Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) Empty
PostSubject: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:41

Emma woke up as the sun came through her curtains and she slowly rolled out of bed. She stumbled around her room to find a shirt to put on before going to check on her little brother. She could never tell if he was awake since he was a shy and quiet little boy. Emma had to check on him in the mornings so she could change him out of his wet morning diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:57

The little boy in question was Matthew, who was currently sitting in the living room. The only thing that made his presence clear however was the TV blaring on Disney channel, and the fact that his little blonde head could be seen over the couch since he was currently sitting up right on his knees. He obviously hadn't taken well to being left home with his sister. This was made obvious by the fact that the little five year old was sniffling, and fidgeting uncomfortably in his footed sleeper, which was slightly bulging from what was most likely a very cold and soaked diaper beneath. As it had taken quite a bit of warm milk to get him to go to sleep last night. Another indication that he was upset came from the fact that he wasn't talking back to the interactive show as he usually did in the mornings. But simply staring blankly at the TV as he hugged his stuffed animal tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:04

Emma was a pretty outgoing and loud girl and she was like that with her shy brother. She found him though in a state that he had been in ever since their parents left for their trip. He was such a momma's boy and it drove her insane that he got this way every time she left." She walked over to him taking a seat on the couch."Matthew hun please stop crying I'm here I know I'm not mommy but am I that bad?" Emma asked not needing to check the diaper since she could see it bulging from his pjs. "Hey little buddy how about we change that wet diaper of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:14

Matt sniffled and shook his head in reply to the question of her being bad, and after giving her a glance he turned his attention back to the television. The sheltered little boy just kept fidgeting, and staring at the TV as he soon began to suckle on his thumb. Having been born premature, and sickly in the hospital his mother always tended to shelter and treat him a bit younger than he was, as he had just recently stopped breast feeding, with little success, with even less success with potty training which kept him in diapers even after turning five just a few weeks ago. Matthew sniffled and shook his head at being changed however, as he was preoccupied with the television. Despite the obvious discomfort he was in, having most likely wet himself before finally falling asleep, which meant he most likely had a rash since the pajamas tended to squish the diaper against his body. "N-No.." He mumbled while pointing at the TV, and laying down on the couch to make himself harder to pick up, but easy to change right there as he was mostly still for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:19

Emma sighed and got up to go get a fresh diaper and changing supplies. She was cursing her mother under her breath for leaving him so soon after weening him of breast milk. The poor boy looked liked he was going through withdrawal which he pretty much was. She returned soon and walked over to the couch. She then unzipped your pjs and revealed you soaked diaper."Wow you are really wet little man," she then untapped it and pulled it down revealing a very red crotch. Emma sighed and began to gently wipe you clean so it didn't brother you rash to much. After cleaning you off she took some rash cream and rubbed it on the affected area slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:30

It was true, Matt was certainly feeling miserable without his caring Mother around..Even looking at a picture of her for more than a few seconds could bring him to tears. He simply glanced up at Emma when she came back with a fresh Pampers Cruisers diaper, and squirmed slightly in discomfort as his pajamas were taken off the lower part of his body to reveal the sagging and discolored diaper beneath. "S-Sorry.." He mumbled behind his thumb as his head turned back to the side to watch his show. And after shivering when the diaper was untapped he closed his eyes as tears began to slowly flow. "Oww! it huwartsss!" Matt whimpered as his older began to wipe over his rash. At which point he squirmed, and flinched away from her. "S-Stop!" He cried miserably when Emma kept wiping him he began to cry a little harder, even though there was nothing to be done about it, since he was so wet, he needed to be cleaned well. "Owww.." The little boy whimpered once more as if he was being tortured.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:35

"Matty stop I'm trying to clean you and make it all better." Emma said as she continued to rub the cream in. Once she got every spot she slipped the old diaper out from under you and put the fresh one under you next. She then rolled the dirty wipes into the diaper and put it to the side. She then powdered your crotch and butt then tapped up the new diaper snuggly. Emma then picked you and set you in her lap rocking back and forth to calm you down. She hated how sensitive you were but knew she couldn't do anything about it so she just put up with it.
(Can't see the link)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:46

