knowing it was a joke but still couldnt stand it, but was still wondering what outfit her sister planed on picking out for her
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySat 25 Aug - 0:13

"I'm sorry, but believe what I said. I wont let anyone find out, or make fun of you. And if they do..Well..I'll hit them in the mouth.." Sarah giggled as she gently tickled Shana's tummy to get a smile out of her as she came back with her outfit consisting of a pink undershirt, white top, and a semi long black skirt that went down almost to her knees to hide her diaper well. And lastly she retrieved her long sucks that were pink and white in a spiral pattern. "Now, do you want some help dressing, or can you do it yourself while I go and pack some a small diaper bag, and if you want you can help decide what kind of diapers you want to bring." Sarah offered as she lifted the little girl's shirt just to check her diaper was in order one last time. "Hold still real quick." She giggled while taking one of the tapes halfway off, and resetting it so it was completely straight and square just for the sake of being perfect.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 26 Aug - 0:24

" i dont mind you can dress me if you want i like getting to feel lazy when you help me" she giggled a bit lifting her arms acting like a silly little child whom loved the attention she was getting from her older sister
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  EmptySun 26 Aug - 0:31

"Alright, hold still then." Sarah chuckled as she helped her little sister out of the night shirt, and for a moment Shana wore nothing but the Huggies diaper before Sarah carefully slipped the pink under shirt over her head, followed by the white top. "Sit back down now.." She said gesturing to the bed while getting the black skirt ready to slip on and fasten before the long socks. "Alright, now go brush your teeth kiddo, I'll be in the other room packing a diaper bag." Sarah informed her as she sent her off with a gentle pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next