Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:32

Alex held her nose and went over to her little sister to find that she messed herself in her sleep. She didn't want to wake you so she just went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 9:23

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex held her nose and went over to her little sister to find that she messed herself in her sleep. She didn't want to wake you so she just went back to bed.

it morning sara yawning *moving and feel something wrong and smell it she look and let a little yelp out* i just poo my self *she try to sneak to the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 20:49

Alex woke up and had to pee running to the bathroom and running into you knocking both of us on our butts. "Oh sorry sis i really have to pee."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:45

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex woke up and had to pee running to the bathroom and running into you knocking both of us on our butts. "Oh sorry sis i really have to pee."

sara *landing and the poo spread out of her pantie* oh no
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:50

Alex decided to play dumb on this one."What is this did you poop yourself in your sleep?!" She said sternly and stood up taking you by the arm into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:01

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex decided to play dumb on this one."What is this did you poop yourself in your sleep?!" She said sternly and stood up taking you by the arm into the bathroom.

sara i dont know what happen i just woke up maybe it was something i ate or drank
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:03

"That doesn't mater to me your the one pooping your pants like a toddler." Alex then pulled your pants down to your ankles and then your panties."Get into the shower and clean off now!" She said and pointed to the shower with a very stern expression.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:06

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"That doesn't mater to me your the one pooping your pants like a toddler." Alex then pulled your pants down to your ankles and then your panties."Get into the shower and clean off now!" She said and pointed to the shower with a very stern expression.

sara yes sister *she took her shirt off and turn the shower on and start is to clean off* why would i do that
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:09

Alex went outside and got the mail along with her sample diaper for Sara. She then set it with Sara's cloths and walked out of the bathroom waiting for you. She then went into your room and took all your panties away and locked them in the closet and kept the only key.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:11

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex went outside and got the mail along with her sample diaper for Sara. She then set it with Sara's cloths and walked out of the bathroom waiting for you. She then went into your room and took all your panties away and locked them in the closet and kept the only key.

sara *finishing her shower and drying off now* oh i hope that dont happen again
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:18

Alex was on the phone ordering some supplies for her sister's punishment. She then hung up and knew the supplies were going to be here by noon. She then went to make some breakfast and knew she had about four hours until all Sara's new things got here.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:32

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex was on the phone ordering some supplies for her sister's punishment. She then hung up and knew the supplies were going to be here by noon. She then went to make some breakfast and knew she had about four hours until all Sara's new things got here.

sara leave the bathroom with a towel around her and go to her room and open her draw* HEY WHERE MY PANTIE and my other clother
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 23:52

Alex was just getting breakfast ready,"Your cloths are in the bathroom on the toilet!" She said knowing that this diaper was like a thicker pull-up with hello kitty on it with pink paw prints that disappeared when the pull-up was peed in.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 23:54

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex was just getting breakfast ready,"Your cloths are in the bathroom on the toilet!" She said knowing that this diaper was like a thicker pull-up with hello kitty on it with pink paw prints that disappeared when the pull-up was peed in.

sara go back to the bathroom and see the diaper* no way no way no way i cant
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 23:58

"you pooped yourself like a baby so you get baby panties." Alex said and put their breakfast on the table and came to make sure you put it on.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:01

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"you pooped yourself like a baby so you get baby panties." Alex said and put their breakfast on the table and came to make sure you put it on.

sara no way i want my clother now!
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:05

"Yeah as your older sister i make the demands not you sorry." Alex said and gave you her mother look that meant she wasn't going to budge on this.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:07

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Yeah as your older sister i make the demands not you sorry." Alex said and gave you her mother look that meant she wasn't going to budge on this.

sara no way in hack am i puting that on u cant make me
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:13

"well then maybe you can go find somewhere else to live where you have a sister that provides for you?" Alex said getting pissed off at her sister who loves diapers but doesn't want to wear one it made no sense.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:16

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"well then maybe you can go find somewhere else to live where you have a sister that provides for you?" Alex said getting pissed off at her sister who loves diapers but doesn't want to wear one it made no sense.

sara uh uh ok sister *she put the diaper on and the shirt* this feel strange (oh it feel so good but i cant let her know that)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:17

Alex tossed a skirt to you and walked off."Breakfast is ready if your hungry." She then sat down at the table and ate her scrambled eggs and toast.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:20

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex tossed a skirt to you and walked off."Breakfast is ready if your hungry." She then sat down at the table and ate her scrambled eggs and toast.

sara put the skirt on and go down stair and sit in her chair and eat breakfast not looking at her sister*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:21

"So you better eat up so your not late for school." Alex said and waited for the freak out about wearing a diaper to school.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:25

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"So you better eat up so your not late for school." Alex said and waited for the freak out about wearing a diaper to school.

sara WHAT NO PLZ PLZ i dont want to plz i be i be made fun of or worse plz no alex *on her knees begging* plz
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:29

"I will make you a deal if you can make it til noon with out taking your diaper off at school i will pick you up?" Alex said knowing that Sara's room changes would be done by that time.
Back to top Go down

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next