"B-But it stings!" Matthew protested as his cheeks began to turn red, and squirmed in miserable pain as the rash cream was rubbed in. "W-Why d-does it- havet'a hurt so m-much." The little boy whimpered as his sense of time made everything so much slower. He was just about bawling by the time Emma picked him up to comfort him, in contrast to how his mother managed to do so while he was being changed. And being that his older sister was the only source of comfort available he clung to her tightly, and cried into her shoulder for a few minutes until the rash cream began to take effect, and sooth his sore diaper area. All the while his spirits seemed to improve with the feeling of a clean diaper beneath his bottom. "I-I'm s-sorry." He mumbled, having the perception to realize that his older sister wasn't exactly pleased with him at the moment. "It hurt s-so b-bad." The little boy sniffled as he rested his head against Emma's breast, as if it were a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 3:05

Emma just rubbed your back as you cried into her shoulder trying to be supportive. "Don't worry Matty I know the diaper rash must hurt I just don't remember how bad it does." she blushed as her brother used her middle c-cup breast as a pillow. Emma sighed knowing that this little boy was going to be a handful for the week their parents were to be gone. She just hoped that Matthew just warmed up to her more and ended up liking her as much as their mother.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 3:16

Matthew came down to simply sniffle, and cuddled against his sister, grateful for the support. "It's better now...T-Thank you.." He mumbled against her chest as he got comfortable in her lap, and eventually wound up staring at her other breast that wasn't being used as a pillow at the moment. "Sissy..Can I have milk?" He whimpered softly while gesturing innocently at her breasts. Being as young as he was he didn't really understand the gravity of what he was asking, or the biology of what made it possible. As far as he knew in his childlike mind, breasts were comfy pillows that he got milk from. Matt didn't know that his sister couldn't do such a thing even if she wanted to. "I-I wont tell Daddy.." He whimpered hopefully when he saw the face she made, as it was well known that his Father disapproved of their mother breast feeding him at his age.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 12:13

"Oh Matty umm I can't do that, only mommy can make milk for you buddy." Emma said as her face became very red and she got very flustered."I can go get you a sippy cup of regular milk if you want though?" She offered trying not to get this little boy to cry again over the lack of breast milk. Emma was having a hard time not blushing now since you were staring at her other breast while using one as a pillow. She just waited for your response to the other milk option hoping you wouldn't mind drinking regular milk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 18:14

Matt tilted his head slightly, and most of what his older sister said went in one ear and out the other. "B-But.." He whimpered as his childish mind came up with it's own reason as to why his sister couldn't feed and comfort him the way their mother did. "Is it cause Mommy's pillows are bigger than yours?" He chirped curiously while poking the 'pillow' he was staring at. "Your's are still comfy though.." The little boy mumbled as he solemnly nodded his head at the offer of regular milk that he'd been drinking so often lately. "What's wong? Yer' face is all wed." He inquired lisped around his thumb, using it for a substitute for the nipple he was lacking. Matthew giggled as he looked up at his older sisters face, and for the first time in what felt like days he giggled and smiled at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyMon 15 Oct - 22:52

"Umm thanks for insulting my boobs Matty it makes me feel good." Emma said and got up resting you on her hip. She realized that she couldn't reason with a young boy like yourself."Also I'm glad to see you smiling again little man." Emma carried you into the kitchen and got out the sippy cup. she then went to the fridge and got the milk. She set you on the counter and filled the cup, before putting the lid on and offering it to you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 5:51

"Yer welcome" Matt giggled in his shrill childish voice. He wasn't entirely sure what insulting something meant, or what boobs were. But Matt did here something about thanks, and his sister's was still a bit red. So the Immature little five year old gave what he figured was the proper reply. "Tank' woo.." He lisped around the mouth piece of the sippy cup as he drank. He frowned slightly at the taste however as he held an arm out to his big sister, wanting to be picked up. "Hey Sissy? whata' ya makin' for bweakfast?" He asked actually taking a break from drinking his milk as he held on to Emma while she carried him.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 16:50

Emma picked you up and set you on her hip unable to resist your cute little lisp."I don't know Matty what do you want for breakfast?" She asked and walked over to the kitchen table where your booster seat was. She then set you down on it so she could cook not able to do it with you on her hip."I could do eggs and bacon or maybe pancakes?" She offered knowing that every kid loved pancakes but it would take her a while to make them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:14

