Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:34

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"I will make you a deal if you can make it til noon with out taking your diaper off at school i will pick you up?" Alex said knowing that Sara's room changes would be done by that time.

sara uh ok then sister can u plz give me some pant so i can hide it plz
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:36

"Sure." Alex said and handed you some cute black slacks.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:39

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Sure." Alex said and handed you some cute black slacks.

sara thank you *puting them on still a bit of bulk could be seen* i hope no one see *freaking out in her head*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:42

Alex sent you off to school before your stuff came and she set up your new room. She left your bed to be nice but put a changing table up with drawers filled with diapers. wipes, and cute babyish dresses. She finished getting things ready around thirty minutes to noon.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:50

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex sent you off to school before your stuff came and she set up your new room. She left your bed to be nice but put a changing table up with drawers filled with diapers. wipes, and cute babyish dresses. She finished getting things ready around thirty minutes to noon.

sara oh what a bad day i was almost cought a few times but i am glad it over i so need the bath room *waiting for her sister*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:53

Alex was driving to your school but was about twenty minutes away.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:56

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex was driving to your school but was about twenty minutes away.

sara ah man still 30 min left

??? hi there

sara ah uh hi

??? what r u doing here

sara just waiting for my sister
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:59

Alex was so excited to start her sister off toward baby hood she even got some drugs that would make her incontent.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:03

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex was so excited to start her sister off toward baby hood she even got some drugs that would make her incontent.

??? what with your pants they seem a little big

sara i just uh uh

??? well anyway i have to go

sara whoa close one

??? she must not be potty train lol
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:09

Alex pulled up to hear the girl but didn't do anything about it. She just waved you over and opened the door for you.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:14

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex pulled up to hear the girl but didn't do anything about it. She just waved you over and opened the door for you.

sara dive in like some one was going to kill her and close the door* what took u so long
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:15

"What do you mean im early." Alex said and turned around and drove back home looking over at her sister knowing she loved wearing the diaper.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:28

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"What do you mean im early." Alex said and turned around and drove back home looking over at her sister knowing she loved wearing the diaper.

sara plz hurry i have to go bad
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:32

Alex tired to hide her grin as she hit every red light on the way there. She was sitting at the longest light right before there apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:35

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex tired to hide her grin as she hit every red light on the way there. She was sitting at the longest light right before there apartment complex.

sara oh *she cant hold it and she pee her diaper* ah no
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:39

The light turned green and she pulled into a parking place and looked at her sister."What happened are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:41

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
The light turned green and she pulled into a parking place and looked at her sister."What happened are you okay?"

sara uh everything fine nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:46

"So you don't mind showing me the wetness indicator on your diaper then." Alex said and pulled the front of your pants down to reveal the newly soiled diaper.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:08

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"So you don't mind showing me the wetness indicator on your diaper then." Alex said and pulled the front of your pants down to reveal the newly soiled diaper.

sara *face turn red* ah i i
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:11

"Good thing i ordered more for my baby sister." Alex said and got out of the car and waited for you to follow her in to get your diaper changed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:40

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Good thing i ordered more for my baby sister." Alex said and got out of the car and waited for you to follow her in to get your diaper changed.

sara follow alex into the house* oh no plz no
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:42

"Oh yes you have now pooped your pants and peed in diaper in the same day." Alex said and led you t your new modified room.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:44

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Oh yes you have now pooped your pants and peed in diaper in the same day." Alex said and led you t your new modified room.

sara was speakless what happen to my room *looking like she going to cry

(i have to go gn)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:47

"It fits your recent personality, now get on the changing table please." Alex said knowing it was a shock now but knew she was going to love it later.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 9:45

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"It fits your recent personality, now get on the changing table please." Alex said knowing it was a shock now but knew she was going to love it later.

sara she did what she was told and got on the changing table
Back to top Go down

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next