Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  Empty
PostSubject: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 12 Aug - 2:16

Ino stood at the edge of the village, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Both of them are late..." She huffed, rather put out by this turn of events.

It had taken a couple of days to convince Hinata and Sakura to take an unsupervised trip out into the forests around the village, but both girls had eventually agreed to the idea as a way to have a little time to hang out without anyone bothering them, and maybe get some training or something useful done. Ino knew there were some rare herbs out in the forest she'd like to try gathering...

Once her friends showed up, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 12 Aug - 11:40

Hinata was the first to arrive. " good morning Ino. Sorry I'm late. " Hinata said sadly. her face was red a puffy as if she had been crying before she had arrived.

Sakura was right behind her looking half asleep as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:03

Ino wasn't that surprised that Sakura looked drowsy, but concern did flicker over her face as she saw that Hinata had been crying, and she stepped closer to the shy girl.

"...Is everything all right, Hinata?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:10

" I'm ok now. Father yelled at me again is all. " Hinata said with a sad sigh.

" why do you let him talk that way to you?! " Sakura asked

" hes my father......anyway can we start gathering the herbs? " Hinata asked
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:28

Ino wanted to think of something that would help Hinata stand up for herself more, but sadly, nothing seemed to come to mind, so she nodded a tad awkwardly, deciding to give Hinata some time to calm down.

"Sure. Let's get started." She agreed, giving Hinata a reassuring hug before leading the way into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:33

the girls searched all over and after 3 hours Hinata call's out to Ino. " hey Ino I found this weird plant. "
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:50

"Weird plant?" Ino blinked curiously, wandering over to Hinata and studying what she'd found. She raised her eyebrows.

"That IS a weird plant...I've never seen a herb like that before." She muttered, inspecting more on the ground. "Maybe my mom would know what they are."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 0:58

" hmmh is it safe to take? " Hinata asked notting that there were very few of them. just then the wind blew and pollen from the plant flew all over the three girls. Hinata rubbed her eyes. " owww that stings! " she whined not knowing what had really just happened
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:19

"I don't see what harm it'd do. There's a process to noticing when a plant is dangerous, my mom taught me..." Ino started, taking a deep breath just as the wind blew.

This meant she got pollen all over her and even inhaled quite a bit, and began spluttering and coughing.

"Ack!"

"Are you two all right?" Sakura called, rubbing her eyes to try and clear them. She'd been standing further away, but she still got dusted.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:21

" I think so......mmhm actually Im getting dizzy....Ino whats going on? " Hinata asked falling back on to her bum.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:33

Ino, still coughing and barely able to see, plopped down on her butt.

"We all got dusted with that flower's pollen. If there was something in it, it might disorient us for a little while. We need to go wash off!" Ino managed to get out, clearing her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:39

Hinata tried heading to the stream but passed out at its bank.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 2:07

"Hinata!" Ino called, getting up to try and help her, but dizziness overwhelmed her and she blacked out.

Sakura managed to keep her bearings long enough to try splashing both girls with some water, but only a little before she too lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 2:14

Hinata's eyes slowly opened and though her eye sight was hazey she could just make out she was in a hospital room on a bed with rails and that what she believed was her mother was sitting next to her.

Ino's mothe Ichimi was sitting next to Ino in the next room over waiting for her daughter to wake
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 2:23

Hinata's mother leaned forward, looking very worried as her daughter's eyes opened.

"Hinata?" She asked softly. "Can you hear me, darling?"

Ino slowly opened her eyes in the next room, seeming to have trouble focusing them on something. She rubbed at them to try and improve her ability to look at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptyFri 17 Aug - 2:28

" yes mamma but my eyes wont focus. what happened...why am I in such a bed? " Hinata asked.

" hey oinker. how do you feel? " Ichimi asked using her nickname for Ino that the girl would recognise any day.

Sakura opens her eyes and unlike the other two has clear vision but is astounded to she her self dressed in................
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySat 18 Aug - 23:38

Keika frowned, reaching out to touch her daughter's face.

"We found you out in the woods with your friends, Hinata. You slept for nearly two whole days. We were worried something had poisoned you..." She explained.

--

Ino couldn't seem to get her eyes to focus, but she was able to pout weakly as she recognized her mother's special nickname for her.

"M-Mom, I asked you not to say that where people could hear..." She said, blushing. She didn't mind her mother calling her that, but she could imagine Sakura teasing her to death if she ever heard...

--

Sakura was wearing a light pink hospital gown, although a little shorter than usual. However, somethin was immediately and obviously wrong about her apparel:

Sakura was also wearing a very thick white diaper, and from looking at it, she'd used it while she was asleep!
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySat 18 Aug - 23:48

" well we did find a strange plant that got pollen all over us. why wont my eyes focus? " Hinata asked?

" ok ok....how do you feel? " Ichimi asked.

" Sakura your awake! " Hiyani squeaked hugging her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySat 18 Aug - 23:54

"Pollen...Lady Tsunade said the same thing when she looked at you." Keika murmured, sounding worried.

"She said it wasn't poisonous, but it seems to have a strong weakening effect on the body. I suspect your eyes won't focus because of the pollen weakening them...Lady Tsunade couldn't rinse your eyes effectively while you slept." She explained.

--

Ino tried to turn towards her mother's voice, not liking how heavy her body felt doing so.

"I feel...really weak." She admitted worriedly. "And I can't see you very well...did that plant poison me?"

--

"Mom!" Sakura said, surprised but quickly hugging her mother back.

"What happened? Why am I in a diaper?"

"Sorry, Sakura, that was my recommendation. You and your friends are going to need them while you're confined to the hospital beds." Tsunade said, leaning into the room.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:00

" hmmm ok....why do I feel.....damp? " Hinata asked

" not poison but the pollen did weaken your body. Ino did you inhale ANY of it? " Ichimi asked

" Sakura would you like anything? food? water? " Hiyani asked
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:08

Keika couldn't think of any way to put it that wouldn't alarm Hinata, so she reached out and patted the girl's soggy diaper with one hand, making it crinkle a little.

"I'm sorry, Hinata, but you and your friends have been having accidents since you passed out. We had to put you in diapers until you're feeling well enough." She replied.

--

"I was taking a breath when that wind blew in...I think I inhaled a lot. It made it hard to breathe." Ino said worriedly.

"Is that bad? Is that why I feel so weak?"

--

"Some water would be nice...I'm very thirsty." Sakura agreed, giving her mother a squeeze.

"Thanks, mom."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:12

Hinata blushed. " ...o-oh well I guess thats reasonable. ummm whats going to happen now? " Hinata asked

" Ino....I'll be honest ....your in for a rough ride. " Ichimi said

as Hiyani walked out Sakura looked to Tsunade who by now had figured out what they found and what would happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:21

"Well, we're going to let Lady Tsunade tend to you for the next day or two, but when you're feeling strong enough to be moving around again, all three of you can come home." Keika said.

"Lady Tsunade said that the effects will last quite a while, but you'll be able to see and get around again very soon."

--

"I was afraid of that..." Ino said, biting her lip. "What's going to happen? Am I going to get very sick?"

--

Tsunade sat down by Sakura, patting the girl on the head.

"You were the lucky one, Sakura." She said, trying to help the girl cheer up. "You didn't get dusted very much at all compared to Ino and Hinata..."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:30

" ummm mother can you get a nurse for me...." Hinata asked not expecting her mother to change her.

Ichimi explained everything including how Ino would like become ver infantile from the effects.

" so whats going to happen? " Sakura asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)    Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Little Flowers (Private for Baby Saturn)
Page 1 of 1