"Umm..I don' know.." The little boy replied as he came to realize how he was just now eating breakfast..Most of his misery was cried out after being left alone for a few minutes in the morning. But still it was obvious he was thinking of how his Mother usually had every thing ready before carrying him into the kitchen after changing his diaper each morning. "Um..Can I go play?" He asked hopefully, willing to let his sister choose what to have for breakfast, since their mother usually had something he loved ready with out him ever having to say a word in the mornings. That, and his diaper rash, although not very severe, stung as he squirmed in discomfort in the booster seat as if he had just heavily soiled his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:12

Emma was about to let you go play until she saw the squirming and walked over sticking a finger in your diaper to check if it was wet. While she checked she figured pancakes were the best way to go since no kid disliked pancakes. She also thought about how he thought of everything like how their mother did it who wasn't here. Emma was going to have to make some changes to this kids usual routine to be able to care for him for an entire week. She didn't know if she could even make it a week taking care of the neediest child in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:27

"Heeyy.." Matt whined as he flinched away from the finger in the leg of his still dry diaper. "I didn't haven' accident! I sware!" He protested as he squirmed in slight discomfort from the rash on his bottom while holding his arms up to be released from the booster seat. "Sissy? Can I wear my pull-ups? I'll try to go potty so yer' happy..And when Mommy gest back, it'll be a surpwise!" He chirped, wanting to something to please his big sister, and earn both his Mother's and Father's praise for once. Although, potty training was a very rough road for the little boy, as he rarely made it without constant reminders and being forced to go every so often. And in truth he wasn't all that displeased with wearing diapers..Just too afraid to admit that in the presence of his Father.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:20

"Just checking little man," Emma said and picked you up out of the booster seat and then set you on the ground."Sure next time I change you I will put you in a pull uo," She then went back to cooking the pancakes allowing you to go play while she cooked. Emma knew that putting you in pull ups meant more work for her but she just accepted that this week was just going to be work. Emma looked in on the living room every once in a while to see what you were up to and asking if you were still dry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:46

"I don' need checked.." Matt pouted as he was sat on the floor. "But what if I haveta' go potty?" He asked as if he made it to the bathroom on a regular basis. If anything pull-ups were just a moral and self esteem boosting device for the little boy..As to him they were underwear, and his Father had been pushing him to use the toilet. His Mother while always more than happy to change his diapers through out the day, was always enthusiastically overjoyed when Matt made it, or even just tried. But after being released Matt ran off to the living room to play with his toys after snatching up his pacifier. The item of which drew more controversy between his parents, but as of late a compromise had been made since he was only now stopping breast feeding, and to take both away at ounce would just be cruel to the little boy. And upon being asked if he was dry Matt mostly ignored Emma, as he became lost in his own little world, to the point where he wouldn't know if he was wet until after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 2:30

Emma continued to cook up breakfast finishing it up about an hour later. She then looked out to see you playing and waited a bit before calling you into the bathroom."Umm Matty breakfast is ready so come to the kitchen please." She said and set one on a small plate and set it in front of your booster seat. She then put two on a plate for herself and waited for you so she could put you in the booster seat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 3:47

Matthew hardly noticed anything besides the little game he was playing between his toy cars, boats, planes, and stuffed animals as he lay on his belly. Hardly making a sound save for the occasional effect or subtle giggle. It took him awhile to even realize breakfast was ready, but as he heard his sister's voice in the background over a sweet smell coming from the kitchen he looked up from his play. "Kay!" The little boy chirped as he stood up still in his soft footed sleeper. Once doing so he quickly made his way into the kitchen, his tummy rumbling somewhat as he bounced on the balls of his little feet with his childish impatience while holding his arms out to Emma.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyThu 25 Oct - 23:42

Emma sighed and picked you up setting you down in your booster seat. She then cut up the pankcake into small pieces for you as well. She then took her seat and started to cut her pancakes feeling hungry herself."So Matty what do you want to do with your big sister today?" She asked pouring some syrup on her pancakes the began to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) EmptyFri 26 Oct - 17:52

"Umm..I don' know.." The little boy mumbled as his food was being prepared, and began to notice the absence of the rest of his family. "Can we do something fun?" He asked hopefully as he began eating his food, pausing to take a drink every now and again. As usual however Matthew proved to be a bit of a messy eater, but didn't seem to car as he got syrup on his hands and face, before dropping a piece on his pajamas. Which finally got a whimper out of him when he realized it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)   Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister and Diapered Brother(private)
Page 1 of 1