Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) Empty
PostSubject: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:39

sara was looking for her mag she keep of girl wearing diaper and want to be like them but she is too scary to tell her sister may think she is a freak [Only admins are allowed to see this link] she a neko
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:42

Alex was in her room cleaning when she found an odd magazine."Sara came here please!" She yelled out to her sister.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:43

sara coming sister
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:45

Alex hadn't looked through the magazine she was just waiting for her sister to come get it.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:46

sara yes alex what did u need
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:49

"I fpund this in my room care to explain?" Alex said with a stern look across her face.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:51

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"I fpund this in my room care to explain?" Alex said with a stern look across her face.

sara uh i dont know
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:53

"You better explain now or there will be trouble!" Alex said raising her voice so you knew she wasn't joking.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:53

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"You better explain now or there will be trouble!" Alex said raising her voice so you knew she wasn't joking.

sara uh my friend bring it here and must have forgot it
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:55

"Oh its your friends." Alex said and opened the magazine up to find pictures of girls in diapers."Oh wow your friend has an interesting fetish."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:56

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Oh its your friends." Alex said and opened the magazine up to find pictures of girls in diapers."Oh wow your friend has an interesting fetish."

sara i found quite weird my self i dont know why she would show me that but i just throw it away if that ok
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:58

"No im going to keep it i mean these girls are still pretty sexy." Alex was a lesbian and hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:01

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"No im going to keep it i mean these girls are still pretty sexy." Alex was a lesbian and hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time.

sara oh ok then i just go back to my room *she go back and close the door and locking it* that was my fav i better hide them some where better *grabing the box of them and puting them in her closet under the floor she cut out last year and put the woodin board back* they should be safe there *jumping on the bed watching tv*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:04

Alex knew that the magazine was her sister's and decided she would test her. She ordered a sample pair of cute teen pampers that would show up in the mail tomorrow. She then went back to cleaning before heading downstairs to get dinner ready.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:06

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex knew that the magazine was her sister's and decided she would test her. She ordered a sample pair of cute teen pampers that would show up in the mail tomorrow. She then went back to cleaning before heading downstairs to get dinner ready.

sara thinking it safe grab a mag and start to read it keeping the box open incase she need to put back* i wish i could just be like this girl here
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:09

About an hour later Alex walked into your room to tell you that dinner was ready. She stopped right outside the door though and peeked in to see you reading another one of those magazines. She then fell into the door and looked at you."Um hi dinner is ready hehe"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:11

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
About an hour later Alex walked into your room to tell you that dinner was ready. She stopped right outside the door though and peeked in to see you reading another one of those magazines. She then fell into the door and looked at you."Um hi dinner is ready hehe"

sara hiding the mag under her pillow and jump right up uh ok sis *going down forgeting that she left the box open*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:14

Alex grinned and took the box to her room before coming into the kitchen and sitting down at the table with you."So what were you doing all this time in your room?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:16

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex grinned and took the box to her room before coming into the kitchen and sitting down at the table with you."So what were you doing all this time in your room?"

sara watching tv that all sis *faking a smile* so what for dinner
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:18

"Lemon chicken with a kick." The kick was that yours had some tasteless laxatives in it that would make for some fun later.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:19

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Lemon chicken with a kick." The kick was that yours had some tasteless laxatives in it that would make for some fun later.

oh sound taste *digging in* yum this is good *finishing it* that was good
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:21

"Good" Alex cleaned the dishes and then snuck off to the bathroom with your magazines and locked the door. She then began to read up on what and how to take care of a teen baby.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:23

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Good" Alex cleaned the dishes and then snuck off to the bathroom with your magazines and locked the door. She then began to read up on what and how to take care of a teen baby.

sara go to her room and put the box back on* gald she did not notice *she put them away and go to bed*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:27

Alex went to check on you in the middle of the night only to be hit by a horrible stench."Aww man what is that." She thought to herself and then remembered the laxatives.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:29

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Alex went to check on you in the middle of the night only to be hit by a horrible stench."Aww man what is that." She thought to herself and then remembered the laxatives.

*still sleeping*
Back to top Go down

the little baby sister (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next